Sleep

Alright Veeky Forums, let's talk about sleep and gains.

>how much do you sleep
>do you have catch up days
>how does it affect your gains
>are you drinking before bed

pimmel raus und rein da ins maul bam ba bam imer und imer wieder bis sie sperma kotzt

I sleep 7.5 hours every day

it's the perfect amount of sleep, feel pretty good every day

I also go to bed and wake up at the same time every day, even weekends. no snooze button either

used to have a totally fucked sleep schedule. some days I would just be fucked at lifting. don't know if I'm stronger now but at least I'm more consistent

and don't drink

6-8hrs, 8 is preferred

Yes, sometimes I hit 10hrs two nights in a row at the end of a busy week

I train like absolute garbage with less than 6hrs of sleep

I drink 2-3 fingers of Jack most nights, helps calm me down and relax my muscles

stfu Mohammed.

Pretty shit desu
>3-4.5 hours on average
>try to catch up on weekends
I've been told you can't actually catch up on sleep, so rip gains

why bother lifting
sleeping is literally more important than lifting

Usually a solid 8 hours a night

except over break, then I'm up to 9.5 hours of sleepy poo

If you love sleep, you will end in poverty. Keep your eyes open, and there will be plenty to eat!

it's not. it's an important supplement. You will get slower results with less sleep.

What does your body do while sleeping?

Will accept highly bro'd down versions of the science

I use Benadryl to help me sleep sometimes. Am I fucking up?

Try melatonin

Youre saying its more important than lifting. Sleeping 5 hours a night and lifting 2 hours every day is way better than sleeping 9 hours a night and never lifting.

Cannot sleep until I feel exhausted so usually don't sleep until about 1-2am and wake up at 7:30 for lectures. I usually sleep until I wake up on weekends so in that case I wake up about 12-2

Used to drink a bottle of wine a day to send me to sleep but stopped because thats obviously incredibly unhealthy.

trying to sleep better, and earlier. it's been on and off for like 4 years where for a few months ill wake up at a good time after going to bed at like 11 max but usually it's just fall asleep between 1-2 because i get anxiety and i'm glued to reading random threads on my phone until i pass out. it's a bad habit so i've been trying to take melatonin around 10-11 so i just knock myself out naturally. it's been working and it gives you a solid sleep.
the only times i pass out around 8-10 is when i went hard in the gym and had to work after, or vice versa.
ideally i'd like 7-8, so go to bed at 10 wake up at 6 would be perfect, but i work until 10 sometimes and i can't handle not going to the gym super earlier because people make me nervous and i like feeling like i have longer days.

How did you start sleeping normally user?

arnold said he only sleeps 6 hours a night and says you're a bitch if u need 8

When I'm on my normal schedule I'm asleep by 10 and up 6 every day.

I never had much trouble going to sleep at the same time every day, and I would always read for an hour before bed which helped

getting up early was always really hard though, so I did a bunch of crazy shit like setting two alarms a minute apart, putting them across the room, and writing a note for me the night before yelling at me to get up on the first alarm. after a while it just became habit and I'm doing pretty good at it at the moment

I'm never sure what to believe with Arnold. Sure he says that's 'if you need more than 5 hours sleep a night you aren't sleeping fast enough' but in other interviews or old footage with Franco he talks about never waking up before 12.

I guess maybe he trained Night owl but who knows. I really don't think anyone could get to Arnolds size and strength without ALOT of sleep even on roids.

also remember most of Arnolds advice goes out to college kids graduating. Not to bodybuilders.