Only post here if your older than 20 and still a virgin

Only post here if your older than 20 and still a virgin

I'm 23 and a virgin lol

24 and virgin, beat that pleb

how does his brain levitate him if his overall mass is larger than those below him due to his larger brain?

is it just full of hot air?

lost my virginity at 17 to my cousin's wife kek

my fingers arent virgins tho

Tfw your 21 still a virgin and still dont care like you always haven't
Feels good man

keep telling urself that, ur a beta cuck

that's called "denial."

something about a fox and grapes.

Glad to see my thread taking off

19yo virg reporting in. Is there still hope guys?? THERES STILL TIME

Mind power

25 here.

not him but why do you believe he's in denial? Not everyone values themselves based on if a girl has slept with them or not

I was until 23, do not give up bros.

Just turned 21. Hopefully 2017 is the year for me. I've made nice gains and I'm no longer a neet so there might be hope

I would..but ive always been this way since birth. Ive never been attracted to either genders. Guess i got lucky also virginity isnt real so....who cares?

>virginity isnt real

24 here. Can't really even think of sex when the idea of even giving someone a handshake/hugging/kissing is revolting to me. I could rub hand sanitizer on my dick or something after but that seems like it would burn.

21 virgin here, been a shut-in for most of my teens so never really got confident with girls. How do you get laid?

You need to talk to people.
You need to listen to them:
You need to follow up on their opinions and give your own without sperging out.

May be difficult for you.

Same.

Just want a white girl to start a family with desu, this is why i lift and study fir a family
Also tfw nofap

ice-breaking advice you got there pal

i was a virgin at 21, does that count?

31 and virgin. Meme aside, I can't really have sex because I have difficulty interacting with members of the opposite sex due to my (genious level) intellect. Not trolling, I just don't like carrying on conversation that cannot hold my interest.

>no longer neet

Hehe sure kid

It's true, I have a part time job in my field and I'm going back to school next week. This is my last week shitposting on this site

routine?

You sound autismus maximus

>lost virginity at 21
I have no problem with this
could've been earlier, but I was looking for love like a retard

can i post if i'm 22 and haven't had sex or kissed a gril in 3 years?

i think i'd rather be a virgin honestly

Just heavy deadlifts and weighted pullups and formerly chronic masturbating

Reminder that a katana grows larger depending on its user's power

I havent had a gf in 21 yrs so fuckoff

not autistic. just didn't waste my youth chasing childish pursuits of the flesh. I grew on an intellectual level and consumed knowledge you could never comprehend. Now, I have decided to get Veeky Forums to conquer my own body, Stay mad dumbasses

Tfw too smart to get laid

>tfw touched my first boobs at 13 but now a 21 years old virgin

I could have boned her but I had no condoms. At least I did the right thing and didn't fuck my life being an idiot

>I grew on an intellectual level and consumed knowledge you could never comprehend. Now, I have decided to get Veeky Forums to conquer my own body,
I gave you the benefit of the doubt on the first post but you're clearly autistic pal

>19
>turn 20 in August

Please help me. I'm not ugly, just autistic. I'll take a 5/10 and above, although the 5/10 would have to be super easy. Also, I don't have anywhere to have sex because I have a one room apartment and my mom is home when my classes are over.

20.5 going strong

I did have at least 1 STD though

21 here. Haven't gotten many chances honestly. Unless you think fucking in a nightclubs bathroom or someone else's house is a good idea. Good news is no one cares that much if you're a virgin in this country. Fuck america lol

HAHAHAHAHAH

what country

21 yr old college dropout. If only I went for sluts instead of chasing that quiet "shy" girl things might be different now.

Sure, come over bb ;)

Just turned 20. Maybe this year I'll lose it. Just like I've said every year

>21 yo kissless virgin
>texted a girl over winter break
>"hanging out" tomorrow when i get back to campus
>I feel like she's inexperienced too but I could be wrong

i dont even know if we're getting food or not or just chilling

regardless, any tips?
>inb4 why the fuck are you asking virgins for tips?
a lot of us know what to do but we just don't do it in the moment

>twf to intelligent for a gf

23 here. Had one good chance a few years back but the girl was pretty weird so I just stalled and we talked on her bed for a while. I'm on my way to wizard status but at least I'm not a complete incel which is nice. Not too worried about it.

Idk user i looked for love found it at 18 and been with the one and same girl for 9 years lifes good.

I'm brazilian, the only way for a brazilian being virgin after 15yo is if he's truly autist (like real autist and shiet).

Youll be back. See you in 2 weeks

Was virgin until 24, no longer though. Don't give up friendos.

For all of my current anxieties, I guess at least at the end of the day I did breach the virginity hump a few years ago

so that's nice

A few months short of 26.

It's a shame this thread will be deleted soon.

I don't think you can properly function in society at the point I'm at. Even if i do get laid and get laid often or better put find a perfect loving relationship I think I'll have a complex about it forever.

Like you've settled for me now but as teenagers you wouldn't have looked twice at me.

Let alone trying to deal with daughters and their sexual exploits.

You nonwhite subhumans fuck at 12 n shit

>tfw to smart for humor

If you have even a basic income date a poor girl. Also idk how urban areas are but rural women are pretty easy to get exspecially if you are from the big city life.

But i want a white girl not a subhuman

And that's why in 100 years there will be no whites left.

Im too smart to racemix so slavs will always exist until some jew funded nation attacks us ahem hillary....

26. You would never believe it. I only really started to care around 23. I could get one very easily, except I never meet women and I'm really reluctant to make a tinder account. All my photos are shit and I'm more comfortable in person somehow. Cold approaches I don't like either. Really stuck here.

21yo kiseless virgin reporting.