Normal weight?

First, I'm not a bodybuilder type. I'm very average fit guy.

40yo
177cm
70kg

Am I a bit overweight?
I have all this lard and I feel chubby, when I take nude photos I look hideous. But in clothes I look fit.

You're not "fit", you're skinnyfat.

>skinnyfat

i feel hideous and fat when i'm undressed

if youre fit, youre working out - then idk why do you care about weight. this doesn't prove anything.
im same height and 78kilos, i feel like i could loose some BF but i dont care much about weight

i care about my weight because i can see all the extra fat on my ass and chest and just don't feel LIGHT like you can walk on clouds and do pullups and shit

You're not overweight at all, you just have fat which needs to be cut.

check your body fat %, youre not overweight but if you cant see any muscle this must be it

you're fat.

you just have 0 muscles so when you wear clothes you resemble a human being.

without clothes on we see you for what you truly are.

>check your body fat %
This scares me. I feel I'm realistically probably around 20%

Yup, I'm fucking fat ._.

you cant do it very efficiently over internet, just type "body fat check [your city]" into google there should be some results.
anyways, from now on either build up muscle or cut BF (that means healthier diet).
probably both

Thanks. How much would a body fat check would cost...? I am on a very tight budget.

where i live i found a nice lady which is selling some herbal shit diet something but she had a machine and made measurements for me. didnt cost anything but i had to listen to her talking about wonders of a tea for an hour.
also some gyms may have those and usually first visit is free, especially during january

My ideal is Brad Pitt in Lock Stock

or this. to not look too tryhard

yeah as a climber i can tell you this chests were not made on rocks but solid weight lifting :D

On the other hand, as a manlet... I feel like a sissy :(

And i don't wanna become bulky. It will make me look square, not esthetic.

What to do?

>5'10
>sissy

Just gain a few kilo of muscle and change your attitude.

Picrel, GOAT tier fighter. Also manlet and light weight

I'm under 5'10 :(
5'10 in shoes
and i'd have to gain about 15 lbs of muscle to look like that (let alone that i'm doing it natty and he is steroided to the max). 15 more lbs of muscle the natty way will take years and years to achieve.

dude its not like youre going to wake up one day looking like dwayne johnson. if only this was that easy..
this is a long process. years. you will get enough time to make decisions if its time to stop building mass and start cutting. 70 kilos for a weight lifter is ultra light weight. muscles weight much more than fat.

How fucking dare you! GSP is a canadian national icon, 100% natty

GSP is welterweight.

>brad pitt
>lock stock