youtube.com/watch?v=wGYlc1uHWq4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j3_g8P9elQM
youtube.com/watch?v=XQWUBqYcUcM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

god piana is so fucking based.

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=j3_g8P9elQM

Could someone shop a 'that first sip of the day' thread on the monitor and a can of Monster over the 7up one? Asking for a friend of course

>Asking for a friend of course
monster can't afford to shop it's own advertisements anymore?

geeze.

Just realized: Rich Piana explodes in a shower of blood every video. Neat.

youtube.com/watch?v=XQWUBqYcUcM

>that Connor Murphy reference

Cringe levels reach a new top

Why has no one shooped a Veeky Forums thread on that monitor in this pic?

Rich wants nothing to do with them now.

>Cheating is don't
>I don't cheating
>obviously lying his fucking ass off and is one of the most steroided person ever
>everyone likes him and upvotes him for this

This is all too cool and post-modern for me

Because he is a fucking huge steroid fuck and pretends to be natty - this is why he is so liked?

Please explain me this, you cucks

How do you know? He was mad at the end but has he said anything else about it?

He doesn't pretend to be natty, he is very open about him juicing. At first I thought he was just really disgusting looking but after watching some of his videos I am starting to like him. His vids are just overall funny. Like he started a cut and on one day out of his week he stopped to get pizza and ice cream.

who the fuck are these cringe dyels

is this Veeky Forums making it

Tbh I thought most of Veeky Forums knew about these fuckers. I found out about them because I knew about kanevsky then I learned of connor then cassidy (train to look good naked).

This is the funniest shit I have ever seen. Rich seems so uncomfortable its amazing. Why isn't he doing whatever it takes like them?

from the heart goddamnit

Why does Rich's new house look like a Transylvanian sex dungeon?

>topkek

What does Veeky Forums think about the feud with Bostin Loyd? I think Bostin has a point, Rich is guilty of some shady shit, but on the other hand, Bostin is a dumbass, so it's split

lmfao just came here to post this

sad!

>sad!
reddit pls go

I actually met these 3 at gold's gym north hollywood yesterday. talked to train to look good naked(kind of an ironic name he is pretty dyel) a bit because Rich was busy. he said they wanted connor murphy to come to LA with them but he said no.

nigga he's honest about his drug use

Omfg I could just see it now. Connor, cassidy, and eric all fucking with rich.