Sedentary

>sedentary
>pc gamer
>feel my heart beat
>mfw it's beating really fast

I wonder what your ancestors think of you

Just measured my bpm. [spoiler]98[/spoiler]

You know what you have to do but are you mentally strong enough to do it? Btw the alternative is a short life full of ailing health

I need to start doing my walks again and stop eating junk food. I've been snacking these past 3 weeks.

>browsing reddit
>notice my POV seems really zoomed out
>time feels to be flowing slower
>i can hear myself breathing
>i can feel my heart beating
>faster
>faster
>faster
>everything sounds louder
>my hands and fingers look larger
>panic sets in

You need to do more than walk OP but u already know that join gym go every day in the morning before work

Maybe it's because you're in luuuuvv!

>reddit

>tfw resting HR for me is somewhere between 54-66

They're all long dead and their mass in the form of star dust sunk deep into the earth to be eventually excreted in a few million years out of the earths atmosphere into the dark void of space.

Doesn't it scare you, the idea that we're actually light years away from where the planet first was when you were born? The galaxy our planet resides in has travelled so far.

Soon you and I will be space matter drifting trillions of miles away into the abyss, never to become of anything again, eventually to fall into a black hole and experience absolute death.

The scariest part of it all is that your energy will still exist somewhere in the universe.

This realisation makes our short lives seem so redundant in the grand scheme of things. Lifting helps make me tired and numb the feeling of emptiness pointlessless and reality that in my end, nobody can save me from this fate, unless ofcourse there is a god that exists out there somewhere that actually does bring us to a place of infinite paradise away from the perpetual existence as energy travelling throughout the universe.

That's good man, means all that gaming is good cardio for you. Mirin dude, seriously.

What an ugly tryhard bitch

>don't do cardio heartrate 110 from lifting
>fat nurse recommends cardio
>cardio kills gains

You should keep eating and just die then. Fag

Its a metaphysical value user calm down

>browsing reddit

Swim or bike instead
Dont rek your knees

For good cardiovascular health he would be fine with brisk walks every day

dude youre fat, I do cardio maybe once a week and lift 6 days a week, my resting HR is 60

>resting heart rate of 42

wtf brehs i just measured because of this thread (grandma has a blood pressure/heart rate analyser so its 99% accurate)

This seems too low, when will i die?

time to start cardio boogie

>42bpm

are you fucking retarded? either you're about to die or you have no clue how to take your bpm

i got like 58 bpm :^)

"A normal resting heart rate for adults ranges from 60 to 100 beats a minute. Generally, a lower heart rate at rest implies more efficient heart function and better cardiovascular fitness. For example, a well-trained athlete might have a normal resting heart rate closer to 40 beats a minute." -Mayoclinic