How does one fix a hourglass shape? Do obliques exercises make it worse?

How does one fix a hourglass shape? Do obliques exercises make it worse?

Personally I'd work more on the back and shoulders. The bakc could become more solid while wider shoulders could make it more V-shaped, I think.

rev up those lats bro

Your obliques probably won't grow larger than their current size unless you hop on gear/synthol. You just have a thin waist relative to your hips, so your best bet is to just keep building muscle.

v taper won't happen so shoot for thicc mode

this.

It's just genetics OP, i'm in the same boat.

All you can do is work your shoulders and lats to negate it, but you can never fully remove it.

Not true, but even if it is you'll focus on the same body parts

>Delts
>Lats
>Triceps
>Traps
>Biceps
>UPPER chest
>Abs
>Legs

Same here, it sucks but you gotta make the best of it.
On the plusside my childbearing hips provide a great base for my thicc legs that look like they squat 3 pl8s when I haven't even reached 2

start by training your transverse abdominis by doing stomach vaccums like you're getting paid for it. I'm not joking, do it.

>stomach vacuum

is there a more meme exercise?

thats not hourglass, thats just skinny muffintop mode.

lose the lower belly and lower back fat.

Actually train your lats and back.

it's anything but a meme, it works. for me and several people I know who did it, it made a noticeable difference after just a few weeks.

almost nothing trains those muscles and they're important for aesthetics.

won't it make the waist narrower though?

it will. the other two problem with OP's physique is that he is fatter than he thinks (hence the plump sides) and that he is dyel, hence the no arms shit chest no lats no traps.

Do you really think Klokov focused that much on upper chest?
Or do you really think the guy in OP doesn't need any lower pec work?

A narrower waist would exacerbate the hourglass shape. He needs a bigger torso (and lower body) overall.

Those "plump sides" are his hip bones. You can even see the outline of his ASIS on the right.

He just needs to get bigger overall. He's not well developed yet.

Dont listen to the idiots. The way to fix it is buy working on core through heavy squats. Back work will also help. But you need a bigger core and meatier intercostals to force the ribs more apart. Also you lower abs are weak so the guts are protruding, if you tighten you lower abs the guts will be pushed higher up and it will not be as pronounced

Alpha destiny recommends very heavy ab work

Just keep lifting
Source: is me

how have your forearms stayed the same size kek

dont have handsome boyfriend to exercise my 1xfailure handjobs on

Please help, will deads and squats make my figure worse? My hips and iliac crest exactly like the fem-boy pic that's been going around this board recently. Is there anything I can do besides building my lats and shoulders? Should I keep doing fit's GSLP, or should I switch to something else?

You never had wide hips, you were just skinny. People with big hip bones are the ones in need of help.

well you could say the same thing about OP, his shoulder are wider than his hips.

My shoulders are wider than my hips but both are much wider than my waist, creating an hourglass figure. My bone structure is naturally this way. You made good progress tho.

How to get 1st guy mode? I don't think I'm too far but then again I may be underestimating him.

No shit homie, I have the same body type. I'm a tall fuck with wide hips and it used to fuck with me all the time.
T-bar rows are great for growing Lats and rear delts but what's even better is just joking a rock climbing gym. I shit you not your body will change crazy fast and your last will fill in the hour glass.
Also I would recommend a cut because it looks like you, like me, store fat in that love handle area.
Genetics a bitch but you have the power to change it

thanks, and btw you dont look bad at all just fill out core some more and youll look hawt

>stomach vacuums
what's next, jelqing and no fap? go back to /r/fitness

I recognize the two on the right but what are the stats of dog bro

>tfw no girl to lean your arm om