I want to go from 82kg to 68kg

I want to go from 82kg to 68kg.

A online calculator I used (that takes into account metabolic adaption from weight loss) says I can do this in 175 days, reaching 68kg on July 1st 2017, so long as I consume 1822 calories per day.

How accurate would this calculator be? It explains why it's accurate in description of explaining metabolic adaption from weight loss, where as most calculators do not.

Other urls found in this thread:

precisionnutrition.com/weight-loss-calculator
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who is this semen demon

I did this at 5"8 with no exercise in a year. Ate 1500kcal a day.

Don't make my mistake, work out and eat 1800 and you'll look great without becoming a skinnyfat.

To reach your intended goal in 175 days, you'll need to have a calorific deficit of 630kcal on average. So basically, you can eat as much as you like, provided that your combined activity/baseline/digestion is at least 630 more than your intake.

It's best to approach it this way because it prevents you feeling fatigued, and allows proper recovery after exercise. As for calculating your average daily burn total, I'd probably try three or four different ones, and take the rough average from all of them.

This is what i look like at the moment at 82kg (171cm)

I feel I could look pretty decent if I cut down to 68kg or so.

I've got my activity level set at very light (but i lift bro split 6 days a week) but I have a sedentary job, so i feel like 1.8k is a safe bet.

My ex gf ;-)

Hot, post more

cut to achieve this

Ana Cheri

Also, she did Playboy. Have fun guys

Nah it'll prob be more like pic related probs abit bigger

What calc did you use?

precisionnutrition.com/weight-loss-calculator

>copy paste below

Based on data collected at the NIDDK (National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases) and the NIH (National Institutes of Health), this weight loss calculator factors in how your metabolism really works to predict how long it’ll take to reach a particular weight loss goal.
++++
It’s a question that comes up from clients all the time:
I’m tracking my calories in and calories out religiously… but I’m not losing as much weight as I should. Why isn’t my diet working?!?
Yes, conventional wisdom states that reducing your intake (or increasing your expenditure) by 500 calories a day should lead to about 1 pound of fat loss per week (500 calories a day x 7 days = 3500 calories a week = 1 pound).
But that conventional wisdom is wrong. As discussed in this article all about the myth of metabolic damage, the metabolism is adaptive. As you eat less, your metabolism slows, throwing off common assumptions about calorie balance.
This excellent weight loss calculator takes into account the adaptive nature of metabolism and gives more accurate information on how hard you’ll have to work (and how long it may take) to reach your goals.

More

To understand why this calculator is so good, let’s use an example client: Vanessa. She’s 40 years old, 5′ 6″ tall, weighs 185 pounds, has a very low level of activity at work, and a moderate level of activity outside of work.
Based on this information, the calculator has determined that she needs around 2,445 calories per day to maintain her weight.
Let’s say Vanessa would like to lose 40 pounds in a sustainable way over the course of the next year, without doing much additional exercise.
The calculator suggests that she’ll need to reduce her food intake to around 1,770 calories per day. (That’s 675 calories fewer than required for maintenance).
If you were to do conventional calorie math, these numbers wouldn’t make sense.
A daily calorie deficit of 675 calories would lead to a deficit of 246,375 calories over the course of a year (675 calorie deficit x 365 days = 246,375 calories).
This would, theoretically, lead to a 70-pound weight loss for Vanessa (246,375 calorie deficit / 3,500 calories in 1 pound of weight = 70 pounds lost). But the body doesn’t work that way. Instead, Vanessa would lose about 40 pounds.
Why this very large disparity?
As mentioned above, the metabolism is adaptive. That’s why it’s important to make sure your expectations about weight loss and body change are in line with how the body actually works.
This calculator can help with that.

Nah, more like this

Be honest with me, is this photoshopped?

No, and it's natty

Thanks man I'm so fucking motivated right now haha, cheers bro.

Thick, solid, tight, etc. keep us posted.

I went from 95 to 65 in about a year and a half, do not recommend especially as a male. Lose bit of weight then bulk back up before cutting again, I have visible abs for the first time in my life but my arms are fucking twigs and I can't lift what I could a year ago even though I've been to the gym 3-5 times a week since. If you need a way to judge when to stop cutting do Chin ups frequently and when you start losing muscle too quickly you'll know to ease up on the cut