TFW moving houses and now the gym is a 30 minute walk away

>TFW moving houses and now the gym is a 30 minute walk away

Well .. Looks like it's time to get lifting a stop...

Get a bike/car fatass

Can't I'm not fit enough for it

The whole reason I wanted to start going to the gym this year was to get fit

>I'm not fit enough to ride a bike

Kill yourself

Walk to the gym, touch the building, and walk back home. Repeat for 60 days while adjusting your diet.

You should be ready to start working out after that

>doesn't help people get fit
>fat hate posters wonder why people are fat

Gee I wonder.

Fuck you normies

>can't fit in a car
ayy lmao

Kill yourself seriously, as long as you're not 400lbs+ then you can ride a god damn bike. If you're willing to make excuses like this to not go to the gym then you don't have the motivation to get in shape.

It's 6 days into 2017 and you already failed your resolution to get into shape, fucking pathetic weakling.

I am 550 :(

You don't need a gym to lose weight. Why does everyone think this

I really doubt that, post a pic.

eat less than your tdee and walk around

that's literally all you have to do for the first 300 lbs

I get out of breath and my head starts to spin you fuck

How am I suppose to work out after all of my energy's been depleted from the hike?

Also this isn't me

Because riding a bike would be your cardio then when you get to the gym you lift. If you actually want to lose weight then you should do this but I know you don't have the willpower to stick with something and not quit when it gets hard because of the board you come from.

I'm just trying to improve and you make fun of me from the get-go

Do you have self esteem issues buddy?

If you were really trying to improve then you wouldn't let a small setback like this stop you from losing weight.

Even if you can't go to the gym then you can still diet and do cardio outside to lose a shit ton of weight

This. If OP IS 550 then some walking and mild bursts of jogging will Def help

I'm 220lbs

>tfw moved into a new apartment which has a fitness center in the building

>what is a bike

I'd definitely skip leg day though. I used to bike for 40 minutes a day but I wasn't fat and still tired

How the fuck is he going to jog at 550lbs? His knees would disintegrate. At that weight, just wiggling around while sitting down would be cardio.

Mirin dedication.Won't even read this thread where you keep giving retarded excuses to user's solutions.Stay DYEL and fat,there is enough competition as it is

>Riding a bike for 10 minutes is too much
Now you're just making shit up

I get out of breath and my heart pounds hard at the slightest exertion.

Not even joking. I'm scared of a heart attack

you would lose tons of wait just by drinking water and eating like a normal person.
Once you lost some lbs walking to the gym will be no problem.

You probably lose more calories by waddleling your arms for 30 minutes than I do by running 30 minutes.

just diet duh
500 kcal below tdee

Stop making excuses.

You should lose 300 lbs first by walking every day you stupid piece of lard. Anyway, with your attitude you will never make it. Expect to die in the next decennium.

>not part of the home gym master race

you have no one to blame but yourself

What kind of life do you live famila, what the fuck man?! It sounds like you shouldn't even start lifting but walk around the block or something