Shoes

What are some Veeky Forums approve shoes?
>pic
I use this all the time and a ultraboost for running

Fag

>at least you could post your shoes idiot
kys

Ultraboost all the way for me, cant wear anything else now haha

Ultraboost are a cloud for running, they are fucking comfy

btw what do you wear inside the gym?

Nike Metcon 2. Come in array of color options and you can order custom color combos with custom imprinting. Flat sole for stability, flexible upper for comfort.

Triple white ultraboosts are my gym beaters.

Little Reminder

Running Shoes are for Running
Flat Sole Shoes are for the Gym

I wear ultraboost in the gym too! But im also into urban streetware fashion so i wear them for that too

ultraboost are poor people shoes

>tfw MMM Gats are my beaters.
can't beat a shoe that was literally based off a German.Army.Trainer

but they aren't comfortable, at all

>lifting in MMM Gats
MMM Gat splatter are one of my casual shoes. I only wear ultras at gym.

neither is being in the hole of a 3 pl8 squat
10/10 taste, don't think i could ever pull those off though

Jenowski Zoom
Best casual shoe imo

Kingdom hearts

I'm from Veeky Forums too faggot...you are a sheep with no taste if you buy that shoe or common projects

ffds

no, lurk in Veeky Forums because that shoe is for kids

what

Ultra boosts famo

You're either old or fucking autistic

If you wear running shoes doing a deadlift...well good luck

worn timberlands

No, i'm serious, if you are over 20 you need to stop wearing vans, converse and the shoe you post unless you have a mental disorder
STOP DRESSING LIKE A KID

>I'm 23 years old btw

Brooks Adrenaline. I ran cross country, winter track, and spring track in high school and used these almost exclusively. I'll probably never use another running shoe as long as I live.

That said, different shoes work for different people. I recommend going to a brick and mortar running shoe store (one that's specifically for runners, not a big box place like Dick's) and getting yourself fitted by someone who knows what they're doing. You'll pay a little more for the service, but it's worth it.

coleman-tier

adidas powerlift 3

How is your experience with that shoe? I wanna try deadlift on that

do you actually lift in sam smiths

Why not? They are comfy af, the flat sole give me stability to do deadlift and leg press, they are flexible, minimalist, versatile and i can even use the same shoe outside the gym.

For running i use my white ultraboost.

I like em, but will probably switch to romaleo 2's at some stage. Roma 3 is ugly as fuck because nike wants everything to look like a fuckboy running shoe for people who wear flat peaks

stans were made it to play tennis so i think that count as a sport shoe

Canvas surf shoes for pretty much everything. I'd get some oly shoes for log pressing but I doubt they're that much of an edge.

Yes, I'm a cheap motherfucker.

I second this ultraboosts are the way to go and if you dont except this fact you are gonna be stuck in 2012

Veeky Forums is better at Veeky Forums than Veeky Forums

Stan SMiths are the more versatile shoe ever made it, you can wear it in the gym, with a suit, with jeans with formal pants, with shorts almost anything

all i have is a pair of roshi god i need help in the shoe department

Adipowers

I think they're good. I've only had them for 2 weeks, but I like them a lot. Nothing gamechanging, but I notice a small difference when squatting. Deadlift feels the same.

Chuck Taylor for lifting
Brooks for cardio
Allen Edmonds for everything else

Full Black and Full White Commons Project Sneakers
Black and Brown Formal Oxford Shoes (Saint Lauren)
Black Chelsea Boots (R.M Willians is a good options)
Black Running Shoes (Adidas is a good option)

That's everything you need to look good for 10 years without change shoes because everything is generic and versatile. You wouldn't look "unique" but you would look good.

This is like 1000$ in shoes too

Anyway go to Veeky Forums or r/mfa

nice maymays

Good thing I wear Emerica and ES' then.

Lol your dress shoe recommendation is retard tier. Have fun getting laughed out of any respectable office.

>park avenues or no offer

those are just generic shoes in Veeky Forums, i had a different taste

you read

Am I still a sheep if I got my CPs for $60 per pair

same

Mad hops, watch me dunk, stay for the thump, you'll get poster-ized.

I like those

I've got a pair of these. They're really nice in a semi formal kind of setting.

Too bad they're dirty as shit now. Had to run like 10 miles home through mud once when my alternator crapped out on me.

Adidas Stan Smith

That's the classic model is not expensive is less than 80$, and Veeky Forums say the fashion designer raf simons make a new model of the shoe

Sambas are great for lifting.

Meme Smiths, as played out as they are, are still great for wearing casually. Can pair them with so many fits due to their simplicity.

help me guys where to I buy Ultraboosts for under $120??

ugly

ugly and for children

autism nu-male shoe

never wear this if you arent running

never wear this if you arent lifting

ok

lel

teenager shoe

Mr2 owner detected

Sambas aren't that comfy for lifting

you cannot

>call ugly the adidas stan smith
bro do you even lurk Veeky Forums?

Memem Smith are fucking everywhere, every designer had that shit

>Veeky Forums

found your problem

For real? I think they're great. I've always liked the way indoor soccer shoes felt when lifting. Used Gola Harriers for years before switching to Sambas too.

They are great, i had them, if you ask for a timestamp i could give you if you want it
Sambas look better than Stan Smiths, but stan smith are way more comfy

Asics Kayano at the moment. I got a good price on them. I've used Brooks Adrenaline, Saucony Stabil, Saucony Grid Ultimate (before the Stabil), Asics 2000 series, and New Balance.

The Kayano are real nice, but I've enjoyed the Sauconys too. The Brooks Adrenaline were a nice surprise; they've worn very well.

This is cringy as fuck
Wew

I know scientists and doctors who wear vans and converse, stop being such a little Veeky Forums kiddie and realize that young adult fashion isn't everything.

one of my best buds worked at a Clark's outlet store for a while so he'd get me 50% off their already discounted shit

ever since my first pair I've been sold on leather shoes 100% for casual and professional wear

not really a fan of Clark's chunka or whatever boot they're not for, but everything else is great

>Clark's
I love them, I have a pair. Look great with jeans

kys faggot

>this

All of my shoes, both casual and gym are leather.

Have black suede flatsoles for everything then custom made oly shoes for oly lifts

These are my lifting shoes right now, they work pretty well for me

I wear a pair of cheap cross trainers to go to the gym, and for going out casually I wear a pair of hugo boss gray suede/leather fashion sneakers I got at a saks outlet for like 100 bucks