What's your routine? Any tips?

buy groceries and walk home with them

Thanks again Veeky Forums

use fat gripz on the handles to increase grip strength

bump

don't lock knees

>rogue bar bell club

looks more like a warrior to me

Walk up and down the stairs until cant hold the weights anymore. Do this a couple times a week.

Walk up straight with no extra weight.. Already fatigued.

I like to go heavy for shorter distances rather than longer/lighter. I'd do a few reps of 15-20m each session, and got up to a pb of 130kg per hand for 20m
The main thing is keeping upright. If you start to lean inwards/forwards you're fucked. Place your grip slightly to the rear half of the handles, pin your shoulders back and lift off. Make sure you're steady, and start with short steps getting slightly longer as you pick up speed. Try and carry through the finish point rather than putting the handles down on the finish

I had that same hair cut as a skinny sme let on teenager god did I look awful

>and got up to a pb of 130kg per hand
This basically implies you can deadlift 260kg

>130kg per hand
fucking mirin if true.

>2017
>not dead-lifting 600lbs

Nope, more like a 260kg trap bar deadlift. Picking up farmers handles is much easier than deadlifting with a barbell.
My deadlift is 230-240ish, not done max dead in a while

>that guy in the gym that isn't able to double overhand 600kg for reps
Fucking dyel new year resolutioners

lb* but my point stands. You should still be able to double overhand 600kg within your first week of training, first month if you're a lanklet

I do farmer carries with 85lb dumbbells in my garage for 3 sets of 90 seconds

I usually go to the field, pick some watermelons and put them to basket , then walk back home

I do 90kg per hand for ~20 minutes on a treadmill at 6.5 km/h speed. I just ask some bitch to set that speed for me and I'm good to go, while she looks at me with a mirin glance.

thats good bro

Keep it up and keep adding weight and you'll be farmer carrying 300lbs in no time.

I pick things up and put them down for fun.

I literally struggled with grocery bags when I began
just stick with it
your grip strength will be godly and forearm gains will be great

Why did you post this? Is it a joke? Or are you retarded?