Watching buzzfeed's videos... why are all the "men" so iffeminate...

Watching buzzfeed's videos... why are all the "men" so iffeminate? Their body language and inflections are that of a woman's. Where the real niggas at?

youtube.com/watch?v=Z5FoX3ju2J0

>Watching buzzfeed

There's your problem.

Stop linking us to buzzfeed videos. No one wants to contribute in giving them views you shill

All their eyes show fear/meekness

Except the Asian guy, but you can barely see his eyes anyway. Also, he's gay so he doesn't count

raised by single mothers, they were never taught how to be men

hey now
I bet there are plenty of single mother raised jacked alphas on Veeky Forums
And there are probably a bunch of Veeky Forums pussies here too

buzzfeeds problem is that they're faggy numales

is this thread a joke?

Hint: ((()))

Fags love colorful clothing. You can just tell at first glance. Subhuman filth needs cleansing.

I hate lisp :(

>fags
All of them are straight you mongoloid

this is about white people being pussies like usual

They purposely choose them that way, everyone has to be "diverse", so if they're "just cis White males" they have to be pathetic nu-males.

Shhiiit, i thought ling cheng was the only alpha. Guess not

They're bisexual at the least. Fuck off faggot. Many men get in relationships or get married to hide the fact

because in their mind diversity means men acting like women and women acting like men

they don't actually want diversity, they just want to the swap gender roles

even if we had a perfect equilibrium of every type of men and women and inbetween that exists, they would still hate masculine men

They're nu-males who hate their penises, what else do you expect? It's Buzzfeed.

>they would still hate masculine men
Never got this hypocrisy. I personally like diversity; some of my friend are effeminate fags and some are butch lesbians and I'm even good buddies with an honest-to-god drag queen. But I'm masculine myself and more importantly, I like being masculine. I like being straight; gay-bros are cool and all but I have no need to "experiment" or whatever, I know what I like and who I am. Why is this not OK to some people? Why does "diversity" just mean their kind of uniformity?

What type of man would willingly work at Buzzfeed, where a left-wing matriarchy reigns supreme?

Thinkgen bout it.

Well you look at buzzfeed. I am actually surprised they hired white males. But they have to be as emasculated as humanly possible to not get sued there for sexual harrasment.

>some of my friend are effeminate fags and some are butch lesbians and I'm even good buddies with an honest-to-god drag queen

Cities were a mistake.

To be fair what I bond with these people over is usually anime, so...