What advice would you give your past self be it gym or life related

What advice would you give your past self be it gym or life related

if you spent less time complaining and more time actually trying then you wouldn't be so unhappy.

Go to the law school that offered you a scholarship and save yourself a lot of money

Care about what you want, not what your parents want.

Ouch.

Story?

Don't talk to any women ever and just lift and go to school

this

-Eat more and lift now.
-Don't fuck Samantha
-Don't fuck Brittany R.
-Don't fuck Maggie
-Don't fuck that trailer trash juggalo
-Seriously dude, your taste in games is shit
-Sell your car and buy a van and a pickup truck with the money
-Learn how to build structures
-Don't spend your savings bonds trying to impress Rachel, she's not worth it and won't fuck you

>Care about what you want, not what your parents want.
(You) should always be your top priority.

reminder

duck out if the compromises make you miserable. duck out if you get miserable. duck out if it just makes you uncomfortable.

the goal is not to force a relationship to keep going. its to find a relationship worth keeping.

there is literally no benefit to frankensteining a relationship other than possibly sex, but you're better off withotu it if it isn't working.

enjoy the relationship for as long as you can. and if it goes south, leave, cuz all you're doing is preventing yourself from finding the good one that might last.

lasting isn't the point, it isn't the goal.

And yeah you have to take the risk of making a high stakes deal with a potentially very unstable person, plus people change. That's life, you can't play all of it safe.

Stop eating so much fucking junk food.
Start actually lifting for Lisa she likes you.
Stop farting like a madman.

>Don't fuck Samantha
>Don't fuck Brittany R.
>Don't fuck Maggie

Why not ?

What did these girls do to you ?

FERN IS BEST GIRL

>herpes
>genital warts
>hiv

in that order?

Actually try your best for once. Get good grades, get a job, save money, stick to a schedule. Become financially independent as quickly as possible. Stop being depressed because it's a disgusting waste of time.

Had an offer from one school that had cheaper tuition because it was a state school and I would have gotten some scholarship money
Mom told me I needed to go to the best school I got into and really pushed it hard. That school was a private school. Both schools were in small towns so I went for "the best school I got into". 3 years later I'm over $200k in debt.

kinda went on a roll there with the bad pussy huh? glad you learned though buddy, thanks for confirming that homo is best mo

Don't take all those drugs man.

Hold on to that girl it's worth it in the end and don't fuck it up by pressuring her you fuck.

follow SL or SS but don't start off with machines you dingus

thats basically the life story of all college students. Except all of them also put up a front as if everything is okay

cheers

start losing weight now

Start lifting sooner
Try to work things out with your ex instead of just dumping her
Cut back on your drinking
Go full time at pepsi

>Never start jerking off to fat chicks.
>ts only going to get worse.

Don't be a fucking coward and make a decision.

you're actually kinda attractive, sociable and likeable. stop sitting inside and just get out there. good things will come.

>Start lifting sooner
>Get on a real program sooner stop fucking around

thanks user needed this one

any sort of physical exercise would have mostly cured your anxiety and depression. just a little bit of work would make you more happier and sociable.

Don't cut at any point for the first 2 years, maximize your newfag gains

no problemo, friend

Literally the best advice on relationships i have ever seen on this god forsaken board.

You a lawyer yet tho? I mean you'll be able to pay it back when you become one....

Stop wasting time playing video games and lose some weight

don't take those 30 hits of ecstasy over those 3 days

Start earlier
Adn make sure to strengthen your lumbar as to not snap your shit and lose 6 months of progress

omg lol stoooorrreeeeey ttiiiiimmme you can't just leave it there! What a cliffhanger, don't just leave things like that out there!

jk I don't care and am leaving

it really depends on which schools and what your gpa and lsat were.
sometimes it makes sense to go to a more expensive school.

what were your stats gpa and lsast

go back in time and get those dubs that you missed out on this post number

don't arrogantly call trips

Yeah I'm fully licenced and everything

there will never be a point in your life when you can be complacent and sit on your accomplishments, you must never stop working hard

I'll figure it out one day

Don't go to college. Lift earlier and more consistantly. Girls are shallow as fuck. Professional jobs and climbing the corporate ladder is not how to make it... save and invest in property. The lotto numbers on 16 June 2002 were 4,16,38,23,40 and the powerball was 8.

>Don't go to college
Quit reading right there.

Focus and attention are skills, not intrinsic traits. The sooner you start practicing, the sooner your life will improve.

stop rejecting every girl that wants you through highschool just for the fuck of seeing how attractive the next one would be

Now I'm an autistic virgin

SQUAT MORE

MORE SCOOPS

2 TOAST

KEEP THE YOLK

CMONNNNNNNNNNNNN

College isn't always the best choice. A good chunk of people are a lot better off "finding themselves" by learning a skilled trade and becoming independent rather than taking courses and collecting debt.

College is great for people (like me) who already have a specific career path in mind and already know it requires a degree. Everybody else ("undecided" majors and ~80% of people who study things like psychology that don't point directly to a specific career without grad school) should absolutely steer clear, at least until inspiration strikes and they get an idea.

Agreed with this. Also I did actually read your first post as well. College worked out great for me but I know people who just got in a bunch of debt.

Also I've met plenty of decently smart people who didn't go to college.

So agreed college isn't for everyone.

W A T E R
A
T
E
R

DRINK MORE WATER YOU IDIOT SO MANY PROBLEMS EVAPORATE WHEN YOU JUST FUCKING HYDRATE SO DO IT

WATER WATER WATER WATER
WATER WATER WATER WATER
WATER WATER WATER WATER
WATER WATER WATER WATER
WATER WATER WATER WATER

>Don't stupidly waste money while at uni, you will need it a few years down the line when you decide to go back to study a masters

Hands down the biggest regret of my life

Don't start lifting and stick to figthing sports.

SHE LIKES YOU BACK YOU ASPIE ASS FAGGOT. FUCKING ASK HER OUT OR ELSE YOU'RE GONNA BE A DEPRESSED CUNT FOR THE NEXT COUPLE OF MONTHS

Start squatting early into your lifting so you wont be playing catch up now and dont spend your ages of 19 and 20 getting faded all time

Man this is so important to hear. Life is not about comfort, you must strive and struggle to achieve something so you can use that as an achievement as a foundation to support the next best pursuit. Stagnation is the death of the soul - always seek to do better and there will be rewards in your life.

Dont fuck that bitch.

Genital warts destroyed my confidence it sucks

Currently 20. I enjoy getting faded. Why should I stop?

I know this isn't /adv/ but I'm going to take a stab anyway (and besides /adv/ is pretty shit).

How do I let go of the past? Specifically I think about how much of a cringey autist I was just a couple of years ago and it seriously bothers me and affects my self-esteem. I know the past is the past and all that but it seems I can feel totally confident with myself when I have such an ugly stain on my memory of who I used to be.

can never feel*

NEVER. SKIP. LEG DAY

>homo is the best mo
As opposed to what other mo?

What rank, if you don't mind me asking? I went to michigan due to scholarship and cost instead of nyu and although I'm happy with my decision I sometimes wonder if it would have been so bad to go so deeply in debt

Slo-mo

Modus operandi, method of operation.

When she comes up to you and asks for your number tell her you're gay.

modus ponens and modus tollens

do u even logic bro?

sick ref bro you must be a really smart guy

Smoking weed can genuinely fuck up motivation if you sit around and get faded throughout the day. Theres nothing with wrong smoking weed every now and then at that time i was getting faded way to much though, i am in a much better position in life now that my smoking is much more limited and my life more disciplined

Take that menial shitty job after "hischool" (equivalent), but QUIT after 2 years. Don't stay for 9 fucking years. You'll waste your 9 best years living in a bubble with no social life and hating everything. At 28 it's too fucking late to return to society and do everything you missed out on at 19-25.

i too would like answer to this

fuck off

everything in that exact same order again

except be a little nicer to my brother

Your painful memories are a daily reminder to never be that autistic again

You see it's a blessing my dude