I'm the fat girl

I'm the fat girl.

This is my first week at the gym and every night after work, the same three girls are there. Today I found out they have been snap chatting pictures of me and making fun of me, but I don't mind.
I'm glad that you haven't gone through what I've been through. I use to be in shape, I broke my hip and had to give up all exercise. Then my grandma got sick and I took care of her full time, I couldn't leave her alone because I had no help, so I gained more weight. Then she died, and I ate my feelings and gained more weight. Now I'm a size 22. I don't hate myself, or my body. I love who I am, and that took me my entire life to be able to honestly say those words. I love myself.
It really sucks that society, and your parents raised you that it was okay to try to hurt someone that's trying to better themselves instead of trying to lift them up but I'm not mad. Thank you for reminding me to keep pushing after I had a really long day. In a month when the new year shit has worn off, I'm still going to be dieting and working my ass off at the gym everyday. It's not so you, or anyone else, will except me. It's for me.
I hope anyone else, who feels ugly or is over weight and has decided to make a life change will keep going.
Forget the skinny girls who laugh at you, or the muscly men that tell you you're gross, love yourself.
Let's teach love, today's world needs it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TLlolVjf3h8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol i saw that rebbit thread too

That slave mentality, read beyond the good and the evil, first week at gym"" fat fuck resolutioner
Not gonna make it

Post pics or leave.

>except me
Not your personal blog by the way

>had to give up all exercise

But exercise isn't about losing weight. Exercise is about health. Eating better is about losing weight.

You could have eaten better when you were down and out.

Spread pussy and ass cheeks

>beyond the good and the evil

Dear sister, do you have any oats?

Why teach love?

suffering is part of life

its why god doesn't solve all our problems because we would never progress and advance

ROASTIE GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FUCKING ROASTIES REEEEEEEEEEEEE

God's not real.

you niggas taking the bait

People can use reddit and Veeky Forums...

>It really sucks that society, and your parents raised you that it was okay to try to hurt someone that's trying to better themselves instead of trying to lift them up but I'm not mad.

Bitch, if I tried to lift you up I'd injure my back

There is literally no amount of feel-good stuff you can write to un-fail the boner test.

Get hot again while you're still young, marry an ambitious young man before he's found success, grow old together so you'll always be beautiful in his eyes. Or just stay fat and have some black guy's bastard.

Most women aren't working out to appears your dick loser.

can you prove god's not real?

confirmed for lies ITT. mary sue buuuulllllshit

>girls socialize at the gym
>not after age 12
>found out snapchat
>omg concerned citizen
the perfect victim

this was such a bums rush. oy vey

can you prove god is real?

What the fuck are you talking about?

>Let's teach love, today's world needs it
This is gay as fuck

What in the fuck am I reading here? Can someone translate this memester?

Get more fit than them
Start taking pictures of them and laughing

i can't

that's why its called faith

you'd understand in time im sure

it is very curious though that even many great atheist such as george carlin turn to god on their death bed

and that the wises people to ever walk the earth were inspired by religion

>and that the wises people to ever walk the earth were inspired by religion
Like who?

gonna have nightmares about this pig

youtube.com/watch?v=TLlolVjf3h8

i don't know maybe the new president ?

y'all think jesus had a big dick?

>trump
>the wisest people to ever walk the earth

>its why god doesn't solve all our problems because we would never progress and advance

Christ this is stupid.

>God creates problem for man solely for the purpose of having him eliminate them but not before horrifying suffering and death ensued lel

Women are trying to be sexually attractive. Aka appease dicks, you confused retard.

he would have been stupid if he lost

but he won

your argument starts off on a fallacy

god never created any of your problems

everything bad that ever happened to you was by man

Only autists who care more about truth and beauty then controlling people and fitting in actually talk about how the arbitrary religion of the local region probably isn't devine truth.
PS: op is a fag.

He was a carpenter. Of course he was swinging a hammer.

No they're not. It's not all about you men.
t. a girl who's getting healthy so she can spend more time with her life partner

You're already "fit" on the inside.
Weight is easier to change than attitude. I'd say you are wayyyy better than those girls on that alone. Good on you for not going off on them, either. Shows class and maturity, something those three girls clearly lack.

>can't prove there's a god
>immediately relies on "faith", condescension, lies, and non-sequiturs
>he's definitely there though, just happens to be the one I was raised in

>he hasn't given thoughtful consideration to the book of Job.
you probably cant even deadlift four plate lmao

the story is fake. a Mary Sue is a fictional character written to embody the feelings and dreams of the author with a minimal overlay of fiction; it is pretend play.

nobody, including females, gather in the gym to actively target another person outside of grade school.

the "victim" found out about her presence on a private social media network by accident, which would never IRL happen, she would need to know members of that community already, or there was a mysterious stranger involved that knew her and the terrible girls that alerted her to this and let her into their Snapchat out of concern. This is bullshit.

All of the circumstances described fit into a pat narrative of fat women and why they can't be bothered to exercise since they will be shamed, with details cited that are or have been cited by many other hambeasts and fat activists despite being completely made up.

in short, this a fairy tale.

>nobody, including females, gather in the gym to actively target another person outside of grade school.
lol women are evil and would totally do this

>implying you can disprove god
>implying there's anything wrong with faith
>implying im talking about the christian god

and then he posts a viking who are noted for being godless heathens who rape and pillage

>girls don't actively target people to insult

have you literally never even talked to a woman in your life?

How many times do you think Jesus jerked off in his life?

jesus you're gross

>>implying im talking about the christian god
Who are you quoting?

10/10 would eat her ass

>>including females, gather in the gym to actively target another person outside of grade school.
Holy fuck, get out of the basement.

Fuck I hate reddit so much. "I got fat, it's not my fault, it's societies fault! Give me gold and likes for my pathetic story, wah"

i can.
there is bible right nigga ? who wrote it ?
check mate

thataway >>>>>>shoo shoo gobble goblin

OTOH if you're a clam, then I will only say that grownups come in all flavors: men and women, and at the gym, none of them give a single fuck about anyone else there unless they're in the way.

bye bye

What the fuck is this self-indulging crap
Fuck "love yourself". Have confidence in yourself, because if you don't you won't dare go to the gym in the first place.
She's just a whiny fuck who wants to feel good without putting in the work.

the girl who posted the thread on rebbit posted a selfie on there too a while back. that girl is BIGGGGG

I have three kids and coming up on a 20 year anniversary with a fit female adult as well as a large social circle and interactions in business with clientele from around the world, so I'd say I'm right there an ready to educate, you little pissants

>Forget the skinny girls who laugh at you, or the muscly men that tell you you're gross, love yourself.
HAHAHAHAHAHA
A great attitude would be:
>I hope to look like those skinny girls one day
>I those these men will find me attractive
>Also, I'll stop being a worthless idiot that thinks other girls are bullying me at the gym when they probably haven't even noticed I exist

>excuse for getting fat
>claims to actually love her body still
>complains how anyone could shame someone

I hate women..so weak, she is never going to make it.

notice how it's always fat insecure women who write blogposts like this
>love yourself XDD
>bee urself XDDDD
>we need moar luv!!!

oh and she says this was her first week back in the gym, but was clearly "into" fitness 7 months ago, and that consisted of looking for weight loss supplements.. Assuming she probably gained weight since that post.

lmao of course reddit upvotes this shit

Doesn't make any sense to me at all mate, if I was a fat POS I'd try to hide from attention as much as possible. Go eat salad, walk around the block at night/early morning until I lose enough to go to gym and do some exercises. Not post selfies and feel-sorry-for-me leddit meme posts.

My gf works with a fatty, who posts on FB about #healthyateverysize and all that crap, pics of her in a bikini (Thigh tattoos, FUPA, etc, you know the type) and she takes at least 2 days off a week for being sick.

Shut up whore, women's only real purpose is to please men. They're objects.

post tits

a few harsh truths - learning to love yourself as a fat girl is learning to accept yourself as a girl who's not in demand. not a bad thing, just be aware of it. what you accomplished was nothing but adjustment to reality. but eh, most fat girls don;t do that. congrats.

also, you didn't gain weight because you had to take care of anyone or for comfort. you gained weight because you dealt with your emotions poorly.

you haven't convinced me of jack shit. i will still berate fatties because they need it in order to change. fat acceptance is the most harmful form of modern tolerance in existence.

>weight loss supplement
Kek

>Girls make fun of me, sort of, I think, at least to themselves. They had phones and were laughing in my genera direction
Well maybe if you were more focused on working out than staring daggers into the other gym girls who are in better shape than you...
>I *used* to be in shape
Uh huh.
>I broke my hip and had to give up all exercise
Unless you're into extreme sports or work a dangerous job, you broke your hip because you were either being stupid or careless.
>I couldn't leave her alone because I had no help, so I gained more weight
Yeah, fuck body-weight exercises or free weights, expensive machinery at the gym is literally the only way people get/stay in shape.
>I ate my feelings
Feelings(tm) brand ice cream, now in double-triple-quadruple-fuck-it-all-the-chocolate flavour!
>Now I'm a size 22
I mean, if we're already in the business of bullshit, might as well down-quote that dress size a few digits.
>I love myself
Then why do you care so much about what other people presumably think about you?
>Forget the skinny girls or the muscly men
You clearly haven't, this sounds more like your problem than anyone else's. I mean, sorry Chad won't fuck you, his acceptance seems really important to you.

Delusional. This literally happened not long ago in a gym.

the picture you attached isnt of a fat grill though but a MUH DICK HIGH TEST GODESS

>why teach love?
so you can learn to love your sufferings

>All of the circumstances described fit into a pat narrative of fat women and why they can't be bothered to exercise since they will be shamed, with details cited that are or have been cited by many other hambeasts and fat activists despite being completely made up.
This.
Well, maybe this.
I don't know whether it's the case in OP's story, but hams tend to spread these made-up gym boogeyman stories to each other under the guise of sincere concern, in order to have excuses for not working out and to feel better about their decision to be inactive. By making up the story and selling it to other hams, the storyteller gets sympathy which makes her feel like her own bullshit is genuine. Also, by spreading the story, it causes other hams to remain planetoids, which is good for the original teller because misery loves company, and if any ham actually built up the confidence to go to the gym and get thin, she'd share her actually real success story with the other hams and they'd all hit the gym, eliminating all of the original storyteller's excuses to be a lazy shit.

Holy shit, this.

It's not "self-love", it's "self-indulgence".

What the fuck are you saying?

I'm ashamed to share this board with people like you

Omgggg, this!

It's what all fat women think themselves to be.

To them, fat = curvy.

They don't realize that "curvy" is a body type, a frame that a girl genetically has even if she's malnourished-thin. It comes from wide hips and narrow shoulders of the skeleton, as well as fat distribution primarily in the tits, ass, thighs, and not really anywhere else. If you have a shit frame and fat distribution, you can't just get "curvy" by packing on the pounds.

lmfao, not him but he copied that from the comment section, mass upboated of course.

exception proves the rule, tardmaster
n00b

>tfw i like thicker girls
>tfw i go on reddit's "gonewildcurvy" board and like 80% of the girls are just fat but the handful that are actually curvy are pretty hot
>tfw the super popular gonewild board is pretty boring, it's just all the same looking girls and comment sections full of desperate thirsty comments to feed the girl's ego and give her more attention

You stupid shits this was posted on reddits woman safe space board aka twoxchromosomes home of all the that happened stories.

Should be legal to spay all who roam there.

>women never bully other women

Lives in Alabama and is desperate for a guy to hit her up on Kik. Any anons want to take the dive?

>Not your personal blog by the way

Since I came back here... I can't use reddit without pulling a face and gagging at the thought of writing a response.

It's not that easywhen you have other shit going on. Most of the people on fit are manlets working retail and living with their moms, so of course they don't get whysomeone might lose sight of their goals.

>except

She looks like a genuinely nice person. That said, no personalitty is worth that dive

I agree with this. Because so many fat chicks are overusing it, I have had to result to calling myself "thick" because of my big hips, ass, and tits.
Even when I'm overweight i look damn good because of the distribution. Considering these are the attributes looked for when we were wild animals I take it as winning the genetic lottery. I mean I know some fatass bitches that look shapeless and literally like they're smuggling hams under their shirts and even if I'm still overweight dear god am I thankful I can ACTUALLY call myself curvy.

already down 20 pounds baby don't put me down for admitting i'm still fat.

>except
DROPPED

After I've been linked to Reddit a couple times from google searches and the occasional thread here, I can safely say that I fucking hate that site's layout.

It's more of a
>OP posts image and question/statement
>"comments" on the OP extend downward, no more images though, only OP can post an image when making the "thread"
>comments can branch out, due to comments on comments
>conversation dies out quickly anyways because people have to formulate safe responses that other fags will "upvote" or else it can receive enough "downvotes" to disappear
>system designed to have a million billion tiny threads with brief and shallow discussion on each
>encourages people to make threads instead of commenting/conversing, creating a dynamic just like IRL conversations with strangers, where everyone is literally just ignoring each other and waiting for their chance to say something and be in the spotlight
>in a world of OPs, everyone is a fag
kind of thing.

Try looking for "thick" girls instead. Lots of them are moving to that because so many fatties ruined curvy.

Man, what else have they ruined?
So far they've turned all of the following into synonyms for "fat".
>curvy
>rubenesque
>voluptuous
>BBW (used to stand for "Big, Beautiful Woman", eventually lost the requirement of the second 'B')
>plump
>chubby

You sound salty af desu

>Forget the skinny girls who laugh at you
I'm a skinny guy and fat girls love telling me about how unattractive my body is and saying how much better I'd look if I had the muscle-mass of one of our co-workers.

It's crazy that skinny people have been turned into the villains when we get lambasted ourselves by anyone who isn't in our group. Fatsos look down on us for having less enjoyable diets and fit people rubbish us for not having more muscle, as if we get skinny and say "that's it, I've reached my ultimate goal, I'm never gonna put any more effort into my body ever again".

dude, i'm skinny as fuck as a guy too and i also feel like we get shit on more than fat guys

It's because fat guys are big, and "big" is a subconsciously masculine trait. No one says "eat your vegetables so you grow up average-size and strong". So when girls see a big fat guy who is confident, he seems manlier than an equally confident skinny guy.

You know, as long as he's not obese. There's a limit.

thats exactly true. sometimes people get surprised when i say i'd rather be a slightly overweight guy than my current skinny self

guys who are bigger look more powerful, more masculine, basically have typical male traits (even overweight guys who dont work out still have thick limbs and strength). and if they do work out, they just have to cut a little and they look builtfat and girls love them

skinny guys like us just get shit on about everything. people dont take us seriously, they look at us like lesser people, tease us about how skinny we are when teasing people for being fat is off-limits now. if

maybe its because were like freaks in america to actually be skinny.

yeah man im skinny too, when a 5'6 180 pound girl says something such as 'can you get any skinnier' i just want to scream can you get any fatter you fat fuck.. i dont care about others but when they're completely retarded it's kinda annoying. i'm pretty sick of being really small but i still think id take it over being an obese woman, but id probably rather be an overweight guy at this point

is it only fat girls who insult you guys?

It's not that you're(we're) a freak. Quite the opposite.

It's that we're average. Children and teenagers are usually considered "standard", almost everyone starts out fairly thin or average-shaped. Being skinny is like the normal, regular, standard human shape. If you're fat, you're bigger than average, and thus, special. If you're muscular, you're bigger, buffer, stronger and harder than average, and thus, special.

Skinny isn't special. Normal and average is boring. Skinny says "I didn't do anything out of the ordinary and so I stayed normal-looking.", even if you actually had to work to get skinny.

Women are told to "never settle for less" and are always thinking of "moving up" when it comes to partners. Why would they desire "normal" when they could have "special/different"?

Fuck off this board is a stinking pile of shit already you dont have to make it worse.

zaftig?

>I couldn't leave her alone because I had no help, so I gained more weight
Wait, so in order to gain weight all you have to do is take care of your grandma?
Shiiit, and here i was, stuffing my face every day and lifting heavy things trying to bulk up...

Nope.

If anything, skinny girls insult us more than fat girls. Skinny girls and muscular guys are pretty much the same. Both had to work hard (or, rarely, got genetically lucky) to achieve their body type, and both of their body types are the most typically desirable of their sex. Just like how fit guys laugh at fatties, skinny girls laugh at skinny guys. Can't tell you how many times I've had a skinny girl come up to me, hold my arm up to hers, look at her friends and burst out laughing.

Fat girls and skinny guys are kind of on-par. Both are the least desirable body type of their sex. Fat girls see us as bottom-of-the-barrel, just like them. So they don't go for us. Even fat girls want to "date up", so they go for a partner who has a more desirable body and also somehow likes her shittier body, because they know they'll actually find a guy like that.