Got Veeky Forums. Stayed virgin. / Got jaw surgery. Fixed my life

Hey guys. I want to share my story as a beacon of light for all depressed autistic virgins here.

> i was a standard failed normie, friends but no success with girls
> after the zyzz phase i thought i was enlightened
> I coped very hard I used a heavy steroid stack of tren A, masteron and sust
> got huge and shredded as f. I thought it would help me get laid
> it didnt unfortunately. I sarged a lot did a lot of cold approaches but my success rate was zero (low on tinder as well, some swiped me (i used a body pic as 1st) but after seeing my face stopped replying).
> i tried negging and shit but nothing
> then i was very depressed
> on my lowest of lows i threatened a teacher which got me kicked out of school
> wanted to sudoku desu. no money no girls and kicked out of school. the depression made me stop going to the gym even though i was still cruising on roids
> after researching threads on SH and other facial aesthetics sites i found, it's called www.analyzemyface.com where doctors could analyze your face and tell you whats wrong with it

1/2

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0125659/?ref_=nv_sr_1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> i got the gold and they shat all over my face telling me i have a "hyperdivergent and maxillofacial growth pattern with sagittal retroposition" and that i would need a CCW bimax advancement with chin surgery. i folowed up asked them where the fuck can i get it. and how long it takes.
> it made me depressed hearing whats wrong with me but hopeful and in the end SAVED me because it gave me a plan what to do.
> so i made an appointment with a maxfac doc as they recommended
> on the same time being in long term therapy because severe depression dystemia and suicidal ideation i mentioned that my jaws are fucked up.
> the therapist and psychiatrist both wrote expert opinions describing how i need this surgery after explaining it to them
> the NHS / health care covered my entire surgery and even ALLOWED me to go abroad to a specific doctor that was suggested to me because only he could treat it the way it was suggested
> he did the surgeries first because the occlusion was good (not perfect), usually they do it with long braces treatment but sometimes it's not needed. but because of my history, it wasn't reasonable for my case.
> this was 2 months ago -- people dont see my as swollen anymore (i heal fast), everyone treats me better, my entire family, friends, strangers. i had 2 tinder dates that went well, 1 from coldapproaching and i'm regularly meeting up with one girl. i am sure that she will become my gf soon (my first gf). i made it. i could not be happier. this changed my life. i wish i had known about this before. slowly my depression is going away, i feel like i am ALIVE for the first time in my life.
TL;DR: autistic virgin got fit first, didn't help, got jaw surgery and fixed his life.

2/2

it was just your confidence :) girls love that

Congrats dude, children gonna be ugly though. Being ugly doesn't mean your life has to be shit though, you focused too much on things in your life that require aesthetics.

so post pictures of it

a lot of problems with the lower third comes from environmental issues, mouth breathing eating soft food

Post your face fgt

Can we get some progress pics user? I'm asking because I'm in a very similar situation I'm also from the UK and getting double jaw surgery in the next year or two. My facial aesthetics are decent ATM but I know they can be much better, I have an underbite.

Post face

Post jaws

I don't want children so I'm happy!

alright guys. here is a before/after
consider im NOT FAT. i was in shape on the left and had great sixpack.

Epic result.

>dont want children
might as well kys
faggot

Nice. Cost?
My jaw is already good but I'd be pissed if I had an incel jaw like that. Any scars or is it done inside the mouth?

thanks. i'm so extremely happy that i got this facial analysis done.. probably the best decision in my life. the rest went fast after that!

i think it was about 15000, but it was covered by NHS. no scars just inside the mouth. life is brutal with a jaw like tht

recessed chins arent genetic.
Im not saying everyone has a model jaw naturally, but a healthy normal looking jaw is what every human usually has, and its the modern times melting down our faces and giving us crooked teeth.

also post body

How did her entire face get so much prettier after only jaw surgery?

I'm pretty sure she had lefort iii, google it

Only pic I have from that time period ! I was slightly more shredded after that time
And still had that face

the maxilla bone affects your entire face and your jaw. And your jaw affects your entire face too.

Changes in eye shape, nose shape, forehead shape and obviously jaw/chin shape = all maxilla bone dependent.

This
Have children, jaw genes dont work like that its largly environmental and you carry hundreds of dif jaw genes theyre unlucky to roll a shit one

>tren
>for this

there are no shit jaw genes. All shit jaws are envinronmental. Not that chad jaws are natural, but a normal healthy jaw is something every human has in his "genes".

Everything that looks fucked up and recessed is due to envinronmental effects, including OP's incel jaw pic.

That's amazing.

>tfw 5'6 instead of 6'1/4'' because of nurture

I quess you are right so i agree with u

i know you are joking but even height can be envinronmental. 200 years ago everyone was a manlet, 200 years later everyone grows to a giant. and genetics dont change in 200 years, not even a tiny bit.

fucking shit op, seems like i need it myself

>Roiding for this
KYS FAGGOT

I'm not joking. I got a formula from a Dr and were to took your parents height and according to it I would have grown to 6'1/4'' BUT:
>I was born too early and I weighed only 2.6kg
>I was very nervous/anxious when I was a kid and a teenager = high cortisol, which have also been shown to prematurely close growth plates (I stopped growing at 16 MAYBE 17.)
>I was had sleeping problems my whole life and when the year when I was 16 I probably averaged like 5-6h a night
>I also didn't eat much protein as a child
>I was very fat bordering to obese when I was 16-18, higher aromatization-> higher e2-> prematurely closed growth plates, not sure if e2 was so high that is prematurely closed growth plates but being fat is probably bad anyways

Grats, OP. You look much better now.
I want one, too, but I don't know where to go for consultation. My teeth are crowded, so I also need braces.
How old are you?

well yep, everything you have listed there can affect height in a human.

also i think being in a deficit your entire life as a spooky skeleton is a bit worse for height gains than being fat.

sucks yeah, make sure your kids do everything right and grow up to be chads

when my future wife is pregnant I will give sneak var and mk677 into her food desu gotta start before birth

Honestly dude, it didn't look that bad before. You look genuinely happy in the after which I think really contributes to the aesthetic.

Holy shit people are shilling on Veeky Forums now

fuck of Dr. Mew you are a scam and no one takes you seriously

>roiding for this

you dont even look ripped and youre at an angle lmao

I ate like shit growing up and my jaw is godlike, explain that faggot

did you mouthbreath?

incel jaws dont have much to do with food with what or how much you eat, user

actually it has nothing to do with food

Nope, I thought all people had their tongues resting on the roofs of their mouths until I found out some of you faggots keep it resting on the bottom of your mouths. Tried putting it there and felt unnatural,

then what does it have to do with

She could have been moonman

Mouthbreathing and slacking jaw is prolly reason number 1, with shitty body posture following as number 2.

You can have a shit posture and still a good jaw if you kept your mouth and jaw shut as a kid.

If you were mouth breathing for years in your puberty and childhood = fucked for life.

Also there are always exceptions obviously, as usual

also the tongue thingy yes. That alone saved you from incel jaw life

Also interesting that resting it on the roof is natural for you, never heard of that.

Fuaaark I'm gonna get that fucking surgery and fix my shit. I am not afraid of pain anymore.

Yeah I guess I got lucky. Never mouth breathed and had good posture. Even as a chubby kid. But are you telling me most people don't have their tongue resting on the roofs of their mouths?

When I swallow my tongue sticks to the roof, is this the mew position?

85% prolly rest their tongue on the bottom of their mouth brah.

this recessed chin/crooked teeth phenomen is not even 100 years old. One of the reasons why my grandparents/parents never needed braces and had healthy jaws.
primitive brazilian tribes have perfect teeth and model like jaws.

Its the modern world turning us into compensating incels lmao

this entire thread is a fuckin g advertisement, thats why youre not posting your face, thats why youre posting urls of sketchy websites that immediately want credit cards.

Careful there buddy. Seems you're quite sensible on how you look and it may be dangerous for your mental health basing so much of your happiness on aesthetics. You reminded me of this movie:

imdb.com/title/tt0125659/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Yet coping gymcels will still deny that FACE is the main thing that matters

Yes, pretty much. Think of it like how you would make a click sound with the tongue. You suck the tongue up all along the roof of the mouth and then pull it away and that seal you've created makes a click or pop sound.

The mew position is having the tongue rested in that suck position 24/7.
At first it feels like a lot of effort to suck the back half of the tongue up but after a short time it becomes very natural and comfortable.

Most people make the mistake of just touching the tip of the tongue to the roof just behind the front teeth. It must be stressed that the whole tongue needs to resting up and along the roof.

Cheers. How long till I do it without effort? does feel weird.

Which country do you live in? I can't imagine jaw surgery being covered by insurance in the USA.

He said NHS so it would be UK. But he might just be a shill.

Hard to say. Could be a few weeks, could be a few months.

For me, at first, my tongue ached at the back and there was a lot of excess saliva and it all required a lot of constant reinforcement and mental effort.

After a few weeks though it just felt normal. These days I don't even realise I'm doing it. I shut my mouth and my tongue automatically and effortlessly sucks itself up to the top of my mouth and rests there.