Last night, I arm wrestled my male friend who doesn't lift and isn't physically active/doesn't play any sports

Last night, I arm wrestled my male friend who doesn't lift and isn't physically active/doesn't play any sports.
I won. I even asked if he was fucking with me, because I thought he was pretending to be weak and wasn't putting up a fight.
Wtf. I always thought that dudes were much stronger, even the ones who didn't lift.
Then I arm wrestled my male friend who does lift, and he absolutely owned me. Like, it actually hurt to try and resist. I didn't even last 5 seconds.

So my point is, dudes who don't lift, are they really stronger than women who do?

Discuss/share experiences of similar.

show more pics slut

You test strength with arm wrestling? That's like a snatch competition between a powerlifter and a weightlifter. Arm wrestling is more about skill and it's easy to win if you know what you're doing and the other one doesn't (doesn't use his back at all etc.)

obviously it depends on the person, but even normal dudes tend to exercise, just not as passionately as someone on a fitness forum.
Furthermore, as a general rule, men's bodies tend to have larger bone- and upper body mass.
Obviously if you aren't active in your younger years, you may end up being an excuse for a man, but that is dependent on the person.
Obviously we are not a hivemind and can't really tell if the case of
>dudes who don't lift, are they really stronger than women who do?
is generally true or not. I would imagine though that women don't tend to lift weights for strenght, and in those cases it must be true.

Yeah this really happened

>strength only comes from lifting weights and no other activity

you actually believe a woman posted this? you're better than that, user

>you test strength with arm wrestling
No. I just said we arm wrestled, not tested our strength. I expectred non lifter to kick my ass just because he was male. I wonder if he can lift more heavy shit than me.
As for technique, I don't think that matters if someone is stronger than the other, and it didn't matter here since neither he nor I arm wrestle or have any technique through learning or practicing arm wrestling.
This guy was roughly my height, and a year older. I don't know how heavy he is, but does that matter when we're both seated at a table?
You guys are cute.

Depends. How fat are you?

You know his weight doesn't matter by itself. But I know what you mean here, I don't consider myself a bodybuilder or anything, but I exercise a lot too, and I easily beat my friends in arm wrestling even though they are roughly the same weight as me as well.

I think it's connected to the fact that we are still young, and like some user here said;
>strength only comes from lifting weights and no other activity
men's forearm strength really peaks after a few years of physical work, unless they have spent some of their time lifting weights/exercising in general. I personally don't expect much in terms of forearm strength from men my age, who just mostly study and do non-physical work.

are you like ten? why would adults arm wrestle? is it a fetish or something or are you just autistic?

Jokes on you; I don't believe in anything.

Show full benis.

I feel like you are the autistic one, why would you spend your time provoking people on an anonymous forum? Is your life as empty as I think it is?

Jokes on you; I just want the (You). Did you see how I orchestrated that? It was so perfect. I just memed the same meme everyone here memes, but I put it out there so gently you couldn't resist.
It's like asking a slut what her sign is. It's a horrible line, of course, but she can't help but to roll her eyes and answer anyway. And that's all you need. Once she responds you both know she will be yours. The door is open.
And in that same way, you are now mine. I have you and your (You) and there is no way for you to change that. You have been dominated, used, and soon will be discarded.
But you knew this would be the case when you responded. It's the silly game we play here. We pretend we're actually conversing but it's all really just a ridiculous dance. One partner leads, the other follows, and neither has truly gained nor lost anything.
We carry on, and we know we'll do it again and again. Probably not with the same partner, but that's ok. It's the thrill of the hunt that keeps us coming back. The thrill of hunting and, if we're being honest, the thrill of the vulnerability of being honest.
Thanks for dancing with me, user.

>sperging out to obvious bait
>calling someone else out for being autistic
bold move, user

D E V I O U S

back to plebbit plz

>dudes who don't lift, are they really stronger than women who do?
Depends on the dude, but your average 5'9 sedentary man is probably on par with women who do some strength training.

>average 5'9 sedentary man
>average 5'9 man
>5'9 man
>5'9
Mind as well be a woman at that point desu

funny story kinda related, my highschool class was full of gymrats, so every once in a while we would arm wrestle
one day, this 9th grade kiddo was brought in my class by a classmate cause they wanted to arm wrestle, the kid claimed he does street work out but imo he was dyel as fuck
anyway
>they start arm wrestling
>the classmate dude is struggling but eventually wins
>kid looks very disappointed
>everybody is hyped as fuck
(i've never seen them so hyped before, everybody was crowded around the table, yelling and cheering)
>kid mumbles "i've never lost"
>everybody still hyped as fuck
>somebody pushes one of the strongest dudes
>kid wants to get up but they sit him down
>they start arm wrestling
>strong dude instawins
>asks him "you pushin' or what, mate?"
>they go again
>strong dude wins again
>the kid at this point is vissibly pissed off
>everybody still hyped
>my turn
>i win easily, not as easy a the strong dude before me but still easy
>kid wants to get up again, they don't let him
>another dude wants to arm wrestle
>he loses again

he ended up arm wrestling the whole break, i think he won once using the left hand against a dude who plays tennis
his friend watched the whole thing outside, he wanted to try at first but was discouraged

>there's someone out there who legitimately believed this story was worth telling

A U T I S M
the post

I bet op just started lifting

>mfw i posted that hours ago, and monitored this thread all morning to see if anyone else would respond
But that's the beauty of Veeky Forums. Did I really do that, or did I just stumble upon the thread again? Am I even the same person? There's no way for you to really know. But it doesn't matter, right? You just needed to call that post autistic to feel less autistic yourself. Never mind the fact that you responded to a four-hour-old post by spelling autism in an autistic way, obviously I'm the autistic one for typing out legitimate sentences.
Projection is a hell of a coping mechanism, and we see it here on Veeky Forums all the time. It comforts you, I'm sure, that other people already commented on my post. You get to jump on the bandwagon much later, so you feel validated in your opinions whether anyone chimes in after you or not. You have done nothing with this post other than made yourself feel a little better about yourself.
You make posts like this all the time. Little self-affirming strokes of your own ego, each of them. And that, I'd venture to say, is far more autistic than simply sharing my thoughts on the trolling dynamic of my favorite anonymous Malaysian welding image board.
But hey, maybe this was just more bait. Or maybe I've already gotten off on you replying to my first post hours after the fact. Either way you slice it, I only have one thing I really want to say to my friend: Thanks for dancing.

A U T I S M
the 2nd post

>Not arm wrestling to decide who gets to be the power top for boys night.
You gay or something?

Perhaps you are right. Perhaps I am just a sad, lonely autist who enjoys the (You)s. They are great though, aren't they? But I suppose it depends on your experience with the word "you" irl. Generally, when the word "you" was said to me in reality, in social situations, it was followed by an unpleasant experience. But not on Veeky Forums.
On Veeky Forums it means someone wants to extend a dialogue with me. Someone is choosing to go out of their way to interact with me, exchange real ideas with me.
Even posts like yours can't hurt me here. People can't hurt my feelings here, for, as the meme goes, "I was only pretending to be an idiot." People like me hide behind this idea of trolling. It turns every (You) into a positive, despite the true intent of the person sending it. And that is why I feel compelled to say thank you, user. Thank you for dancing with me today.

>implying the person who is the best arm wrestler is best equipped to be the top
it's like you don't even take your gay sex seriously, user. you some kind of faggot?

A U T I S M
the 3rd post

When I was 17, lifting with my dad, I was doing single arm rows and he said "That's the weight your mom used to lift," was probably the most discouraging thing to hear before a set

Please become the next president mister sophist.

And yet you refuse to remove yourself from the situation. You love it too. You love the feeling of interaction. You love the fact that all you have to do is check this thread every few minutes and you will have a new message. A new (You). A new friend.
A friend you have no problem abusing. After all, he clearly doesn't mind. He seems to voluntarily come back for more abuse. He seems to like egging you on. He seems the perfect masochist to your sadist.
You will begin to need him. Or, as this site is anonymous, someone to fulfill his purpose. You need the (You)s as badly as the troll needs them. You need to attention, the validation that your (You)s have not gone unnoticed. If you didn't need it, you wouldn't still be here.
Much like everyone born will join the fabled Danse Macabre, everyone posting on Veeky Forums will eventually join in this dance the two of us are engaged in at this moment. Whether they like it or not, whether we like it or not, we are dancing this dance together constantly, or at least as long as we keep posting.
And for being my partner in this dance, I thank you.

A U T I S M
the 4th post

My ex used to lift with me. I watched her beat her dyel friend in an arm wrestle. He was a manlet though. Meanwhile I could beat her even when she used both arms.
Yes you'll probably be stronger than a guy who eats crap and plays video games all day.
Sadly you'll probably lose to a guy who's lifted for a month or two.

Most men these days are soft as fuck. Back when every guy had to work a very physical job and do a lot of heavy lifting they would definitely be stronger than you. The average guy today doesn't do jack shit. They're weak as fuck.

Stop being friends with weak beta leftists.

He probably would've lost regardless but man you didn't even give him a chance to rest.

It depends. Some are and some are not.

Even if a female lift she will struggle with any 200lbs dude. unless he is very sedentary.

Women who lift can become stronger than most men who dont.
Lifting + MMA will wreck most men.

The same exact response. Interesting, in that Veeky Forums itself is essentially just a recycling of the same posts, the same threads over and over again. Once the limit is reached, it is remade and the same responses are posted again. Nothing changes.
And yet, much like the dance between the two of us, people cannot seem to get enough. They come back over and over and over and subject themselves to the same nonsense. They can't get enough. Much like the obese cannot quell their gluttony, we here cannot satiate our need for despicable and unintelligent interaction. It's a need. It's what we have left. Or we wouldn't come here. No matter how full our dance card becomes, there is always room for at least one more dance.
Thanks for helping to keep my card full, user.

There are fat and physically weak conservative men. Some even sensible.
I know some fat people who are just workaholics. They're addicted or completely devoted to their careers, and literally spend every moment of their day either working or thinking about work, or doing external career development. This leaves little to no time for physical activity or proper nutrition.
Anybody who was a normal job, even a 10 hour per day job, can make time for fitness, but some workaholics can't.
I had a gf like that, and he was brilliant and conservative, but she was a spooky skeleton because she almost never ate.

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

Also
I've been using these posts as pasta, how does that make you feel?

>implying I didn't want that all along
Why wouldn't I want to be immortalized in the only place I've ever felt accepted? Why would I not want my ideas spread to all the people I feel most connected to? I am honored, friend, that you feel compelled to perpetuate my thoughts.
Information is the most valuable thing in the world. Even if the information itself isn't worth anything, the act of sharing it is. That simple act means we have some amount of freedom. The freedom to communicate.
This is the true beauty of Veeky Forums: I don't have to care about being called autistic. I don't have to worry about you sharing all these things and trying to make that into a negative thing. My only name is user, and for that reason we can all share freely here without fear.
I love it, and I love you, I thank you for the dance, friend.

Haha, that's great man, keep on chuggin' as I always say!

We're all here forever, friend. At least in some way or another. Everything we've posted here has been seen by countless people, and in that way we live on here. Everything we have said in some way influences the rest of the board. It influences everyone new and old, and contributes to the culture, to the personality of not only this board but the entire site.
We all have our quirks, our opinions, our positives and negatives, and they all come alive, come together here, forever.
We will never be able to take back what we have said, and we shouldn't want to. This is a place where we can say as we wish without fear, and or that reason it is a place that truly does define the people who contribute to it.
We don't dance for up votes or gold or renown, we do it for the sake of the dance, for the chance to be something more. And I thank you for encouraging me to be a part of this beautiful thing, user.

Oh god keked

`NOT EVEN GOD?!

Wow, friend, you've opened my eyes to the wonderful world that is your soul and it's truly breath taking I must say. (I'm new here haha how would I go about subscribing to you and you wonderful posts?) Anyway, thx I luv u, fit luvs u, and most of all I luv again x2 haha

Made me laugh out loud brah thanks

>be me, 6'1 / 150lbs lanklet with decent upper body strength
>have THICC friend that does aerial silk and is strong as fuck
>5'7 and 150lbs while most of her peers weigh around 120lbs max
>spends 3 nights a week hanging upside down in curtains doing all kinds of crazy shit
>constantly boasts about how strong she is
>always play along because for a girl she is indeed pretty strong
>one day she decides to show me how strong she is by doing dips
>after a few reps she looks up triumphantly, expecting me to give her a pat on the back
>instead I decide to make her sweat a little
>tell her "I can do that too, you know" and immediately crank out double the reps she did
>"b-b-but user you only just started working out wtf"
>explain to her that this is just how biology works, and guys are, by rule of thumb, a lot stronger than girls
>she still doesn't believe me and demands an arm wrestling match
>lolok.jpg
>match starts, and ends, within seconds
>she had absolutely no chance of ever stopping my arm pressing hers down
>stuttering, shocked
>tell her that almost all men around us (we were in a bar) except for the most weak and pathetic, are stronger than she is
She had no idea how big the difference actually is. She is a lot less carefree when walking alone in the streets at night now, which is a good thing I guess.

I see you haven't been on a real fight

this gave me an awesome erection

>tfw to strong to be physically dominated by a female

good thing i like men as well. just wish a girl could some day pin me and fuck me forcefully :c

>At gfs house for xmas party
>Talking about arm wrestling
>Gf instigates that me and her brother have a go at it
>Entire family in the room
>Hes a blackbelt tournament winner in martial arts
>I know he can kick my ass all over the floor but i know that im stronger than him
>Dont wanna emasculate him and try to push it off
>Have to do it anyway
>Beat his right arm
>Senpai chimes in "Hes a lefty anyway! Gettem user!'
>Left hand: just wait for him to burn all his energy by resisting instead of forcing
>looks tired, push and win
>seems slightly bothered
>tell him its okay cause he can kick me through drywall
>i explain to everyone that arm wrestling is stupid and proves nothing
>i switch the convo to 'Over The Top" with Sylvester Stallone
>Moment averted

>blackbelt tournament winner
> still gets mad over losing arm wrestling
some people are just born fucking losers, i tell you hwat

lmao,if true you have irreversibly shattered part of her self esteem

>Women who lift can become stronger than most men who dont.
>Lifting + MMA will wreck most men.
Nice fairy tale.

kek what a faggot if only he knew of how autistic you were

If you didn't have aspergers, you'd have told her that you just go hard with your training and let her have some accomplishment

>if only he knew
who the fuck are you even talking about?

wow you owned that 14 year old kid hard im proud of you

good comment, bro. hope you stick around for a while and keep contributing

Hey guys I feel bad that I caused autist-user to stop posting and I just wanna say I actually did appreciate their rambling posts.

I don't even understand arm wresting and I don't think I've ever won. The closest I came was stalemating my one friend that was hugely into lifting and I'm pretty sure did roids, but that was when I finally started working in manual labor. He also lost to everyone else.

Now that I lift, I'm definitely not arm wrestling.

>actually thinks that wasn't pasta

Who's the real autistic one here?

I'm still here. I don't have much more to say. I needed the cathartic release, I suppose, and you provided it. Thanks user, sincerely. I'll be posting my A U T I S M the post 1 here for a while, in hopes i can start another productive dialogue with someone.

I'll think of you from time to time, friend.

>i just wrote that today
Fucking normies don't understand that pasta starts somewhere, with someone. This is why I rarely leave 9k. Eat shit.

this

>my sister husband is a fat fuck
>always brags how strong he is tho
>i started lifting and getting Veeky Forums few months ago
>he started dieting by good nutrition, losing fat and doing cardio
>he finally decides to give lifting a try
>his lifts are fucking terrible even for a starter
at least he got reality check and is now more humble and does great job progressing and losing weight.

afaik manlets have advantage in arm wrestling due lever length

Hey man, good to see a fellow robot (I rarely post there 2bh) feelin' fit. I'm just tryna do something different in (current year) to hopefully change my mindset and just do anything constructive from what I normally do, and yourself?

>Autism: The post, No.1

I actually have worked out since I was like 15. Earphones in, people don't try to talk to me, I can focus on something I can control. 9k wouldn't have you believe it but working out is a robot-tier activity if you do it a certain way.

I also do a lot of drugs though, and am hoping to do less this year. That's about it.

>girls should be protected from the big mean world all the time otherwise you have aspergers
Ok man

You type like a retard and that story was neither funny nor relevant

Anonymous 01/06/17(Fri)03:48:52 No.39916194▶
Last night, I arm wrestled my male friend who doesn't lift and isn't physically active/doesn't play any sports.
I won.
>You work out
>He doesn't
>You won
>This surprised you
>Wtf. I always thought that dudes were much stronger, even the ones who didn't lift.
You thought wrong

this whole thread is a giant shitpost, why did you respond? see how fast it derailed? and you bumped it.....

(i did to but for the lulz fite me faggot)

>>RHONDA ROUSEY COULD KICK MAYWEATHER'S ASS!!!11!

to be fair there are situations she would win

>in her prime
>no rules, just fight
even then its not a guarantee but that claim isn't insane

It is, it's literally retarded. If you know anything about fighting, you'd know it's absolutely retarded.
Unless she's fighting Mayweather in a fucking coma.

>in her prime

Holy fuck. The delusion. And in a no rules fight he'd hit her once and she'd freeze or be on the floor. He is much faster than her in movement and hand speed and he hits much harder than anyone she's fought. He's also heavier.

The only way she's win is if they were already doing judo

Hurr durr I wuz da best at internally rotating my shoulder. Enjoy your RC injury.

Did you have sex with the stronger guy? It sounds like you love being dominated

Who's the bae?

Jokes on you; I just want the (You). Did you see how I orchestrated that? It was so perfect. I just memed the same meme everyone here memes, but I put it out there so gently you couldn't resist.
It's like asking a slut what her sign is. It's a horrible line, of course, but she can't help but to roll her eyes and answer anyway. And that's all you need. Once she responds you both know she will be yours. The door is open.
And in that same way, you are now mine. I have you and your (You) and there is no way for you to change that. You have been dominated, used, and soon will be discarded.
But you knew this would be the case when you responded. It's the silly game we play here. We pretend we're actually conversing but it's all really just a ridiculous dance. One partner leads, the other follows, and neither has truly gained nor lost anything.
We carry on, and we know we'll do it again and again. Probably not with the same partner, but that's ok. It's the thrill of the hunt that keeps us coming back. The thrill of hunting and, if we're being honest, the thrill of the vulnerability of being hunted.

It's light hearted fun you fucking turbo autist, it's what some people do when they get together

You're embarrassing yourself. The only situation where she beats Floyd is if she attacks him while he's tied up and asleep in bed.

Mayweather is a grown ass man with grown ass man strength who has been a world class athlete and training his entire life with the best hands and feet on the planet. RhonDUH would never get close enough to Floyd before he'd put her nightey night.

Rousey is slow and a below average striker with average female fighter strength and average grappling skills. She doesn't stand a chance against a normal high school wrestler of her weight class.

>Are [men who don't lift] stronger than women who do?
Yes, because my 1RM in C&J is bigger than any olympic female athlete.

>mfw been working out for 3 years and everybody wants to arm wrestle me at parties
>mfw I lose most of the time
How to get good at arm wrestling

Obviously you haven't been paying attention, I'll catch you up to speed:
We carry on, and we know we'll do it again and again. Probably not with the same partner, but that's ok. It's the thrill of the hunt that keeps us coming back. The thrill of hunting and, if we're being honest, the thrill of the vulnerability of being hunted.

>grown adults arm wrestle for fun
lmfao sure pal :^)

e/b/in reddit reaction image /b/ro xDDDD

my compliments to the chef for that lovely pasta

honestly user, you very well deserved this here (you)

arm wrestling is 70% technique (physics) and 30% strength. Even a quick google search and 5 mins of reading can make you substantially better at arm wrestling.

>tfw i lost an arm wrestling match to an auschwitz in front of an entire high school class.

Shit was embarrassing as fuck but once i learned proper technique i rematched him and won in about .5 seconds.

>look up arm wrestling techniques
its a real thing, user

>barely beating a far younger dyel kid at arm wrestling by a bunch of older gym rat dudes who work their asses off to get huge
wow good job user

>destroying a cocky woman's delusions effortlessly
lol nice job man

I'm an extremely thin, borderline anorexic dude. Some girl who exercises a lot and does power derby arm wrassled me, and I won barely, after a struggle. So yeah pretty much but this isn't a shocking revelation.

most of the strength comes from the wrist, so if you have bitch wrists and haven't been doing your wrist curls, you're gonna lose

Nay user, the joke is on YOU; I just want the (You). Did you see how I orchestrated that? It was so perfect. I just memed the same meme everyone here memes, but I put it out there so gently you couldn't resist.
>reverse reverse psychology