That's right Veeky Forums you hate us new years resolutioners so much but im different...

That's right Veeky Forums you hate us new years resolutioners so much but im different. This is the year I will make a change. After one whole month you'll still see me in there working my ass off and i'll finally be toned. There's no way that i'll give up after a few months when I see myself in the mirrior and im still a fat piece of shit. I'm in it for the long haul!

Other urls found in this thread:

lvangel69.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm pretty sure most people on this board agree that insulting fat people who try to lose weight is wrong

definitely. the gym is pretty much the only place where I like seeing fat people. unfortunately, in all my years lifting I don't remember a single fat person who actually went from fat to skinny in my gym.

Don't know if he ever got skinny, but I always used to see this giant guy in the gym, always doing pulldowns for some reason.

He was covered in sweat though, think he did cardio often. Always felt respect for the guy.

Veeky Forums gymcels BTFO

/r/ing the screencap of the guy analysing women mentality as to why this bimbo needed to tear down an innocent randomer

She is a bitch.

>There's no way that i'll give up after a few months
>after a few months
>few months
>months

yea it will be within days

What bothers me the most about that post is. I dont know if thats you OP. But if it is, it still is your own goddamn fault you got fat. You try to come up with excuses, blabla I had to take care of my grandma, blabla I broke my hip. You think you magically get fat when those things happen? You dont just get fat if you stop exercising, its because you ate like total shit.

I wouldnt bully any fat person that tries to make a change and lose weight. But the first step to making it, is realizing and accepting that it was ONLY your own fault you got fat in the first place. Excuses are for the weak

Yeah implying this is bad. Sounds like she's got some serious guts my boi.
> basically just fuck off

Mhmm. See you again in January 2018. Try not to gain too much more weight until then

how many times are you gonna start this thread?

nah just satire, i thought it was funny how she thinks going to the gym for a month proves that she's committed, even though it will take many years to fix her disgusting body without the use of drugs.

People who make new years resolutions to begin with are weak cunts that will probably never make it in the first place. Thats why we hate them. If you need an external motivation to start making a change in your life you suck.

If you decided somewhere in december that you wanted to start losing weight starting in 2017, you shouldve started right away and not wait for the new year. So yeah, fuck all resolutioners

God damn, the way women write is so infuriating. These self-congratulatory, vainglory attempts to elevate their trivial, boring experiences irks me to no end.

this fucking picture gets me everytime, i dont know why

HGNNNGNGN

"and that's OK", might be the worst phrase of all time. I want to fucking dropkick some cunts when I hear that.

Good for you. I was a new years resolutioner 2016 and this is my 12 month progress. Godspeed.

you did a brosplit, didnt you

Are you already "fit" on the inside, Veeky Forums?

well they're right, sort of

but they're probably all overweight, deluding themselves that they're pretty on the inside, and don't need to workout, which then makes it wrong suddenly

Dude nice stripe gains

I love this sort of crap.

I did not. I screwed around with a retarded bulk with SL for six months and gained too much fat. Then cut for a few weeks and started again with Greyskull and a planned out diet for the last four months. I know it is far from optimal, but I'm proud of not quitting and sticking with it.

>I don't remember a single fat person who actually went from fat to skinny in my gym.

I used to work at my gym and would sometimes scan in members at the front desk. You'd get to see a picture of them when they scan in to make sure they are not using somebody else's card. Some of the pictures were 5 to 10 years old and a few people totally transformed. Like they were massive, blubbery piles of fat. It was really cool to see.

You didn't try SS + GOMAD?

I once spotted an old colleague of my previous job at my gym. He was fat. Talked to him a little bit, said stuff like "man Im really dedicated right now, Im going to the gym every single day! I wanna look like you one day"

And he did go every single day, he was always there when I was at the gym. For 3 weeks, after that I never saw him again.

Moral of the story: if youre planning to exercise and diet, dont go so extreme with it that it almost feels like torture, because youll quit within a few weeks

>running two beginner LP programs in a row

why do people do this? i see it everywhere.

>oh i did SS, then switched to SL for more volume, now I'm doing GSLP because i really love amrap set. it keeps me progressing while i'm stalling :). gonna start ICF in a few months when my work capacity is bigger and GSLP stops working.

>i have pretty nice gains so far, approaching 1pl8 bench and 2pl8 squat, so i'm happy with results :)

I switched because I wanst satisfied with SL and it's increase in weight.

This guy looks fucking THICC. Wish I had a body like that.

If you feel the need to elicit pity from others and think that's a good thing, please kys my man

>the same three girls are there

>autist on a fitness board armchair analyzing the beahaviour of people they don't even know
Stop living in your bubble

I hope she is
I also hope those silly cunts snapchatting about her die in a fire
much rather have a fatty redeeming themselves in my gym than some morons who treat it as a social outing

>Her fantasy
This post >The reality
>She shows up to some McGym after purchasing a full 1 year membership
"I'll totally use this membership the entire time and get the full value out of it!"
>She's wearing yoga pants, that weird looking skin tight tank top women are always wearing
>She has a full 1L Nalgene water bottle with marathon stickers all over it
>She sets her things down in the corner and "adjusts" to the environment by checking her twitter and facebook for 15 minutes
>She goes to a bench and does 10lb dumbell press for ten reps, then racks them after one set
"Don't want to get too bulky"
>She has to maneuver the dumbells around her gut in order for her spherically shaped body to put them back on the rack
>She sits on a yoga ball and rechecks her empty Kik for another 15 minutes
>She gets on a treadmill and walks at 3mph for 8 minutes before her knees begin to hurt
"Whew, I did a good job today. Time to clean up"
>Walks into the womens' locker room, sees two Stacies talking and laughing
>They completely ignore her
>She goes to Starbucks and consumes a 1700cal frappa-caramel-whipped-decaf-whatever to reward herself for working out
>Go on rebbit to complain about Stacies and receive more emotional support

Yeah there is truth in it, but just like with all the internal qualities, "internal fitness" only worth a damn if it causes external qualities.

This is why being a "good guy" isn't worth a damn, as it is an internal quality that brings no external one.

this

>go to gfs place of work
>later she told me all the girls were "drooling all over me"

Had of course the usual girls checking me out at grocery store lines, etc. nothing really obvious

meant for the /mire/ thread.. oopsy poopsy

I was a resolutioner 2 years ago and since have lost 95 pounds

>Lmao have fun in your safe space
>s-stay in your bubble pls
Hello plebbit

Hah, yeah right, you'll be gone by February 1 like the rest of the NYR losers. On the slim chance you don't give up you'll come to hate new year's fags just as much as the regulars do. Stay, leave, I don't give a fuck.

Strong argument m'dude

>m'dude
strong word, faggot
>i'd fuck you, senpai, you seem cool

> If youre planning to exercise and diet, dont go so extreme with it that it almost feels like torture, because youll quit within a few weeks.

If you're a cunt. Get comfortable being uncomfortable. I'm a former Army guy cutting on a 1500-calorie deficit, running 5k every morning and spending an hour lifting after my run. Have been since August. Why? Because I can. How? Because I have discipline and mental fortitude.

More people need to torture themselves in my opinion.

How do you still have energy after running?
I lift 3 days a week and do cardio 1 hour rest of the days also cutting at 1500cals
Can't maintain diet deficit though nowadays

I'm like, 90% sure that neither of her disqualifiers for being fit are convincing.

she made up a story about the "skinny girls" for reddit karma

she also wanted to make attractive girls look bad, as she is jealous and resents them for being attractive

women (and guys with too much estrogen) hate members of the same gender that are more attractive than them

think back to highschool. Remember how hard the prettiest girl in your class got bullied?

Ripping on a fat person at the gym is like mocking a homeless person trying to get sober and find a job.

>"i'm doing this for me"
>tells everyone

this is the actual OP from rebbit

It's a damn shame she's a batshit insane vegan

I'll tell you what's torture. Not being able to work out (those parts anyway) due to non gym related injuries.

If you ever feel pushed by working out too much, try not working out, even a body part.

Not saying this to you, but agreeing more or less. Yes it's hard but if you stick with it you'll instill a dependence to not being a sack of shit. Although that might just be individuals and not the act

If you can't make it for a couple months, you were never going to make it, no matter what

Gross. She'll quit soon

>almost 7000 people read this shitty blog post and decided it was quality enough to endorse it to get others to read it
Gas the redditors when?

>1500 kcal deficit
>3.1 miles running
>60 mins lifting
>every day

That's just stupid dude. You'll lose a fuckload of muscle and be miserable for no reason, provided you aren't cutting from jabba the hut mode.

Jesus even her eyelids are fat

so what the fuck do you recommend mr smarty pants?

It doesn't matter if I have energy. It doesn't matter if I'm unhappy. What matters is that I'm making progress and pushing myself to my breaking point. I run until I vomit and push until muscle failure every morning.

I have never felt more alive than after prolonged combat missions, during which I ate and slept very little. I overcorrected in the wrong direction when I left the military, and I'm looking to get back some of the discipline and hardship that used to make me remarkable.

name of girl?

how about a program with some actual volume and periodization

lvangel69.tumblr.com/

thanks

have fun being a spooky skeleton with discipline and hardship

Because Veeky Forums and the sticky only talk about beginner programs and a few for strength. What's a good intermediate hypertrophy program?

Why are women so narcissistic Veeky Forums? I honestly don't understand it

Protip: the ones who are making fun of you are also NYRs who are taking thrir anxiety on being judged out on you.

Lol how to spot a liar.

If you're honestly telling the truth, your joints will be destroyed before you're 40.

Also, it's better to do your cardio after you lift

You do know that muscles need to recover right?
If you're on a deficit and burning that many calories, then your energy is coming from burning fat. But if you're working out that much a day, there's probably no more fat to lose so your muscles start to decompose.

Not to mention all of the strain on your joints.

You sound like some kid who doesn't know a single routine and has never squatted to parallel, but wants to sound like a badass saying "yeah I'm so tough I can do things that nobody else can do!"
Nobody else can do them because it's stupid. Only a kid would think that's a healthy lifestyle

Just so you know, those girls may be banned from the gym, you body-shaming shitlords

what are your numbers for compound lifts before and after

5/3/1 with accessories, gzcl, candito 6wk w/ his bench program, PHAT, PHUL, TM, madcow, gnuckols intermediate

I root for her to be honest. If she goes to the gym regularly it will be a dick move to ridicule her. We'll see.

Doesn't even matter if she goes to the gym or not if she doesn't fix her diet. I don't know much about women's meme-sizing but isn't size 22 really fucking fat? I know a really fat girl that's been a serious gym rat for over a year, but she still has a shit diet so she's still fat. The girl in the OP seems like she's more concerned with working out than changing her crap diet.

Also if you can't hate yourself, how can you change yourself? My best motivation in the gym is self-loathing and the knowledge that I need to be Veeky Forums to get the grills

>I don't know much about women's meme-sizing but isn't size 22 really fucking fat?
Tess Munster is frequently listed as a size 22

tess monster*

`the OP looked into getting weight loss supplements 7 months ago, 0 change in hell she will stick this out just like all other NYR scum

Agreed about the self-hate, the part where she says she loves her self regardless is how I knew she will never make it. How can anyone accept themselves for being so fucking obese

This is why fat girls make based fwb and gfs. They aren't given everything in life and are forced to learn humility.

Fuck off and come back in 6 months when you have progressed.

t. desperately lonely fat girl

>fat girls aren't given everything in life

Yes, it takes a lot of effort to sit around doing nothing while eating tremendous amounts of calories all the fucking time...

I worked through the pain and successfully completed my first week of SS.

I'm a 120 lbs 5'6" manlet, and even I'm gonna make it.

YOU GO GIRL!

Women's clothing sizes have zero standard so this really depends on the woman and where she shops.

But I think past XXXL (or 18/20W) is where it gets into unforgivable territory. Add that most women don't wear the right size for their body (Most wear too small for vanity instead of wearing what fucking fits. Plus size models look good because they dress to flatter their fucking bodies (As much as they can in some cases. You really can't make the arms look any better)

I wouldn't hate body positive girls so much if they'd understand the difference between wearing what style you want and wearing what FUCKING. FITS.

I try comparing it to wearing the wrong size shoe and still got told i was fat shaming.

Also there's no way that bitch is a size 22, maybe 24 or 26.

I wear an XL currently (Don't hate bitch i've been going a solid week since my equipment came in) and sometimes I'll slip into the next couple sizes up because some clothing looks better when it's bigger on you (Like if a shirt is supposed to be flowier, I might go up a size or two to get the look I want) but if it's meant to be body hugging I'll get my size and only if it looks good in the mirror.

But i'm lucky enough to have an actual curvy bodytype so my weight is distributed well. The only thing that gives away just how big I really am are my arms, and certain outfits where the belly can't be hidden. I wish bitches knew how to fucking. dress themselves. God.

I'd hate fat chicks less if they took five minutes to go to a department store and get styled. Many will help you for free. Plus yknow fucking youtube has tones of tips on how to dress your bodytype.

I could forgive all of it if they'd at least dress like they give a fuck once in awhile.

My sister is fatter than I am and it drives me crazy because she dresses like a slob 9/10 but on the few occassions i've seen her dress up she looks gorgeous and even looks like she's smaller than she is.

>tfw you rant on Veeky Forums

So she knows the girls well enough to be on snapchat together, yet the girls didn't think that the person they were mocking wouldn't see it? Even if they weren't in a small town, I'm calling bullshit

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who notices this. It's the same on Tumblr. This mom memeshit feel good writing is all so vapid and makes me want to scratch my eyes out.
>tfw femanon

Hope I don't write like this

> Sell clothing where I work
> Short little Indian woman comes in
> 5'3ish, probable 250lbs+
> largest coat in XXL that fits like a XXXL barley fits her
> Nothing else comes close
> Feel bad for her and others because its not like we bring in lot of XL and above

I can't help but feel bad for some of them. Others though are obnoxious.

> Coat way to small
> Wearing a M but is an XL
> Give her a large to try and get her to comprise
> "Well I'll be able to fit lots of sweaters under this te-he"
> mfw

Another woman bought an $800 coat that she couldn't close and told her self and me that she'll just wear it open. IT'S A WINTER COAT!

yeah just like this little bitch.
hello NYR cuck

>actual curvy body type

Sure

The cardio potential in this picture exceeds the kcals in the fries. Go for it, guilt-free.

>"Everyone has weight they are carrying."

Holy shit I can't stand this preachy/tumblr quotation bullshit from someone who is literally only known for being a pouty land whale

It is actually possible to be a large or even XL and be hot as fuck. It is rare though and you need the body type. IE tall, right frame, right distribution of weight etc.

Yeah, it's rare...and the person posting it doesn't have that body type. She is just a fat slob trying to lose weight who thinks she can pass judgment on other fatties because she has worked out for a week straight after the new year.

I stay Veeky Forums and New Years is still when I diet and lose weight. The thing is we go from summer cutting, to slacking off a little during the fall, then Thanksgiving, to final exams, to Christmas, to New Years. New Years just happens to be at the end of a month and a half of when most people have a less healthy lifestyle than normal, especially when you factor in the lack of cardio cuz the weather is too shit to run/bike.
New Years is pretty consistently around the fattest I get all year, and I imagine that's true for a lot of people.

>past XXXL
I believe that's the cutoff when a "smallfat" because a "largefat"
At least according to people fat enough to consider 3X to be a "smallfat"

>actualy curvey bodytype

l0l

>fatter than I am
>looks gorgeous

l0l

>fat bitch acting preachy

you can't make this shit up

Exercise aint shit if you dont have your diet on point.

No u
>you don't belong here