I can't take this shit anymore

I can't take this shit anymore.

This is the 4th time I got sick in 6 month, I get sick 5 times more than everyone else.
I never eat sugar and I'm taking my vitamins, I hit the gym 4 times a week and I sleep over 6 hours a night.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

same, i was looking forward to deadlifting with my new chalk today. instead i'm staying home and calling it a cheat day.

Stop touching your face and wash your hands more often.

This.

Your immune system is shit

Take more cold showers
Walk around naked outside when it's cold

>6 hours
Not nearly enough, brah. Shoot for 7 or 8.

I live in Sweden..

>over 6 hours of sleep
Read all of it.

>I live in Sweden..

>tfw Swedes get also cucked by their immune systems

>Le epic cuck meme so fahnny
Havn't heard that one before, kys.

Keep losing gains because of your Sweden Sickness, brah

We need good Scandinavian traps

>sick for the third time in 4 months

Im in the same fucking boat op.
It is just so incredible frustrating, every time i see a little bit of progress, my immune system tilts hard and I get sick.

This bullshit cycle is sucking the motivation and joy of life out of me and I dont know how to get off.

I used to get 1 or 2 colds a year before I started lifting

Now it's once every 8 weeks and I've had food poisoning twice which I never had before

you need to take more vitamin D (in the ass)

also try to wash your mouth before sleeping- normal clean tap water should be enough, but you can try sth like listerine (could irritate your mucosa) or extract from grapefruit seeds (actually anything with bioflavonoids)

I was serious about vit D- it's stimulating immune system, and as you are Swedish you lack the sun needed for synthesis of this vitamin

I haven't gotten sick in a while. I think it's because my body is afraid to since last time I got sick I worked out twice as hard.
I showed my body that I don't play that shit. I think it worked.

God I'm dying right now but I haven't hit the gym in 3 days.
I was thinking of just going in and doing light lifting, but my cough and sniffles might make people really uncomfortable. Headache might get worse too just by going outside.

Do you take a lot of anti oxidants, vitamin A,C, or E? If so, stop it. While anti oxidants aren't bad, too many of them don't balance out with the oxidants present in the body and become free radicals.
This is why the entire family of the man who said take 3g of vitamin C died of cancer at 40

Piss weak incel immune system lol, bet you have allergies too

this. the sessions before i get sick are usually the best. i think it's because my body is already under stress and ready to go, but not yet exhausted from fighting the virus.

>sick
>work out twice as hard
you haven't been sick boy. the colds i get leave my legs trembling, when i'm just walking outside for five minutes

really? they all died of cancer at 40? got a link?

Did you break your nose more than 2 times? If yes, a septoplasty may help you

Supplement 2000IU of vit D3, 250mg magnesium and 25mg zinc a day op and see how that goes.