FACIAL AESTHETICS THREAD/Progress

Four months of progress

>VItamin K +D
>Mewing (1 month)
>Corrected overbite (Not surgical, just force my jaw to be lined up. This is painful for a week, by week 2, it is totally natural. You won't need to even try anymore).
>Lost around 17.5% bodyfat / 40 pounds >gained a tiny modicum of muscle.
>mastic gum

Acne:

>Stopped touching my face
>change sheets every 5-7 days
>stopped drinking dairy

Still pretty fat, 13%-15? bf%

Current goal is single digits and then a 2lb-4lb month lean bulk for a couple months then a cut.

4 months bewteen pics

I used to have to do super beta shit like take girls on dates and buy them lunch to get anywhere with them.

If anyone has questions about mastic, mewing, anything, ask ask ask.

I know I post mastic etc threads a lot but it's *purely* because it has greatly improved my quality of life and I want the same for other anons.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-pzL3ETuiKc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lifting four months, 3 months in between these pics (193---->168).

I actually started at 210, so I guess it's 42 lbs lost. (I lost 7 lbs of pure water in like 2-3 days when I stopped eating fucking greasy fucking poison and started eating real food)

Diet has been 2500 cal a day for the last 3.5 months. Recently adjusted to 2000 a day 2 weeks ago.

If you're a New years fatty reading this I highly encourage you to stop eating trash and eat real food.

You'll lose a ton of water weight ASAP and feel better in like 1-2 days.

Bump

Nigga why you naked in the first pic but not in the second? Put on some damn pants.
Looking good though ya hairy bastard.

solid clenching and head tilt gains bro

>I used to have to do super beta shit like take girls on dates and buy them lunch to get anywhere with them.
Yeah, now you just don't get laid at all

I think half your muscle mass is oblique

Jaw is unpumped + not flexed

Mastic bruh. It works. Resistance excercise = Larger muscles.

This isn't rocket science.

>being this salty

lol @ ur life

thanks user.

I'm excited to get lean and actually put on some muscle lean bulking.

>jaw is clearly clenched

after youve been mewing uninterrupted for a few hours (like on a long car trip or w/e) can you feel soreness in your cheekbones? cause thats where im feeling it.

Look like some washed out edgelord sorry

>it's impossible my jaw was increased in size from resistance training

Why is this *so* hard for you to accept?

I don't understand the agenda that you have.

If you're unwilling (or simply don't want to) chew gum, then don't?

But shoving your head in the sand and screaming *y-you're flexing* seems idiotic no?

Just examine what you're doing and why you're doing it and ask 'does this make sense'

lmao your just opening your mouth but keeping your lips closed. your jaw still looks like shit. sucking in your cheeks and making your lips look like an asshole isn't making you look more aesthetic, it makes you look like a try hard who isn't well adjusted to society. congrats on losing the weight, but clenching your jaw and sticking out your chin isn't "correcting your overbite"

>I'm not clenching, ur just salty

if it was painful for you to look like that for a week, then it's absolutely not a natural resting jaw position. you just got used to holding your face that way.

In my tongue, mostly.

I get soreness in my cheekbones from jaw reallinging that first week. Are you sure you aren't subconciously correcting an overbite as a result of mewing?

>teeth lined up perfectly straight ISNT a natural resting position

Lol. Just lol.

>sucking in your cheeks.

No.

>lips are pursed

Result of jaw reallingment. Unavoidable, so far. Keeping my jaw in the proper position automatically purses my lips.

Am hoping this goes aay with time.

Anyways, my cheeks are just as sunken when overbite is not corrected, so that does not seem to have an effect at all.

>the general demeanor and attitude of the board

Crab in bucket is bad, guys.

Something about your face just seems off. It and this thread is giving me Elliott Rodgers vibes.

Projecting much? I'm literally just observing that you posted a picture of you with your jaw clenched. You getting this upset isn't really my problem.

Nice rant though, you're a bit skinny for roid rage aren't you?

>Corrected overbite (Not surgical, just force my jaw to be lined up. This is painful for a week, by week 2, it is totally natural. You won't need to even try anymore)
>teeth lined up perfectly straight ISNT a natural resting position

You realize that your front teeth are not
supposed to be directly on top off each other?

Trying to look thug too much

You look like someone who goes to bars only to get into fights

>punchable face

you look like a rat. plain and simple. a rat.

>Jaw clenched

What does this mean? I'm not flexing my jaw muscle, I thought that was the implication.

Well shit how are they supposed to be?

With an underbite, it's just too much, my chin sticks out too far, it looks absurd.

With an overbite, obviously, my chin is recessed.

So I elected to keep them on top of each other.

Why uh, why shouldn't they be on top of each other? I don't grind them.

You look better in the left pic...

Pls gib warning before you shoot up my school. Some of us are allright

na my bite is spot on, i had braces when i was younger so thats all fixed up. how much pressure you use on your mouth roof?

A small overbite up to 3mm is the perfectly normal resting position of the jaw and NOT a form of malocclusion

bro I'm just saying, people have braces for YEARS and/or get surgery to correct their jaws. forcing yours out and downward for four fucking months isn't some alternative to medical procedures you discovered. your face looks extremely tense and unnatural how your holding it. have you ever wondered why everyone tells you you're clenching when you post these? it's not because we can't comprehend what you're saying; it's because you really look like you're stressing your jaw. have you ever noticed why literally no one else is walking around with pursed lips? it's because proper jaw posture doesn't make you purse your lips.

also your jaw muscles don't look any bigger than they did in your before pictures.

I find maximum 'mewing' occurs when I put as much pressure as I can.

>post to help anons
>this inane bs

*shrug* I'm not offended. I just don't understand the motivation.

Ah yes with a reccesed chin and a jello face and not visible jawline because of 30% bodyfat I looked so much better + no jaw muscle + acne

>What does this mean?
it means what you're doing in the pic on the right.

So I assume that as it gets easier (which it has gotten markedly easier by the way- in 2 weeks I've been doing it, not 4 months), I won't have to strain as much, and the pursed lips will go away.

>jaw muscles don't look any bigger

top kek.

There is no jaw muscle in the left pic, just lard

It's like a guy goes from 170 lbs 40% bodyfat to 170 lbs 8% bf and your response is 'you weigh the same lol no gains faggot'

>jaw clenched
>What does this mean?

>well shit how are they supposed to be?
>Why uh, why shouldn't they be on top of each other?

>in 2 weeks I've been doing it, not 4 months

lmao you can't make this shit up

exactly what I thought of

mouth open and jaw clenched at the same time?

he's trolling user.

I dunno why people get offended so bad when anything involving improving your appearance comes up.

I don't mind the abuse, I'm just have to stop and wonder 'why'.

Just want to help people look a little better.

it's totally realistic to be able to improve your appearance slightly in a short time frame

I work in sales and it's helped me feel more confident. Most of what I do is online so it doesn't matter, but sometimes it's not.

I'm not sick , but I'm not well...

Bruh you like Bruno now

Imo you look better before

sorry, I should have said jaw flexing? idk if that's a term.

it is realistic to improve your appearance in a short time, you did it by losing a ton of fat. your body looks way better. I also just want to help you look a little better, by pointing out that what you're doing with your jaw isn't making you look good. if you took a picture with the expression you have in the before pic now that you lost that much fat, I guarantee it would look better than your current after pic.

all this shit but honestly
you have a massive nose

are you a jew?

seriously that thing is fucking huge.

holy shit

You're still ugly as fuck though.

How u dose K2? I was thinking of taking upwards of 1-2mg/day.

Also, what mastic to buy? I heard the roach brand gives u aids

Braces fucks your shit up, it does literally the opposite of what you want and was devised by jews as yet another step towards giving aryan children weak jaws (other steps: sugar, processed food, formula/bottle feeding, discovery of America)

looks like polish to me

This, fell for the braces meme and now my zygos and ramus are incel tier

>kfc tank top
Why am I laughing

might be legit for trannymaxxing because it cucks your jaw structure and makes it less masc.

heartbreaking tale though, praying for you pham...

So milk is bad for acne? Is there a specific type of milk that isn't.

It's only bad if you're a subhuman ethnikkcel that can't into lactase persistence

coping subhuman detected

Why is Alex such a fucking retard.

From invisible to women to invisible to women.

do you think chad's with good jaws have there front teeth on top of eachother?

Their beautiful perfect jaws has perfectly spaced, aligned and shaped teeth, so yes.

I do know that the upper incisors should be slightly in front, but not as much as what you posted, that is an overbite.

i posted them that separated because my drawing is shit.

NEW MEW VIDEO
youtube.com/watch?v=-pzL3ETuiKc

Yes then I can agree with you.

What's the tl;dr of mew?

I don't want to force my teeth into an unnatural position

You look like a schlomo

lips together, JAW together (in his sluthate q&a he said it's jaw together not teeth together since people mess up with putting teeth together correctly), tongue on the roof of your mouth.

what is mastic? what do you do with it?

tough chewing gum
you chew it for masseter hypertrophy

maybe he identifies as a basketball american

You were so close lmao
The bite in the middle in called an overbite. Try again faggot i want to save it

lazy coping subhuman*

It can be easily corrected in a few weeks with a minimum of effort (if it is mild like mine).

But why try when you can just make charts and user post talking shit?

projection

either that or an underbite

I can force my jaw into an underbite. It feels unnatural. It also makes my chin look 'too big' + I look retarded

slav

nose was broken as a kid never healed properly, that's why it's so bumpy user

Your claims are that my face wouldn't look better with

>overbite corrected
>jaw muscles increased in size

I *strongly* disagree.

Also,

>jaw flexing

I repeatedly told you that I'm not. You keep clinging to it, in an attempt to "prove" tht hypertrophy training doesn't increase the size of muscles (top kek)

>body looks way better

I hate it and won't stop improving it until I look in the mirror and think 'juicy'.

although I think this is an attitude shared by everyone that makes progress, be they dyel like me, or huge.

I get it combined, check out vitamin D supps, the one I use has it included

If you work in an office, white collar job, you probably need it desu

Looking good my fellow snow nigger, keep it up!

Good jawline

Before braces I only had 2 teeth in my head that touched and looked like a shark. I'd say the jews were onto something

Post some peer reviewed studies by Mr. Mew.

Or Mr. Mew can be known as Mr. Jew.

Isn't this guy a meme at this point?

Finally got rid of the round face

>this is the autist that white knights MasT 24/7

c r i n g e

first two pics were prime boy pussy

such a waste

What brand of mastic do you recommend?

whatever is cheapest on amazon/ebay

Just make sure you get mastic 'tears' not the dietary supps

you will see a pump on day 1 and jaw noticablly bigger in one month

Thanks, looking forward to adding this to my next cycle. Time to leave humanity behind for superhuman jaw gains.

You looked better before. Like someone who is friendly and not a tryhard bad boy like second pic

This guy cracks me up. He is not a particularly good looking guy which sucks but life goes on for the non-chads

It's the strengthening if your masseter muscles SRS. For example only my right side hurt but my left side was fine. I had a weak right side.

This place is infested with crabs, and the board is one big bucket.

People inform me that

"You look better before".

Fucking HAES, too lazy to stop being fat, so they tell themselves having a disgusting fat jello face is attractive.

Regardless I will keep making threads to this effect and showing progress of mastic/mewing for years to come, because if it convinces even one single guy to start mastic or mewing, it was worth ANY amount of abuse.

Also I find it particulary hillarious that

>girls twirling their hair when talking to me nonstop
>eyefuck me all the time
>never been easier with women
>don't even need to try anymore

yet I got "uglier"

Alright guys.

Anyways

>look like a tough guy
>bad boy

Because I'm no longer obese? Hilarious. Totally hilarious.

Hey guys, if you're not obese, you're a bad boy! if you don't have a recessed chin, you're trying to be a tough guy!

I'm 'trying to be tough' because I fixed a facial deformity, strengthened my jaw, and lost weight?

OK.

You don't need to be on gear for it work m8. Just start now.

I did this all on a -1000---1250 deficit and I still saw growth in the muscle.

Good work OP. You went from a 5/10 to a solid 6/10

fiting thread to ask

is it possible to get rid of hamster cheeks by theese exercises, or is it just faggotry and witchcraft? no matter how skinny I was, there was a jaw line - pause - and fluffy puff

am I doomed to look like a child visiting grandma forever?!

You realize your jaw looks exactly the same right

So you're saying I tacked on 1/10 in 4 months?

Good.

user confirms it guys, mastic mewing WORKS.

Are you referring to the jaw bone? I am aware I cannot exercise my bones.

If you are refering to the muscle in my jaw, lol.

So if your jaw muscles are bigger, it gives you sunken cheeks. Same with lowered bf %.

A combination of jaw training and leaning out will do wonders for you.

Some people are totally unable to achieve sunken cheeks despite any ammount of mastic gum or weight loss.

This is unfortunate. But they can reduce the puffiness of their face.

>tfw godly jaw genetics

Did he do anything to achieve this?

kill yourself degenerate