Do you guys see a lot of fellow gymgoers deadlift when you go to work out?

Do you guys see a lot of fellow gymgoers deadlift when you go to work out?

Bench, everyone seems to love

Row can be done in various ways and most people seem to do at least one variation, usually I see them do seated cable rows

Squats seem to have been picking up lately as the whole "don't skip leg day" and fat ass culture got popular

I don't see The Press™ all that much but still more than deadlift

I feel like I am the only person in my gym that deadlifts. Granted, it's a small gym with mostly curlbrows but it's crazy. Why do the normies not love the one excercise where they can lift the most weight?

It makes me unreasonably pissed off how much people slack off on compound lifts

TANGO TANGO TANGO

What the fuck are these replies

The gym where I live is full of people who squat and deadlift, has even a couple competitive guys.

The gym that I visit while at my parents is literally full of chicken leg gym bros, I don't really mind because the only squatrack they have there is always free

BRRAPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Well OP, the deadlift is pretty much anything that you shouldn't think about. Veeky Forums sent you to eat some protein with every meal. It has a great carryover to the class before tinder. Functional strenght focused and stuff like that.

Meanwhile I'm putting others down to this thread. Pizza is pretty fit nowadays and stuff to do. So I suggest that he was gonna puke your lungs out. However gyms are these insecure and not making it.

i literally farted as i read that LOL

I go to a 24/7 commercial gym and lots of people deadlift. No one seems to take it that seriously, I see lots of ripped guys doing 100kg for like reps of 10 but I've only seen one other guy hit 3pl8+. Loads of PTs show it to women with some retardedly wide grip and it looks dreadful however.

deadlifts are great if you wanna gain size, strength, and general fitness. However 85%+ of women don't give a shit about those things which is why most guys lift.

*sniiiiiiiiiffffffffffff* haha

very commercial/globo gym (only has two racks and only two free barbells if every rack and bench are taken)

located in a heavily asian/korean town and gym population reflects this

pretty much always someone deadlifting at a given time. not many sumo pullers. few people venture into rack pulls and block pulls but they exist.

lots of lightweight but they're deadlifting at least.

like, i'm a turbo-manlet and only pull LMAO3PLAET and i get people telling me i'm "strong." it's a joke.

Me and my cousin and two overweight powerlifter guys do deadlifts every week. And we're the only people doing it from what I see.

BRRRAPPPPPP

I see:
A few people squat, but they almost NEVER go parallel. They load up 3-4 plates and do these bitch-ass squats where they're lucky if their thighs get much past a 45 degree angle. WTF is up with this?

Fewer people deadlift but once I saw a guy deadlift 4 plates for sets, I'm sure at a "real" gym that's nothing, but it impressed me way more than any of those Mickey Mouse squats I see people do.

I've only seen one other person do OHP besides me.

Everybody benches but again I see a lot of people do like 25% range of motion. Not as big a percent as the "squatters" but a surprising number. Again, WTF?

Thousands of people go through the local mega gym where I work out per day. I've never seen anyone deadlift over 3pl8 here. We have bumper plates and that rubbery type floor and dropping the bar is acceptable here as long as you're using bumper plates so it's not like the gym antagonizes real lifters.

I think people just don't know how to do it so they get scared by the heavy amount of weight. There are people who quarter squat 3.5pl8 here so they sort of know how to lift but not really.

Is this... is someone building a Veeky Forums post simulator?

I feel way more aesthetic when I'm deadlifting regularly than when I'm not desu

Maybe it's because of the core work. But I feel great when I'm consistently doing deads

it's an AI.

Exactly what I was thinking, looks like one of those markov chain based simulators like textpostbot

test

>WTF is up with this?
Ego user, ego... Surely you aren't confused that people are retarded and half ass most things in life?

Yeah only about 2 people at my gym I've seen DL 4plates, and one monster of a Kiwi who I've seen bench 4.5 plates for reps. Other than that half reps rule 90% of people who go. Honestly /fit will ruin you, 4 plate DL is probably top 1-3% globally...

final point, revisit 1, ego mate... Sounds better to tell your mates you have a 100kg bench when in actual fact if that ever touched their chest they'd suffocate before it came back up

>tfw have never seen absolutely anyone dl at my gym, even those real bigguys4u never do 'em

Well, more back gains for me then