Why are roiders so triggered?

Why are roiders so triggered?

Because people assume a roider didn't do any hard work, that the drugs did everything overnight.

my penor is no more, it is exploded

SAUUUAUAUAUUACE

This. Also, nearly everyone who bitches about roids doesn't fucking lift.

>implying you need to work hard while on gear

fucking kek

Holy shit that vascularity.

The drugs literally do everything overnight.
There are drug cocktails and diet that can literally make you mutate overnight.

Basically this. Normies think you just stick a needle in your arm and look like Arnold by next week. And you probably cut your lifespan in half just because you're so vain and shallow.

>people assume a roider didn't do any hard work
while on steroids you are literally getting muscle mass without even working out and you can even be on a caloric deficit and still make gains

>instagram.com/carochong

You make like 8-10% more lol. There's a reason roiders still go to the gym and work out

If you did steroids and didn't work out you'd still look dyel

Imagine how veiny and delicious her feet are

t. never ran a cycle

Roids aren't magic. Yeah, they help you gain faster, recover faster, and gain more muscle and strength, but they aren't a miracle drug. Look at Povetkin, he got busted for PEDs and he looks like shit.

>8-10% more

what kind of pussy dosage are you on faggot?

it's literally fucking magic. roiders that spout this "you still have to work hard" memery are the fucking worst.

>popped for PEDs
>must have been test

fucking kek

H-how do I into P-povetkin mode user?

then why are roiders working out at all. How come programs and routines for roiders have extremely high volumes, such that a natty couldn't even do.

Drink vodka xF
Fight xF
take soviet-era gear

Don't bother. He's a normie dyel.

>tfw roids make your dick small

t. assmad jelly dyel

The roids are magic meme is only true for girls. A girl on var can get all kinds of gains really fast while a guy is waiting two fucking weeks for the test to kick in.

>those delts
>natty

women are not shaped like that

post that shit in the muscle bitch thread you fucking caner

no one thinks this. Fucking delusional.

These drugs are fucking magic compared to what a normal person can obtain in any amount of time though.
Months of roids>years of hard natural work.

Wow two whole weeks. That's a long time!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

it literally does most of the work for you. how deluded do you pathetic losers have to be? pic related.

this guy is entirely correct

forgot pic

You're a fucking retard. Most roiders "work harder" than Natties because they can. They can lift heavy every single day without overtraining.

Notmies do think that you braindead cuck.

>There's a reason roiders still go to the gym and work out
>why are roiders working out at all

Fucking retards. We're talking here that roids will make you gain muscle EVEN if you are not working out but it's painfully obvious that you have to lift and eat correctly to make gains.

>girl on var can get all kinds of gains really fast
if you pop orals you will get instant results aswell so what is your problem?

>guy is waiting two fucking weeks for the test to kick in
do you even know anything about steroids? If you want stable test levels you have to pin eod and wait for test levels to stabilize. That's why people do orals at the beginning before test kicks in.

Stop being a retard. I was a hardcore natty for 9 (NINE!) years and I can tell you roids aren't fucking magic.

A hardcore natty can tell you after ONE fucking year that steroids are fucking magic.

They are.

They will make any fucking literal retard explode with even the shittiest workout imaginable. They don't even have to go to the gym.
They can just fuck around with zumba and playing basket ball and put on more mass then a dedicated natural with on point diet and hard consistent exercise.

I am dead fucking serious.

Steroids arent magic, they are a drug designed to enhance muscle growth and performance

Steroids are just synthetic tesosterone.

That it actually does that is the reason people inject it.
And when it comes to every single reason one would exercise or diet?
Yes they are.

>all these asspained roiders in this thread

girls with nice delts really get the juices flowin' lads

yeah and they are really, really good at what they do. Steroids are on their own way more effective than hard work & diet. On average a guy who roids and stays home will gain more muscle than the natty at the gym. Tho he will of course be dwarfed by the guy who roids AND works hard.

>roiders being this salty

Go natty for 5 years and see what you look like

>ONE STUDY IS ALL I NEED TO PROVE MY POINT

sigh

>retarded study which doesnt take water retention, glygocen and all the other shit your muscles will hold during and a while after a cycle

I lose easily 2-3kg just from dropping down to cruise dosage (natty levels) after 3-4 weeks even while I manage estrogen during blast.

Dear God I wanna roid

Fuck off. I was just in the gym discussing roids with a kid that was basically dyel mode. That little faggot had done more gear than me and he looked like shit. The fact is you still have to lift and eat right get anywhere with roids.

That's why Rich Piana super sets two 45lb Dumbbells and is done with his arms for the week, right?

But you get more out of doing the same work.

Me too, that and that leanness.

I for one will admit that I like it because it's a physique that's practically unattainable without juice.

>I for one will admit that I like it because it's a physique that's practically unattainable without juice
that makes it even hotter

Roiders like to pretend they did it all on their own and that the vials they bought were just insurance (or something like that) in case their hard work didn't pay off.

It's like a kid cheating on a test then saying he would have gotten an A anyway.

Yeah, but you can do more work on roids, so it evens out.

Excuse my latent autism, but it reminds me of this comic

Well I've got the vodka down.

The notion that roiders do no work is a deflection roiders use not to feel guilty. I personally don't give a shit if someone roids because it's their body and their choice, but don't pretend like you're natural out of guilt and don't pretend like it doesn't make bodybuilding easier because that's insulting.

Well, you're a lez so...you know..

you're literally gay

It doesn't make bodybuilding easier, it makes it possible in the first place. Natural "bodybuilding"| is a joke.

Just don't feel guilty if you're going to do it.

I'm not. I feel guilty getting off cycle, though. It seems entirely pointless to lift natty now.

>he doesn't like grills with pumpkin delts

Every fucking study, sane scientist, and every fucking gym, workout room, playground with a chinup bar, sports field, martial arts dojo, club with "aesthetics bruhs" military and rescue forces personel on the planet will tell you that you're fucking retarded.

Yeah, you'll get a few who's ego will let them lie to you about it being "all their hardwork" but..the steroids actually does give them the testosterone boosted drive to workout harder and longer then a natural as well. So they're basically admitting that they are on gear.

Have fun.
But once you can't afford it or skip a few sessions...your natural test production will go in the toilet probably forever. You'll in effect castrate yourself. Happened to many men and young dumb men.

>being natty qualifies me to talk about roids
so fucking stupid

Nice bullshit anecdote little buddy.
But you really only have to eat a bit more then normal to get bigger. If he did he'd be twice your size with half the effort.

Either that or he's genetically weak and can't put on a good amount of muscle.

Being a long time natty qualifies me to talk about the differences between natty lifting and enhanced lifting.

Yeah, right. That's not how roids work. Besied, I'm 215lbs. He'd have to be on industrial amounts of roids to be twice my size.

Yeah, bodybuilding and "aesthetics" as well as powerlifting like the guys who pimp it here is a big fucking joke.

No one natural can do any of this shit. And anyone natural who even tries will end up frustrated and worse permanently injured even attempting to do the inhuman workload the people who ACTUALLY train are doing.

Nah, powerlifting is about the only lifting sport you can get anywhere natty. I had a 1350 total as a natty, which is not too shabby.

>Yeah, right. That's not how roids work.

Natty = not getting caught using steroids not 100% natural faggot.

They don't do any kind of doping at all in powerlifting. People are essentially Space Marines from all the PEDs that they take.

>he wants a woman with male body
i bet you jerk off to shemales too you faggot

>you're such a DYEL that these girls are bigger than you

>They don't do any kind of doping at all in powerlifting

u wot

Didn't know Hugo Weaving was so ripped.

>girls

this

girls don't have more test in their veins than i do

Dat gyno

have you guys noticed that these girls are fucking disgusting

they have more var tho

>Roids aren't magic
>Yeah, they help you gain faster,
>recover faster,
>and gain more muscle and strength

>but they aren't a miracle drug

AYYYYY

>thinks the only anabolics that exist are test

Upvoting this because 100% true

sorry, manly arms on a female is not attractive to me.

what is this chicks insta? shes hot

that male face. has she passed the point of no return Veeky Forums ? because it looks like that to me.

physique_princess

>Veeky Forums likes thick women with big delts

just admit you fantasize over dick Veeky Forums

you sure that isnt Matt Ogus?

You know what always gives them away, men and women roid users? It's the delts. Delts always give them away. No one gets round delts without some type of assistance that is a little beyond natural protein synthesis.

>hating on Jodi

>male face

no i just think shes ugly naturally

because he isn't a fucking bodybuilder you moron

You have to admit that the roids are starting to take a toll on her face though.

Jodi from a few years ago was perfection

>ruin your feminine body to look like a teenage boy

Even today I'd take Jodi over any of the bimbos in the industry. She's smart, she's funny, she has great work ethic and her conditioning blows my mind every time she competes.

Gross. Reminds me of those fringe stacies from high school that got into fitness (and steroids) during college and always tried to shill their "sponsored" supplements on social media.

It's the easy way out and everyone in here trying to justify themselves sounds like a legitimate drug addict
Not to mention I can see the roid rage even through how you guys type.. "fuckin' this! and fuckin' that!.. grrr I'm so manly!.. they don't do much!... but I couldn't have gotten where I am without them!.. but I don't need them I swear!.."
When I get to my natty limit I'll be proud of myself and know that it was only me putting in the work and my balls will be the same size and I'll still have hair

Jonah Hill can pull THIS MUCH puss in a day. What's your excuse?