Can't stand this cunt

Can't stand this cunt

look mom, I posted it again!

then dont watch his videos

>no legs

Lmao

I'm not gay but I must admit he's super cute and his body is hot. Plus, he's tall. I'd suck his cock if he asked me to.

>I'm not gay
>I'd suck his cock if he asked me to

m8

I have a girlfriend mate.

How old is that kid? He probably should wait at least 5 years before roiding

I'm not gay so I would never suck his cock but I would eat his butthole like a vagina.

my grandfather had a wife and 5 kids

turns out he was gay and diddled a kid 20 years after marrying my grandma.

But you can't even see his legs desu

damn this guy is hot... who is this??

no homo tho

No lats?

his shoulders make up for it

What's your point? Your grandfather was a closet homo, I'm not. Period.

david laid

Can I get this physique in a year of hard work? I have good genetics desu

2 years bro

No point in denying it

>i'm not

you can't make this shit up

If you have good test definitely

I'd be his twink slut boi. I'm serious.

That's pretty sweet. Thanks bros. 2 years still sounds great.

I'm like 90% straight, I enjoy looking at cute guys because I love the beauty of human bodies. I have a girlfriend and I love her dearly.

Neither can she

>bisexuality doesn't exist

Is this your first day on fit? It's a joke faggot. The exact same one is made like every half the threads here

exactly my point

I'm not bisexual, but I enjoy some high test man, they look very hot and cute, but it ends there bro

Which is not homosexuality. Get it faggot?

>going through the trouble of defending your manhood on Veeky Forums
>not knowing that trying to prove your manliness on Veeky Forums or any anonymous website is proof of being a huge faggot

bois he's more of a powerlifter than anything, of course he has legs.

>tfw he stopped posting lewds on ask.fm

damn I would fuck this bitch really harder

no homo

Natty?

Most likely, yes.

what a great physique

Won the genetic lottery

Great motivation then honestly. I probably don't have his insertions but oh well

He has nice genetics tbqh.

>motivation

the general consensus, last time i was on this board forever ago, was yes, definitely

but i mean at levels like this it would so much depend on a lot of dedication and having your genetics in the 0.1~0.001% that can even potentially do this that roids aren't really even a factor in whether their gains are "real" or "reasonably obtainable if you work hard enough" so the question isn't usually even relevant. i mean, for one, look at the width of their shoulder bones compared to the width of their hip bones: no amount of working out can significantly change your height or bone structure which, for them, are optimal for making even a little muscle look bulgingly unreal even if you don't have genuine buldgingly unreal muscles, which they obviously do even on top of that. then, two, note that both height and shoulder-to-waist ratio are correlated to both metabolism and testosterone levels during puberty which FYI this tater tot is still in which would boost cut-ness and muscle gain innately. thirdly, my common sense says they is most definitely using steroids unless they have a hormone imbalance which 1) is just part of life but 2) something i hope they're already seeing medical attention for

but yes of course they used steroids, probably

I don't expect any discussion here to result in anything credible or constructive no matter how much effort the three people who'd be actually interested pour into the topic, but are there any off-site resources detailing the psychological effect all this otherworldly conventional attractiveness and internet attention is likely to have on Laid, in terms of their relationships with their parents, their view of how society views them, themselves, as well as their interactions with their peers and everyday "out in public" interactions?

All yall do realize he's small as guck right? He uses lighting to make him no bigger and the only thing good about this no lat fag is his delts

Are you asking how is attractiveness influences the relationship with his parents and how society views him, or how he reacts to it?

How tall is he

do i need a 600 diddly for this physique

is he fully erect? if so i feels sorry for him

HAHAHHHAHAHAAHHA no