ITT: The reason we lift heavy

don't do it for her, user.

This

Why? She's an angel

>low test

Get this man some scoops

>all of these women have been with only swolemeisters

LEL U STUPID FUK

The real reason why everyone including future posters lift.

you lift for plastic bimbos?

Fascism

i now lift only for cute goblin girls

Don't do it for her unless you're BLACK!

Is that Jason Genova?

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes…

I'm feeling an incredible rage flow through me

oh shit a real insane guy

she's cute as a button

To avoid killing myself

How much did it take you to wrtite that srsly.

Oh hey. Same here. It's not working though. See you guys soon

She broke her jeans squatting?

To be strong for the race war.

I recommend her SS +GOMAD , her stick legs will be big and bulky in no time

I lift to be a positive role model to this goofball.

Its copypasta from /tv/
It only wants attention.
As for why I lift? I want to win the heart of the girl I love or get something better in the process. On the side, I am working for a more twinkish figure so I can post my cute feet and butthole on /b/

>pretend to be a swedish viking
>look like a fucking mongol

I already have a gf. I lift so I can beat the shit out of every gypo and immigrant I see.

Lift for the idols. I must make them proud.

to snap my shit up so I never have to lift again

!

hail kek race war now

>I already have a gf. I lift so I can beat the shit out of every gypo and immigrant I see.

#PUMP4TRUMP
#LIFT4SWIFT
amirite?

A large chunk of Sweden are ethnically Sami/Finnish, especially in the northern part where they're the majority.

t. Swedofinn

>heavy
>implying

looks like video game models as opposed to a colorized photo

>yfw autists think she's smiling at him and mirin', not because she saw the camera

I lift because it's the only thing I know that gives you consistent results for the work you put in. Tried succeeding on other aspects in life and failed miserably to the point I no longer have hope for a better future. But the iron is always there and getting bigger and hitting new PR's is the only satisfying and gratifying thing I have left.

Fuck, are you me?

Who is this?

This HAS to be shopped no way Taytay is that thicc all of a sudden.

stop reminding me

shes mirin then she notices that the camera caught her mirin so she does the ol' embarassed laugh

Who wouldn't want to be Nightwing?

>Large Chunk
>Majority in the North
2 seconds on Wikipedia say something different gook

Can confirm
Considering joining some circus skills group too
Mb meet some qts there

Wanna look like this

>too smart to have a reason to lift heavy

Best reason in here

I am so bored

A E S T H E T I C
is Connor the new zyzz?

For shit like this

he cute
no homo

Probably because the picture is photoshopped, Bismarck died in 1898

That's not Bismarck you retarded faggot

Do it for him.

WHOM?

Only reason I'll ever need.

FOR SABINA NOW STOP ASKING ALREADY.

For pretty girls in general

>fat legs
>skeleton arms

she's an abomination

Say that on the court fucker not online see what happens

Soon

Pic not related

>attempt badass black metal witch from the waist up
>retarded downs/rickets/FAS toddler from the waist down

seriously let's kill whomever taught chicks to stand this way

>chicks

Keep it up!

cute cat user

so i can trick qt chicks and dudes into sleeping with me

i do it for the tricks, and the dicks

>WE

this guy desu

has a dick, don't care, he/she/it is hot as fuck. have a 30 day snap streak going on with her right now

Because I am in fireschool and I gots to wear lots of weight and pick up lots of shit

>tfw cant afford local gymnastics gym

And for Dorn

Whomst*

To not die of predisposed heart disease, liver disease, beetus, etc.

>Swedish
>Vikings

This is my favourite meme

>been working out for 6 months.
>girls finally mirin
>about to go to Japan.
>white

If I don't get this reaction I'll be disappointed.

Oh the humanity

looks like a bitch, acts like a bitch, can get my D. I ain't about all that prejudice, I like a nice little shaved girlpenis once in a while

she has a cute hamster-like face but that body is far from impressive

sommer "I swear I don't have a fake ass despite it being fucking obvious I do" ray