What are the best containers for meal prep in terms of durability, capacity, being leakproof, and easy to clean?

What are the best containers for meal prep in terms of durability, capacity, being leakproof, and easy to clean?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/-/dp/B01E3XTIP2/
amazon.co.uk/Piece-Square-Value-Storage-Container/dp/B0087VWZZ2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1483741350&sr=8-1&keywords=lock n lock
pyrexware.com/pyrex-rectangle-storage/
amazon.co.uk/dp/B01D0F325Q/ref=pe_385721_37986871_TE_item
ehp.niehs.nih.gov/1408989/
amazon.co.uk/VonShef-Piece-Container-Storage-Warranty/dp/B0144V5UIM/ref=sr_1_1?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1483743342&sr=1-1&keywords=glass container
amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00HYXF7TA/ref=pd_aw_sim_201_of_12?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=76KNFH31Z1AWQNP2Z5YC
amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00N3ONWJ6/ref=mp_s_a_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1483747297&sr=8-5&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=glass food storage container&dpPl=1&dpID=51Z6q+CWDEL&ref=plSrch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ordered 10 of these with my friend: amazon.com/-/dp/B01E3XTIP2/
They look quite solid I hope they will be good. Anyone have experience with these?

Bump.

Looks fragile and leaky.

Why not amazon.co.uk/Piece-Square-Value-Storage-Container/dp/B0087VWZZ2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1483741350&sr=8-1&keywords=lock n lock or similar?

Enjoy your gyno faggot.

Meal prep?
Are you doing cross fit too fag?

get pyrex containers and they'll last you forever

pyrexware.com/pyrex-rectangle-storage/

Some of us actually do lift and need to eat 5-6 times a day, you obvious DYEL mongoloid.

Second this. Don't get plastics unless you want to get sick later in life and have reproductive risks. Plastic is "ok" cold but not so ok when introduced to heat. Glass (Pyrex or similar) or ceramic is best

What the fuck are you on about you cretin

I got these

Am I going to die of cancer?

amazon.co.uk/dp/B01D0F325Q/ref=pe_385721_37986871_TE_item

>t. neet

Is there a list of good foods/recipes that could be mealprepped like that?

I'd like to take something more interesting to work with me than just sandwhiches.

No not now at least. Just don't microwave your food in it. I'd just cancel order and get the glass if it were me. Then again I do science so the more I learn the more paranoid I get.

ehp.niehs.nih.gov/1408989/

I know it's on reddit but there's a whole subreddit devoted to mealprep: /r/mealprepsundays

Pictures, recipes. My #1 advice: buy a crockpot! You can toss 4 chicken breasts in there, some veggies, sauce and cook for ~ 6 hours on low. Chuck the chicken, shred it, put it on rice & veggies. Best way to stay on top of the diet.

>cook lot of food
>put it in big containers
>scoop some out when time for food, weigh it and pop it in the microwave

There you go, no heating up plastics and no need for a thousand small meal boxes that are just pointless and a pain in the ass to clean every day.

t. neet who never leaves his house.

t..thanks Veeky Forums

If it ain't made of glass or metal, it's trash.
If the lid doesn't apply a light suction to the container once closed, it's trash.
If it has sections in it, it's trash.
If it isn't microwave friendly, it's trash.
it if isn't oven friendly, it's trash.
>if it can shatter/break/dent from a drop of 5 feet, it's trash
this is a guide line to help you

Is this Veeky Forums approved

amazon.co.uk/VonShef-Piece-Container-Storage-Warranty/dp/B0144V5UIM/ref=sr_1_1?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1483743342&sr=1-1&keywords=glass container

Also why not just put the food on a plate and then microwave.

>/r/mealprepsundays
Thanks user!

Because some of us don't stay at home all day.

But my workplace has a kitchen

And how do you store it until it's time to put it on a plate?

in one of those plastic boxes

but just don't microwave the plastic box

Estrogen

Used to bring meals/lunches in rectangular plastics with latch lids but also brought a medium sized corelle/pyrex plate(hard to break) in my lunch bag. Scraped the food onto the plate and microwaved (with a damp paper towel on top for the spatter and acted as a steamer). Breakroom had a sink so I just gave the plate a quick rinse and wipe and back into the bag.

amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00HYXF7TA/ref=pd_aw_sim_201_of_12?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=76KNFH31Z1AWQNP2Z5YC

Same sizes

amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00N3ONWJ6/ref=mp_s_a_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1483747297&sr=8-5&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=glass food storage container&dpPl=1&dpID=51Z6q+CWDEL&ref=plSrch

I don't know my metric so you gotta determine the size you want

Invest in some pyrex. It's great quality.

You can get some cheap plastic ones on amazon that are bpa-free and microwaveable/dishwasher safe.

they leak