How do you feel about girls who take selfies in the gym?

How do you feel about girls who take selfies in the gym?

inb4 the absolutely hilarious "don't skip leg day xD" posts

I find it funny but it's not my problem

>rear wheel drive

I like sporty girls user, she's got my heart

can wheelies have babies?

and if so would they be able to feel sex?

xDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxD

>have babies
Yes
>feel sex
No

Not every wheelchairer has dead genitalia, and also, genitalia is not the only erogenous zone.

>sex is still great even if you can't put the benis in bagina

Sure, but if she's paralyzed from the waist down, which is the most common, her pussy will be numb.

Don't see it often, but 5 days ago, I saw it to the most extreme extent I've ever seen. A girl stood in the free weights area taking selfies, and I managed to finish 4 exercises of 3-5 sets before she was happy. It was absolutely pathetic. I gave her a dirty look, and another guy purposely stood pretty much right next to her to make her realize how stupid she was being. Didn't help. Jesus.

>people should be able to understand everything that I mean just by looking at them

you're Aspergers right?

>implying people don't receive massive amounts of information through facial expressions and other non-verbal communication in general
>implying I'm the aspie

le funny man

Can't stand em

>implying the information you receive from body language and facial expressions is specific and not emotionally based

>implying your look of disgust would not have been read as "he thinks I am disgusting" instead of "you are here to be at the gym not take selfies" especially when she has gone to the gym specifically to take selfies.

Why is she wearing athletic shoes?

why is she wearing athletic pants?

>your look of disgust would [...] have been read as "he thinks I am disgusting" instead of "you are here to be at the gym not take selfies"
I suppose, but considering the circumstances, where no other person even kind of is taking selfies, but actually lifting weights and exercising, she should have sort of picked up on it. In the beginning, it seemed like she was sort of trying to be discreet about it too, so i think she kind-of sort-of felt the negative mood surrounding her.

Because she's in the gym, and it's easier to wear them over diapers.

Because she wants to fit in. The wheelchair is already making her stand out and feel awkward, so she tries to minimize her embarrassment by adhering to the norms of the group and mimicking the look of an average member.

Pretty mean senpai

>stand out
Savage

is she going to change out of them after she leaves the gym?

that seems like an ordeal.

She's just going to change her diapers.

I couldn't care less but if my gf did it I'd be pretty disappointed

>my gf
lol k

fpbp

Just shows the sheeple mindless mindset of women in general. Even when you're in a wheelchair you will imitate the fitness girls who already imitate each other

why bother with the shoes?

udnerrated

>ywn have a qt insecure cripple gf who is entirely reliant upon you both emotionally and physically
>ywn lift her up in her chair to ascend a 3 step climb that the architect foolishly left without a ramp
>ywn make sweet love to her at night as her legs flail around slapping your back and the sides of your thighs
Why even live?

just imagine the handjobs.

*BBBBRRRRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPP*

I don't think he was saying that. I think it's more like : you can still please the girl by other means and you can please you with her vagina anyway.

eh, as a women i would understand taking pics in the changing room for progress pic of a quick snapchat to your bf, but those are also things you can do at home.
you save time by simply stating you're going to the gym than needing to take a pic (if you're a normie that uses social media and feels the need to share everything about your life). unless you're super excited about new workout clothes but again, all the selfies can be taken at home.

idk why you would take selfies at the gym anyways except for brownie points, shouldn't you be focusing on working hard with the probably limited time you have? why take a picture of your sweaty self with no makeup on? if you're fat i guess it's ok for motivation? but really there aren't many reasons to take selfies at gyms.

it really makes you look more conceited and all the women around you will want to lift/work harder just to look better than you while you're busy taking selfies.

>dfn ingen slavisk rullestoljv å trene sammen med
Hvorfor leve?

Do women with leg paralysis feel their pooper? If not, could I ask black friends to go full demolition mode on it? That thought is kinda hot and if you set it properly you could even do anus bench on that.

>when cardio bunnies won't stop hoggin the forearm machines

As a girl who goes to the gym it pisses me off when I want to use that fucking yoga ball and your busy posing on it with your FUCKING duck face. And why are you wearing makeup at the gym? Do you not enjoy sweating? Damn sloots

Speak English, slavshit

It's very silly and it's forbidden at my gym.

I couldn't give two shits about what other people do in the gym as long as it doesn't get in my way

Do cripple chicks have tight assholes? I'd love to absolutely go to town on her without worrying about her pain.

can she feel when she has to shit or does she know ,when the shit literally comes out of her hole

Less annoying then guys taking selfies, because they probably won't stay in the way for the fucking dumbbells

No
No
No
>he doesn't know the difference between "than" and "then"

>implying people pay attention to you

So cripple chicks just have loose gaping assholes where shit falls out without control?

It's about high self-confidence. Some girls just feel good about how they look, doesn't mean they don't take their workouts seriously.
"Sweaty self" and all that is just BS, these girls look good, though few of them will admit that.

Short story: yes.

Long story: it's not that simple.

I'm more turned off by the amount of makeup on her face than I am by her spaghetti legs.

I don't get the obsessive nature of making sure nothing can ever be "douchey" of which usually doesn't bother most people or can even be considered positive.

But because they're actions taken usually by people who are socially active and popular and those same actions are usually not attributed to people who prefer to be indoors on their computers these actions are deemed negative.

A girl is half an hour taking selfies in the mirror... as long as she isn't getting in the way of your workout, why do you even fucking care?!

This. Christ, she needs to watch some youtube videos on how to apply makeup other than 8th grade goth style.

Damn, so fucking her shit hole must not be as great as I imagined.

I'd say it would probably be a shitty experience.

I literally have a folder of women to post because of those selfies, do not care though.

The only reason worth caring would be if they define themselves as "fitness" related when they clearly just show up and put minimal effort in with ass out and some colorful Nike shirt every goddamn time.

Low hanging fruit.