Why are muscle americans so boring ? Don't you have better things to do than lifting things up and putting them down ?

Why are muscle americans so boring ? Don't you have better things to do than lifting things up and putting them down ?

>dont judge people based on looks
>except im totally judging these people based on looks

got trolled so hard, i got very erect watching it happen

Why did this need to be animated? Those 2 frames add nothing and cause the eye to be distracted from the text. And the animation is timed such that the eye just has time to refocus before being drawn away from the text again.

What a fucking shitty piece.

So brave.

Veeky Forums ABSOLUTELY BTFO, HOW CAN WE RECOVER.

>he doesn't kill 2 birds with one stone by reading while doing cardio

wat a pleb

If he's not going to work on his body then the artist could at least work on that shitty art.

>implying you can't work out and also have other hobbies

I hate these comics where people try to justify being tubs of goo with a retarded point

I'll never understand how normies think that achieving a muscular body takes hours upon hours in a gym every day.

It's an internal justification for them to keep being lazy.

>i can't do it, therefore it must be nearly impossible

>devote an hour and a half of my day 5 days a week
>this makes for an average of 7.5 hours per week
>there are 168 hours in a week
>the average human spends 16 hours out of the 24 hour day awake
>this means that i spend 112 hours per week awake, 7.5 of which are partitioned to building an appealing physqiue
>this leaves 104.5 hours
>40 of these devoted to my career
>finally, the amount of time i have to do whatever the fuck else i want to do is 64.5 hours

i could read, play vidya, or even be social with all of that free time. going the gym regularly doesnt take up that much time at all

>if i wanted to workout, I could and I'd be damn good at it but I'm just not that interested in it

>labels his own hobbies as curious

>pretends he's persecuted

Degenerate.

>he actually calculated it

>Normies think that in order to not have a mediocre or ugly physique, or in order to not die from cardiac arrest before you reach 50 you have to lift 6 hours a day, every day for about 10 years straight.
>This is the current year we're in

>Read a book, draw a picture, play music, etc

These are all modern euphemisms for "play video games and watch Netflix."

and meanwhile he devotes 20+ hours a week to watching TV

>people who work out have no friends because it's boring
>drawing, reading, listening to music is much more exciting

You didn't factor in the time it takes to commute, cook or eat, hygiene, and I'm not even going to talk about maintenance of home, car etc
In reality most people would have 3-4 free hours in a day, not including weekends.

4-5 hours a week ensure I stay strong, muscular and attractive, healthier, and burning more calories

this is one of the easiest, high return investments you can make in your spare time, especially as a male, and no, you will not get as saggy as the faggot in the comic, you will be that hot dad/grandpa still getting stares into his late 50's

The only people who make these comics are insecure about their body. Otherwise, why would you take the time to put people with good bodies down?

This

only weak-bodied, weak-minded filth would think that lifting requires any more than 6 hours/week. I've known people who WASTE the same amount of time on their computers/phones PER DAY

makes me sad to think that this is the kind of shit that will gain the popular vote in a true democracy

That's it.
I am leaving the life of gym and welcome my new life in library

I don't understand, half the comics points can be turned back on the author

How are you so retarded? I mean come on, you can tell us your secret.