Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_A3z-hMOpfA&t=3s
youtu.be/HwxcKqXNRsM?t=2m50s
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamaneurology/fullarticle/784788
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21118604
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

do you know him?

He's the vegan king of natty no gains though

yeah, it's a shame, idiots like this give vegans a bad rap.

kek he is strong as fuck

Does he still act crazy? He seems pretty apathetic in his videos lately. I think he just kind of went nuts to gain attention and a following

im a bit worried because I go to his gym in TO and he just moved back

what are the odds he takes his rampage at the gym? havent seen him this year thankfully

How can somebody be such a horrible person?
Vegans in general are cunts or/and socially off. I've met several of them and they're fucking weirdos one way or another.
But this guy just takes the fucking cake.
>literally autistic
>literally schizo
>literally a cuck
>literally wants people that eat meat to die in the most horrible ways possible just because they eat meat
>literally values the lives of animals more than lives of people
>constantly on a vegan crusade, telling people that they're horrible for eating meat, citing all kinds of studies that nobody cares about and telling people that he has the moral high ground
>no friends
>weeb
>expressed his desire to slaughter a scrawny kid with a knife and look him into the eyes while he is slowly dying
>says horrible Elliot Rodger tier stuff in a lot of videos

I think this guy is hilarious. I watch almost every video he makes, and I'm not even vegan.
Plus he has a point on almost everything he says. I literally can't find a fault in his logic, we shouldn't eat animal products, he is right.
I guess it makes me a psycho though, because I realize it and still there's no way I'm going vegan, but whatever.

Vegans are always crazy and extremely emotional. They get no cholesterol and low fat. A large part of the brain is made up of mostly fat and cholesterol. Basically vegans are brain damaged.

are u me?

>literally values the lives of animals more than lives of people
>wanting to kill people is worse than actually killing animals

Are you actually me?

Coconuts have cholesterol in them. Besides the American Heart Association claims our bodies make enough of it and we don't need to consume more.

Also: try A)making your bait more believable B)baiting vegans in a pro-vegan thread, as opposed to an anti-vegan thread; pro-vegan ones tend to have more vegans in them, more fish for the catch so to speak.

Just a couple of small tips to get you those (You)s from someone who's been around the block. Now go get 'em, tiger!

>we shouldn't eat animal products, he is right.

why

Coconut: Cholesterol 0 mg

Nice try plantfag.

I've hunted plenty of game when I was a teen, but there's no fucking way on Earth that I would kill another human for meat unless I would be starving and my life depended on it.

Killing animals for the sake of it isn't okay, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=_A3z-hMOpfA&t=3s

So fucking strong wow

Thought I remember him being strong... Has he gotten weaker or did I imagine it? (Not the other guy, just another user who thought he was strong)

>he wears toe shoes

What the fuck is your point exactly? If I say that I'm going to murder every human being on planet earth with no intention to actually do so, that's nowhere near as bad as actually killing someone.

VG is alright, but he is no BUFF DUDE.

What does Veeky Forums think about the BUFF DUDES?

Yeah, but that guy just described with detail how much he'd like to plunge a knife into that other scrawny youtuber's throat and watch him die - on stream, unironically, getting pissed off because of some drama.
That's not the same as some nihilistic babby going with cliche "humans are ebil, delet them" smalltalk.
Dude has a wrecked mind, school shooter tier.

Killing animals is not nearly as bad as being this autistic and dangerous to other people.

fags and the blonde one has early stage roid gut

how can i avoid that fucking pencil neck, i think i got that

Why doesn't he at least wear tight clothes? That loose shit makes him look fucking tiny

how is this guy a vegan, but supported Trump over Hilary?

Also, he hates SJWs but is he not black?

He's autistic but he's alright. Much better than that blaha guy

Did he actually kill anyone? You have a strange way of thinking if you believe it's better to actually kill someone, no matter how insignificant their life might be, than to falsely threaten killing someone.

>supported Trump
Doesn't this faggot live in Canada?
>he hates SJWs but is he not black?
Believe it or not, people can have opinions of their own, regardless of their skin color. Also, I think he's a half breed, not full black.

I didnt know there were actually people who can stand this cunt. Thats pretty much what he is popular on youtube for. Just being a faggot.

those are kgs he lives in canada. hes strict curling 110 pounds each arm

now if only he could deadlift that much.

i was memeing but gg

he made me go vegan, ive never been happier or more fit. your loss edgy kid

I don't know where he lives, but he has a couple of videos where he responds to Laci Green and vocalizes that, though he thinks he is a moron, believes Trump to be a better choice.

>people can have opinions of their own, regardless of their skin color

Well yeah, but isn't it a little suspect to you that a half-black vegan thought Hilary was worse than Trump?

Saying this as a vegan myself I think VG's approach is far too aggressive. Not saying saying he should wrap you corpse munchers up in cotton either, but you catch more flies with than you do vinegar etc. etc.

THAT BEING SAID HOWEVER, I wish you guys would cut us some slack about the whole vegans are emotional, vegans are crazy shit and please try and stop to think about what it is that has driven us to this, because I'm telling you now, I used to eat a full fry-up almost every morning. Hash browns, toast with butter, bacon, eggs, sausages, the full works, we are all you at one point. I remember I used to laugh at vegans all the time, the fucking malnourished, pretentious, hippie fucks, meat is natural, meat is good for me, the conditions are humane... right.

If we seem emotional or overly-aggressive it's because we know we'll never be able to unsee the things we've seen, unhear the things we've heard, or unknow the things we now know. Sometimes I go to bed with the images and the screams in my head, I can't escape from it, I can't escape the fact that there's some poor fucking piglet having it's balls ripped out from him without anaesthetic, only a few days old, that there's some miserable cow currently having her 4th baby that she carried in her body for 9 months ripped away from her hours after birth so that we can steal her milk, and that she'll be executed within a year aged 5 because her body has stopped being profitable from exhaustion, and that her natural lifespan is around 23.

There's chickens being debeaked by the thousands as I type this, a pain so excruciating you can't even comprehend it, because that there's thousands of nerve endings in a beak. Shame they weren't born one of those useless male chicks right? Then they could have been ground up and made into Pedigree Chum for ol' Fido. You guys ever seen footage of a CO2 bath? They call it the most 'humanest' way to die in the industry. That's actually the footage that made me go vegan. I drank a lot after I watched that video. It was the sounds that got me mostly.

Intolerable, unimaginable, agonising cruelty perpetuated on a daily basis, and for what? All to save a little bit of the green stuff, the big $$$. Animals? Fuck em'. Who gives a shit because bacon amirite? Mega lolz.

And then we wake up, and we put our clothes on and we step outside and what do we see, what do we hear? Newspapers, magazines, billboards, television, window ads. Latest burger, try this hot dog, bucket meal only $0.99, that's how much their pain was worth to us, buy this flesh, drink these cow titty rape juice, meat, meat, meat, meat, meat. And. I. Don't. Want. To. See. It. I can't escape it.
Then we come online and try to express our despair and our horror at the reality of our complicity and our helplessness, what do we see?

"Fucking vegans, always shoving their opinions down our throats".

If any of you genuinely want to get an idea about why we're so pissed all the time, go watch a movie called Earthlings. Until then, please recognise that we're actually all severely depressed at the state of our existence and we don't need it rubbing in any further.

If any of you are interested in the video I'm talking about, this is it. Footage starts at 2 mins 50 seconds in.

youtu.be/HwxcKqXNRsM?t=2m50s

>squats 185
>curls 110 per arm
K.

>cow titty rape juice
Cows literally need to be milked constantly

Only if they're lactating. To be lactating, you have to be pregnant. To get cows pregnant they force bull semen into cows by hand. Read a fucking book, child.

Legends, best fitness channel

Oh, and I already know I'm going to get responses from people saying they watched the video and still don't give a fuck, but yes this is me trying to appeal to those of you that still have a soul left.
I'm not trying to make anybody go vegan, I'm just saying don't laugh at the things that keep us up at night in horror, and despair, because this isn't funny. It isn't funny.

Either you're extremely dumb or extremely underage.
All mammals have to be pregnant in order to lactate.

Having enormous empathy can be a bitch, amirite? I wish the best in attempting to convert people and I do mean that sincerely, it's a tough world to live in if you give a shit.

>he doesnt strict curl more than he squats
how to spot a dyel nyr

It's the worst thing I've ever experienced in my life, and a huge joke if you knew the cold, edgy "lel vegan cunts" person that I used to be.

I'm still trying to figure out if my life would be better existing happy in my ignorance, or miserable in my knowledge. All I know is that I can never go back, so my only choice is to go forward, and it's fucking awful. Sometimes I've legit wanted to sudoku over this shit, so I ended up turning to philosophy to try and cope.
At any rate I can't make people change, but I can help them know. What they do with that knowledge has always and always will be down to the individual though. Fortunately I've already I've influenced a handful of people with what I've shown them, that's what keeps my going.

lol who gives a fuck

Kek you just fulfilled his prophecy

I think you need a CO2 bath

>weighted dips

Animals are worth nothing more than their meat. Except some doggos

>in the squat rack

He does those because he couldn't get past like 180 Bench and just said fuck it it's not the exercise 4 me

You would not be saying that if you actually went into a slaughterhouse. It's easy to joke about things you don't understand, I get it.

Before you went vegan did you not know your food was slaughtered, serious question how did you think it got on your plate?

I went vegan myself about a year ago for moral reasons but those videos of screaming animals and abused animals do nothing for me.

Of course I always kind of had a vague idea, but I never really understood nor was interested in understanding the true scale of it.
To me at the time the agony and the suffering of the beings enslaved in the animal agriculture industry wasn't a reality, it was a concept, some distant, far, far away thing that could never be reached let alone realised. I was a goddamn fool but then I can't blame myself entirely for it, that's exactly the way the industry engineered it to be, why we've got our anonymous friend up in here still believing that cows spontaneously lactate and that if you don't milk them they explode or some shit.

Out of curiosity though, what was it specifically that clicked it into place for you then?

Clearly a mouth breather!

I was just ignorant about nutrition. I believed you needed meat,milk,etc to be healthy and never really questioned it. VG blew up in the fitness youtube scene and showed me you can get all the nutrients and stuff you need without having to eat animal products. If I don't need to kill or use animals for nutrition then I won't as it is unnecessary. Plus the health and environment benefits are added benefits.

>Goku shirt
>toe shoes

Mah nigger.
I took it a step further recently, realised I I've been creating a lot of waste out of all the perfectly good veg I throw away when sautéing. Now take all of the carrot ends, potato, mushroom scraps etc., put em' in a resealable bag in the freezer, take them out whenever, add garlic, parsley, boil, BAM, vegetable stock. Got a compost bin outside my backyard for all the rest too. Thinking about getting a rescue pig and some old rescue hens soon.

I don't think VG is too aggressive, he just fits that niche where the aggressive approach works. There's enough friendly vegan youtube channels already, and if those aren't persuasive enough, then VG's tough love approach is another avenue.

He also filmed is grandfather dying and wanted to post it to YouTube but his family wouldn't let him so he got angry.

Exploiting the death of your grandfather because he ate meat just for YouTube views is a little fucked, you can't deny that, he's kind of a sociopath. The lack of empathy he has for other people compared to the empathy he as for animals is at least questionable if nothing else. I get where he's coming from and I understand his logic and reasoning behind veganism, but it's no excuse for how he treats other people.

That's true, only problem is that all the friendly ones get ignored. I 100% get his rage though, I really do. Some of the people I get into debates with are so goddamn ignorant that I can't stand it, I end up just wanting to tear their face off with my bare teeth.

Would be a fruitless effort though, since our teeth aren't designed for meat consumption :^)

Yeah no. He's been training for years and can't even bench 2 pl8

Well no shit, he's half black and thus retarded. That will answer your questions.

Samefag here, sorry I'll add to that to clarify. He didn't want to post the video of his grandpa's death purely because the man ate meat, it was more along the lines of "so eating meat is okay but showing what happens because of it isn't?" (His grandpa died of a heart attack).

Watch literally any one of his videos

VG is a guy that has seen the worst of it and wasn't able to return from those experiences like most of us in the vegan community do, it's the same with Gary Yourofsky who even has a good portion of vegans that despise him.
You don't have to respect his rage at all, but you should make an effort to try and understand.
I almost tipped into that point of no return myself. Hell, last week I found myself prepping to go into my city centre to go smash in the windows of a local store that stocked massive fur garments. I have to walk past the repulsive stuff every day in my way to work, but I ended up talking myself out of it. You change when you discover all this stuff.

This thread actually turned out bretty gud. It's cool we can talk about such a controversial topic in a mature fashion, on Veeky Forums of all places.

>you can get all the nutrients and stuff you need without having to eat animal products
That's wrong you fucking retard

jamanetwork.com/journals/jamaneurology/fullarticle/784788

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21118604

>Ah neat, vegan-fag
>Wonder how big his lifts have gotten
>Not even 2-pl8 for squat
>Arms are shaking after five dips
>Baggy Goku shirt

How can anyone endorse the vegan shit after they see this dude? He's doing everything they demand of him, and has nearly zero gains to show for it. He has normal musculature, with very little bodyfat. That's all.

Haha, you sound like a gigantic faggot. What will you achieve by smashing they're windows? The fact you actually contemplated that shows what a fuckwit you are.

No.... You sound like a sociopath just like him to be honest. You guys use the way animals are treated in the food industry as justification for your own stupid violent moral crusades. I agree 100% that the way animals are treated in the large food, fur, and food product industry is absolutely disgusting, it's completely cruel and inhumane. With that though, I'm an avid hunter, fisherman, and trapper, which although involves the killing of animals, the process is completely different. It's commonplace for people where I live to donate the animal meat to underprivileged communities to help feed those who can't feed themselves. The way I kill animals involves a tremendous amount of respect for the creature and what the gift of its life gives to me (I'm a native Canadian so we have a bunch of spiritual stuff along with that I won't get into).

The hunting of predatory animals also helps keep prey animal populations high, if no one here shot Coyotes, they'd ravage the deer and rabbits. It isn't some bloodthirsty barbaric thing like it's portrayed to be. If you REALLY wanna get down to it too, if everyone was a vegan, how many natural habitats would be destroyed to create mass farms to feed 7 billion people? Face it man, there isn't any true way to live without harming animals, no matter how self-righteous being a vegan makes you feel.

The sense of purpose you get from leading a principled life will always trump whatever dopamine rush people get from being a part of the mob of public opinion. Take the redpill of ethical living and enjoy the ride. When people lash out just know that it is them trying to spit the poison of their own lack of integrity onto you. They exist in no meaningful way.

Vegans always look so sick and frail

>VG is a guy that has seen the worst of it and wasn't able to return from those experiences like most of us in the vegan community do
Is this guy retarded? Are you really saying every vegan has ptsd from watching slaughterhouse videos? Only videos, because I guarantee a majority of vegans have never seen a real slaughterhouse lol.

If you seriously have ptsd from a fucking youtube video then you are mentally weak and should honestly consider suicide, because I guarantee nobody in real respects you or wants interaction with you.

Tldr fuck off cuck

>B12
>creatine

You can buy both of those as supplements or buy vegan food that is supplemented with B12.

I just posted but would like to suggest you don't go to far down the rabbit hole into property destruction, it will cost your cause enormously. Initiating aggression against your own species is the quickest way to self-sabotage.

Yes you can, but if veganism is a healthy diet, then why does it require you to use supplements?

clever vegan here prove to me that what you're doing is moral
answer me this Veeky Forums :

do you think :
a) moral gradation does not require justification (doing x regardless of it being moral or not, without justification)
b) moral gradation does require justification

Not him but technically you can get B12 naturally through bacterial sources (bacteria is how animals produce it as well).

>he sets the trap

it's either one or the other user.

How exactly? Source?

How is survival not moral then?

>the B12 meme

I'm legit grinning to myself in bed right now because I know ALLLL about B12 due to my partner being a forester & conservationist with certification in biochemistry. And guess what, he's vegan too.

Have you ever actually stopped to consider where it is that all these herbivorous animals get their B12 from in the first place? I mean, we all know that cows, sheep, chickens, they don't meat right? How are they miraculously synthesising this? Well surprise motherfucker, they don't, it's ingested, from the ground. B12 is a folate found present in bacteria predominantly in ground and water sources. (saying that though, all mammals do indeed create a little bit themselves in the gut). So, how does the bacteria get inside the herbivores? They eat it. From the grass, the trees, the vegetables and the fruits. Guess how we used to get our B12?

Do you understand why it is that we today are experiencing such high levels of B12 deficiencies? Because the land is no longer arable. We grow all our crops in the same spot over and over again, and all those nutrients are exported globally, being taken away from these areas and concentrated largely in cities, and then it's not going back in. The land has being thoroughly raped of resources and there's very little left. Why do you think shit makes such good fertiliser?
Fun fact: topsoil was the most valuable, non-renewable resource we had and we DECIMATED it.

This is the best, literally THE BEST fucking thing though right. Omnivores actually have way, way higher risks of B12 deficiency than vegans, which is why farmers fucking inject B12 supplementation directly into their livestock because even the animals are having a difficult time acquiring enough from this scorched earth. Bet you didn't know that little fact, faggot.

Go directly to jail, do not pass to, do not collect $200.

Why does your omnivoric require supplementation? You know that the vast majority of livestock are injected with B12 right? That without those injections omnivores would actually have higher risks of deficiency? Google it.

>>you can get all the nutrients and stuff you need without having to eat animal products
>That's wrong you fucking retard

This was the original argument. How about you concede you are wrong instead of changing the argument cause you look especially fucking stupid after calling me retarded when your statement is disproved with a 2 second google search.

>why does it require you to use supplements?
An omnivore diet also uses supplements as the animals you eat are supplemented with B12.

So how will veganism help this? How will more and more people causing the need for more crops and "raping" the soil satisfy the human need for B12? Magic? Or will everyone who converts just need to either supplement B12 with pills or eat grass and plants like cattle and other herbivores? You sound smart and what you're saying sounds accurate, I just want to hear how we can get B12 if not through meat, supplements, or eating from the same plant sources as the animals we eat. It just doesn't sound viable.

You think all these people look sick and frail?

Point me the direction of one frail looking vegan and I'll point to you one-hunded obese, diabetic, heart-diseased omnivores. Everybody likes to talk about how sick we are, forgetting that heart disease, stomach cancer, colon cancer and T2-diabetes are at endemic levels amongst those that consume meat.

>using celebrities as your basis for an argument

Do you think they're strictly vegan? You do realize celebrities have money to buy surgery and expensive cosmetic products

We don't though.

>that moment this literal retard realizes that eating a salad doesnt make you a vegan

That's quite a few paragraphs, too bad they mean nothing without any sources.

I also posted creatine as well, why didn't you say anything about that?

Vegans are defective in multiple nutrients, not just the two I have posted.

Your self-righteous, bullshit excuses to go out and pepper innocent, defenceless creatures that have never done a damn thing to you excuses just don't hold up though. Just once I'd love to hear one of you fucks be honest and admit it, that you like pointing a gun at creatures smaller than you, extinguishing their lives and mutilating their corpses because it makes you feel powerful.

And don't try to talk to me about "muh prey levels". My fiancé is a forester and a conservationist, I know full well what absolute bastards deer and elk can be when left unchecked, but you know full well too that only reason hunting is now necessary is because we've mechanically decimated their natural predators and forced them out of their habitat and don't even try to deny it.
You ever looked into the Yellowstone Wolves reintroduction and the absolute havoc that was wrought as a result of their extirpation in the first place?

Do you really think celebrities are actually vegan? Lol they just say they are to be trendy

Post sources backing up your claims or shut the fuck up