/CBT/ Current Body thread

Old one is approaching the bump limit

>time spent lifting: 4 months

Weight: 210---> 168

Pic: 3 months 193---->168

Looking for single digit bf % then bulking. (aprox 160 lbs?)

Seeing as how my bf % is under 50%, I guess people will tell me to bulk, but no thanks.

5'10.5"

Recently adjusted calories to 2k a day. Been eating 2500 the whole time.

Nice progress

>Looking for single digit bf % then bulking.

Doing the same here, almost there. I don't get why so many promote the early bulk. Can't you have cut/bulk cycles between 8-14/15% bf and look decent all year round?

>Can't you have cut/bulk cycles between 8-14/15% bf and look decent all year round?

I mean, yeah.

Not only that, according to the sticky (and lotus) (and natT) and I quote "A higher bf % when bulking reduces the quality of mass gained, increased the proportion of fat gained drastically"

IMO, you need to have a shitload of lean mass to look decent at 15% though. I think I'm like 14 (I'm OP) and I look like garbage because of how dyel I am.

But someone with a ton of lean mass will look good at 15%.

1. YOU SHALL NOT HAVE OTHER GODS BESIDES ME
2. REMEMBER TO KEEP GOD'S DAY HOLY
3. YOU SHALL NOT USE GOD'S NAME IN VAIN
4. HONOR MY YOUR GOD AND HIS GAINS
5. YOU SHALL NOT MURDER YOURSELF FOR NOT BEING IN MY LIKENESS
6. YOU SHALL NOT BE ADULTEROUS OF MY GAINS
7. YOU SHALL NOT STEAL MY LIKENESS TO CONVINCE FAT CHICKS TO SLEEP WITH YOU
8. YOU SHALL NOT LIE ABOUT YOUR HEIGHT
9. YOU SHALL NOT BE ENVIOUS OF MY AESTHETICS ONLY MY GAINS
10. NO PLEBBITORS, GYM BULLIES ONLY

You look like dog shit, what have you been doing for 4 months? All youve been is a gym obstacle

6'3.5 240

That what you've got in 4 months? What was your program + diet? I was exercising for so long and didn't even get anywhere close near your results. I really want to lose fat.

This fucking guy again....

First pic: october 20th 2016, 173lbs

Second pic: january 5th 2017, 190lbs

Im 6'3

My goal is to reach 200lbs so i've just been trying to eat like a pig for 2 and a half months, but i didnt manage to bulk.

desu you might already have single digit bf%, just so little muscle that your abs don't show. might be worth it to get a pinch test or a more accurate method like bodpod or underwater weighing if you have access

Gotta cut

getting ready for spring

my routine:
- hip thrusts
- lunges
- bodyweight squats

Lifting 6 months

140lbs
5'9

Don't bulk nor do i count calories

This guy bullied me in the last thread, yet he has earned the right to do so by being swole. It is not his attitude that needs to change, but by body, so that I too can become a swole gym bully and drag the dyels into glory with my words of arrogant derision.

Routine? Also (unless I got the wrong guy here) how did you avoid loose skin and stretch marks if you started bulking while still a bit fat?

What body fat do you think I'm at? Cutting ATM

I'm exactly 5'11.25 and weigh approx. 7kg less than you and I am lifting for 2.5 months but somehow I look fatter.
I thought I measured myself wrong, but I was in the Hospital last week and they measured the same height.
How is that possible?
Shit fat distribution?

hrt?

im natty

5'10

1RMs tested are
O - 87.5kg
B - 110kg (shit I know)
S- 150kg
D - 260kg

get or hrt & also you know what to do

[spoiler]boipucci nao[/spoiler]

thats l-lewd, im pure

God I love it when they look like girlyboys... get on whoremones you fag and also do proper atg back squats.

Stretch marks occur because your skin cells become so over encumbered with fat they deform, i was never fat, skinny fat at best with a ton of natural muscle. I was benching 1 pl8 incline in middle school. Not only that i was doing muscle training and intensive cardio a routine no mere human can do. 2.5 hours a day at the gym.

Goddamn i hate faggots i want to beat you within an inch of your life and play it off as a fake hate crime.

Hide

Get the fuck out of here you disgusting, mentally ill, fucking degenerate

Repostan, first week back doing full upper body since a rotator cuff injury in August

Stop being so fucking beta and stand up for yourself. That guy is a fucking joke.

Congrats on the weight loss. You don't need to wait for single percentage bf to start bulking. That should be your goal once you accumulate some muscle.

Stop being a faggot

LMAO

Gettin solid man, you have enough size for now to focus on strength

6'4 236lbs. down 8lbs since Christmas

getting back on the horse after no diet for a year. feels good to be eating clean again and doing cardio

sick progress bro, especially without tracking diet

i don't track calories either but i've been trying to eat until i physically can't anymore for the past 7 months. gonna have to cut back soon.

>no mere human can do
Teach me how to leave this mediocre race behind...

But seriously, are you on something? Because personally I figure overtraining to be a myth and that the body will adapt to the most strenuous stimully given enough time (and proper nutrition), so I'm thinking of doing a balls-out routine with lifting, HIIT, and calisthenics.

>That guy is a fucking joke.
He's making jokes, silly.
If he's truly being serious that's his problem...

But thank you for the encuragement, I will take that advice to heart.

N-no home, right guys? ;)

IMO dont eat more than you currently are, looks like you're making good mass gains while gaining like no fat. Keep this up and you wont have to worry about a summer cut

>stretching the photo vertically to look thinner

>nigger
>under 6 feet
>roid gut

Who said you can speak to me kunta kinte

Can't lie.
Would bang.
Would bang hard

>says you look like dogshit and are a gym obstacle

>H-haha just a joke guys

Grow a spine. You've lost 40 lbs consistently. That's not easy and some pissdrinker that looks like he can't even bench 225 shouldn't be the one to put you down for it. Keep up your progress.

Stay mad dyel, just because someone looks better than you doesn't mean they're on roids. You want to stop getting shit on, become worthy of it.

Thanx brah, but see pic related. Appreciate the encouragement, though.

His name is Toby.

Stay mad nigger you have roid gut.
Im stronger than you.

I voted Trump

>crying roids like a /r/fitness bitch

I voted Trump too. You're so stupid that I'm surprised you could well enough to pass a ballot. I know you aren't used to seeing anything but the muck of play-doh you call a midsection, but you don't know what a roidgut is.

Continue your tantrum though, this is entertaining.

cut you fucking fat dipshit

I never understood why Americans hate Blacks since they brought them there as slaves.
I mean I'm in Europe and can hate them.

Lose 50 pounds, still no abs...fuck

Lmao OP you are the same unaesthetic fuck who was talking shit in /fraud/

>Please see the door

You are losing your hairline too

>they brought them there as slaves
Because they bred them to be physically impressive and then had to set them free, so now they have a bunch of angry, white-hating bulls running around fucking white women and wrecking shit, and they can't be educated or reformed because American society is inherently broken and they'd all rather burn than momentarily consider reforms to educational, welfare or incarceration policy.

Because they commit 53% of all murders and are overrepresented in every single crime except DUIs despite making up 13% of the population. Because they take up an enormous per capita share of all gov benefits, because their culture is cancerous, because they have an avg iq of 80 meaning HALF OF THEM ARE RETARDED and that less than .2% have an IQ above 105

Soon ill be like Bruce Willis lolol

kys basement dweller

Stop Alex

THICC
H
I
C
C

Mirin, goal body

Nice progress

Bretty solid but you look pretty frail

Nice progress

Mirin those arms. Could drop some bf and look joocy

Should have thought of that before you brought them there, then. Hindsight is 20/20, huh?

Next time, enslave a physically weak but intelligent and well-manered race, like Asians. Don't have them build railroads, though, they ain't built for that.

whoops.

That wasn't on purpose kek

who wants to be "thin" anyways? I wanna be HYUGE AND WIDE AF.

You don't look nearly good enough to talk this level of shit.

You look better than I do. I just started. Everyone looks better than I do.

mirrin delusion though

mirrin need to put your fatceps over your gut for the pic

Program is MasT meme (I am natty though).

Everything 4x12, lots of volume.

Anyways, the reason I made progress is because my diet is clean af. Everything clean. No IIFYM.

you can lose weight eating garbage but it's going to be less fat lost more muscle than if you just stopped eating trash

Listen to what masT says he will not lead you wrong.

it is working for me

I know i have zero muscle mass, but I think the muscle that I have is pretty respectable starting from ZERO and perma cutting at a huge deficiet for only 4 months

no there is a ton of fat on my hips. When i flex my fat gut I feel abs, they're just covered under a layer of fat that I can move around.

I have (relativity (to the pathetic levels of the rest of my body) big quads and calves. Prob. from being fat since I was 13.

That could be it.

Niggers sold themselves to slavery. The atlantic slave trade was 13M people, 300k went to the United States. Most of the whites who came here were indentured servants. Which is not better than slavery the terms are different its a rental car people beat up indentured slaves because they didnt have them very long whereas buying a nigger was like buying a house, you took care of your niggers. Slavery was better for niggers than freedom. 74% of you have no dads, up double since civil rights. You were LITERALLY better off in chains.

You look like you have HIV

just herpes

>mfw educated and studying for masters, had lunch with my father yesterday, have a good job and find white women unattractive

What the fuck are you cucks talking about slavery for? Are you really this insecure? Are you incapable of sputtering about race for 2 seconds?

nah that's not me you're talking too, guy samefagged himself with 'goal body' and samefagged himself again with that other guy.

>that's not easy.

Eat less, move more. It was easy. What's not easy is putting on muscle, evidence is the fact that I have none.

I'm gonna try my best though, once I get lean.

Anyone that says it's hard to lose fat just doesn't have any willpower.

I'm mirrin you hard, you look amazing man. Totally amazed that you're natty and looking like that.

I would respect that body if you got it on gear.

>overtraining is a myth

I don't think so man.

I was training (including daily cardio) for 4 hours, 3 times a week.

No overtraining symptoms.

I switched that to over 20 hours a week of training. Got really cocky, thought I could lift as much as I wanted without getting sick.

In two weeks, I got a fever, really bad, 105 degrees as of two days ago.

I also developed insomnia.

I think it was overtraining.

I think my body couldn't recover fast enough on a deficiet to train that much.

I've learned my lesson and tapered off some of the volume.

Mfw you dont even realize that you get preferential seating in university and life just for being black.

I've asked a million times but never got a response
What's the scar on your stomach near your belly button from?

>be black
>do dogshit
>lol stupid nigger

>be black
>get straight As and study
>actually achieve shit
>lol stupid nigger got help from muh SJWs

Do you see how this shit makes no sense? Just admit that you genuinely don't want blacks to do well, for whatever reason, and keep it simple. It's not about the statistics at this point.

Currently bulking for competition in fall/winter. Thoughts?

gay and asian/10

lifting for three months as of this week, 6'5" 242 down from 260 since i began lifting. bf estimate??

r u natty? + routine pls

More than anything I just wish that I actually were just you so that I could use your penis as my own.

thnk u

Saving for a friend.

175-180lbs btw
Cant gym for a while, a crash messed up my wrist, but I should be back.

clean your damn room during your time off

yup all natural

"for a friend" riiiiiight

Could it really be the beer that's making my abs invisible? This is just nice lighting, they're close to non existent in flat light.
What's your alcoholic intake Veeky Forums?

What abs?

Oh my god that cameltoe bb

Yes alcohol is bad for dropping bf, obviously. Despite the nice body you aren't too bright are you

lifting 4 months

5'10, 83kg

55/83/110/140 kg 5rm

Obviously

Appendectomy

how the hell did you lose the love handles

i lost 120 lbs and i still cant make mine go away

nice thicc manlet

By losing fat.

Lose more fat.

I was at 180lbs down from 300lbs in one year and I'm 6'4", if I lost any more fat or weight in general I probably would have developed some sort of illness

If you have lovehandles, you're fat.

Keep cutting.

Obviously you're not gonna go from 300 lbs to lean in a year. Keep up the good work.

You just need time user.

dammit... yeah, makes sense. thanks man, just gotta keep at it i suppose

I need to steal this pose.

solid.

lately due to alcoholic gf I've been drinking 4 nights a week, about 8 shots per night. Basically just means I have to account for those 450 calories in my daily macros, no big deal.

4 months progress, went from 150 to 170. Thinking about starting a cut at the end of february to get my abs at least a bit visible, never seen them before

you weigh 168 currently?

oi, i put this question in the qtddtot, you kind of answered itso if you account for the calories, then it isn't a huge deal? when it comes to fat loss, i mean

yeh

I'm 163 today but I have a fever and lost a lot of water.

Should be back at like 167 when I heal up

Keep it up, bf% is still pretty high, probably around 20-25%.

Shouldn't cut just yet, breh

Correct. 90% of fat loss outcome is simply calories in calories out. Yes, there are other minimal factors, but you will not fail if you accurately track your calories and hit a caloric deficit every day for multiple months.

Sidenote: Alchohol is actually a 4th macronutrient apart from protein, carbs, and fat. Lookup the studies showing how the associated calories for alchohol aren't necessarily burned with the same efficiency of C/P/F (spoiler: they're actually burned MORE effeciently, meaning calorie labels are often times over estimating the caloric impact your system will absorb from alcohol). Assuming a surplus, 500 calories worth of alchohol is less likely to be converted into fat storage than 500 calories of CPF due to this reasoning. Dont use it as an excuse to go crazy, they're still going to add up to a surplus, but just something to be aware of.

Fuck,new try with pic

176cm and around 70kg
>brosplit

Cool, thanks man. I've already lost a shit ton of weight but back then I didn't drink almost ever so it was one thing I didn't really research. I'm back on the calorie counting train and water chugging locomotive after a year of slugging it and regaining about 30lbs, should come off in a few months though if i keep at it

i appreciate your information and answer. might as well post my cb to keep it thread related

Are you that guy with the huge cock?
If yes, mirin.

what kind of doge is that?

Yes,thanks man

Malinois

we told you to train chest, and you did. Now your chest looks good.

And now onto the next muscle, train your forearms.
and triceps

Also post pics of balcony

How do I get my boyfriend on a program to look like you? I just want him to be approaching hairy bear mode

How long have you been lifting btw?
You have nice arms, shoulders and chest.

fuarkin asthetic brah

are you as big as you look like in that pic?
i mean you are 70kg, you cant be that big.

mirin asthetics regardless

I dont consider myself anywhere near "big"
im more like Veeky Forums than muscular but yeh,ty