Can't stand this cunt

Can't stand this cunt

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A6SJf1TcMks
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sick thread

Well hes back to being a sick cunt. That photo was him in office or just after. Serving public office is the biggest gains goblin out there

Why user? he's a hero

This motherfucker is why Game of War makes over 1 million dollars EVERY DAY.

People have to spend at least $600 a year to be competitive. $50 a month...not horrible for a hobby but goddamn.

He's a lying fuck that never did leg day in his life

>but m-muh arnie
fuck off back, look at this picture - he's your typical gymrat

Scooby is only a decade younger and he looks 5 million times better at 69 than this ex druggie wrinklman cigarfocker

Any retard who is dumb enough to spend money on shit like that deserves to have their money taken

You Either Die A Hero, Or You Live Long Enough To See Yourself Become The Villain

>never did leg day in his life
really makes me think
youtube.com/watch?v=A6SJf1TcMks

I hate this motherfucker for every dipshit, skinnyfat assclown that comes up to me in the gym, asking my how I got my squat so heavy, then completely ignores what I tell them and instead goes on about whatever "Arnold Approved" 11 day brosplit they're doing.

Arnold didn't know thing fucking 1 about programming training. If you aren't on Arnold steroids, you aren't going to make Arnold gains.

Even if you ARE on Arnold steroids, fuck off and let me leave humanity's pants behind in peace.

Where the fuck is Arnold telling me to do two more reps?

Why thank you!

Puzzlemaster

Fucking this. It's well known that Arnold used to spread around misinformation to everyone. And when you dare question it, you can't fan boys up your bum.

B4 roids

Perhaps smart of him, doing so to fuck over his competitors, but still makes him a complete asshole.

this was just a story element from Pumping Iron, which was partially scripted. People still don't get that and assume everything in it is fact.

He went Danny Devito mode.

Arnold squatted more than you, on shittier equipment, probably barefoot with no belt or wraps.

solid fact

How much did Arnold squat?

Shut the fuck up you piece of shit. You're a disgrace to your own family and the white nation. Please be black. #BlackLivesDoesNotMatter

But he did spread around misinformation. Either intentionally or unintentionally. Like "Milk is for babies. I drink beer".

Lmao at this manlet on his iphone

>flat bar road bike

dude needs to kill himself

>trump tweets about arnie
>suddently this thread appears

really made me think, /pol/tard

>riding a giant liv.
Why is he riding a woman specific bike?

> suddenly
This thread appeared 9 hours ago when I was shitposting on Veeky Forums on my toilet and saw another "can't stand this cunt" thread and decided to make my own

Probably because he is more confident in his masculinity than you and don't care about inane shit like a fucking bicycle being branded as for men or for women.

Scooby works out for a loving

Arnold goes to conferences about climate change and public investment in infrastructure

Arnold drives his 7mpg Hummer to climate conferences to promote veganism. Fuckin idiot nearly dismantled environmental protections in California while he was the governator.

Arnold did more to promote the monster gas guzzling SUVs than any person on the planet. If it were not for him, civilian Hummers would not exist

his dimensions are that of a womans so the bike makes sense

his torso is shortened from pressing excercises meanwhile his legs stay long and scrawny

He's fucking 70 and he looks more impressive than you you cunt.

Winpost

Hard to say, but he claims a diddly of 700 at his peak.

yeah sure buddy

is that Bernie

> roiding to do 1/3-rep 4 plate squat