What are some historical states history cucked us out of having?

What are some historical states history cucked us out of having?
>tfw no Austria-Czechia

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Lithuanian–Muscovite_Commonwealth
sga.monarchisten.org/mitteleuropa.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CSA and Heavenly Kingdom

A friendly non-communist Pan-Slavia.

Remove Czechia and that would be a nice country

Fuark looks comfy

>ywn discuss the newest work of Kafka with your group of central european university students while drinking beer from a local catholic monastery, toasting to the Habsburg dynasty and planning your citytrip to Trieste for fishing in the Adriatic sea and tasting their renowned coffee

>tfw no United States of Greater Austria
Just end my suffering

Nah, that would make it look like Germany's arse taking a poop into mediterreanean sea.

I would unironically be fine with a Habsburg-led Germany incorporating Czechia and Slovenia. It would certainly have been better than the Prussian autism we got.

I wrote Czechia, not Bohemia

Bohemia=Czechia

Why even live when you are just a dumb frogposter while in another universe that timeline is happening at this exact moment

Why do I find Austria/A-H so comfy

Truly the wrong Germans won

more cool maps pls

Should be Habsburg monarchy for maximum comfiness. Fuck nationalism, the A-H system of government was the best

>ywn be a czech soldier handpicked by Kaiser Franz Joseph to be a member of his imperial grenadier guard

What century are we living in, again?

>heavenly kingdom
>Jesus' Chinese brother

>Hungaroslovakia

Brittany.

Harumph.

I recommend the book "the world of yesterday"(die Welt von gestern) by Stefan Zweig for maximum comfiness.

If I could timetravel to somewhere it would be high on my list. Just everything of it is just so comfy. compared to the frenzied german "empire" of that time I know what I would prefer.

You will drown in melancholy and nostalgia though so be warned

The Faroe Islands had an independence refferendum during the second world war, and independence won 51-49, look at a map today and you'll see iceland, you won't see the Faroe Islands though.

this one would be pretty cool.

>tfw you will never throw a hand made bomb into a crowd of monarchist student scum who are enjoying their germanised privilege in a country with systemic opression of slavs

Thanks, user.

A world where the US wasn't retarded and won 1812 which would have been super easy if they hadn't had been a bunch of retards and annexed Canada. But let Quebec become independent cuz they're cool and also no smelly Catholics in my Murcia.

>people unironically miss Austria-Hungary
It was a gigantic meme and you know it.

I said specifically central european you utter spastic. And is also me. Some banter between peoples is always nice, but we know better than to let it degrade in racial hatred, especially when it is exploited and encouraged by foreign nations. And there needs to b a lingua franca after all, it is only fair that that language is german. Just relax and get comfy you frantic fool. Enjoy the barok, the existentialist loterature, the Jiddisch fairytales, go visit the opera, have a beer a goulash and a sachertorte for dessert.

A-H is basically the good version of the British empire

t. Wilson

something something licking the kaiser's boots and so on and so on

>tfw when no third continental superpower

>tfw no middle francia

>At the close of 1473, the duchy of Burgundy was anchored in France and extended to the edges of the Netherlands. This made Charles the Bold one of the wealthiest and most powerful nobles in Europe. Indeed, his landholdings and revenue base rivalled those of many of the royal families.[4]

> What could have been

t. Nestor "kill all polish and jews" makhno
t. Mikhail " destroy Dresden" Bakunin

Or are you a slavic supremacist? What exactly is the source of your envy and hatred? Just lol

>envy and hatred

It's just a joke bro, like, relax dude :D:DD

Although I do have to say I much prefer living in a democratic republic which enables me to perform my administrative obligations in my native tongue.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Lithuanian–Muscovite_Commonwealth

>Tfw when you where almost crowned the new king but the emperor chickened out

Wouldnt you like some sort of central european federacy with a Habsburg monarch as constitutional head? Think of the aesthetics.

Im just a hopeless larper so ignore me lmao, im not even austrian.

Fucking pikemen

every time i read up on v*sa dynasty fuck ups im legit upset
how could one man be so incompetent and ruin so much, we could had legit slavic superpower created in 17 century based on mutual respect instead of asiatic despotism that ended up having everyone hate each other in the end

>every time i read up on v*sa dynasty fuck ups im legit upset
It's just an autistic cucktolic king who fucked up.

If he was Lutheran and wiser, Sweden might have created a greate Nordic empire which would cover the entire Baltic region. And polacks would had beeen sooner or later assimilated into the higher Germanic culture :(

I live in a former territory of A-H and it really was a meme natiom without future.

Would have been unstoppable and all of the European Monarchs would have realized that. Probably would have ganged up on it like they did in the War of Spanish Succession.

>tfw no monastic state to live under

Jesus Christ, get the fucking Serbs out of here. They are only considered better than Hungarians because they didn't have the opportunity to be as bad as them.

No Byzantine Empire bordering Austria-Hungary in a constant Orthodox-Catholic rivalry throughout the Reformation.

You will never see an Enlightening democratic movement in Byzantium restore the Senate after 1700 years.

I see Byzantium keeping the lower Balkans and a decent chunk of Anatolia.

When Italian nationalism and unification gets going they definitely get involved and try to get patron status in Italy due to their rivalry with Austria and desire to have some claim to Rome.

>Serbia

Democracy, slavic unity and independence sure did you a lot of good.
An isnt illyrianism a croatian/albanian larp? Never heard serbs larp as illyrians.

I live in a former Austro-Hungarian territory as well. The Compromise is when everything went FUBAR. If Franz Josef hadn't flip-flopped between abortive attempts to return to absolutism and promising federalization to pacify the nations and instead started acting on his promises, and if the administration wasn't convinced that the war was inevitable and needed to happen as soon as possible because they had the upper hand with Germany, everything would have been fine.

Look what all that nationalism got central and south Europe,

Imagine a century under Vienna instead

What's up with all the burgundy love on this board these days?

Not that i'm complaining

My head still has a hard time imagining a 1700s Byzantines in powdered wigs

A modern Pictish state

What's wrong with Czechia

>The British Empire wasn't good

Vinland

>Sweden might have created a greate Nordic empire which would cover the entire Baltic region. And polacks would had beeen sooner or later assimilated into the higher Germanic culture :(
Swedish culture was like a kid with a thumb in his fucking face compared to Polish culture of that time.

Polish Sarmatism was something beyond their era and Sweden was a total shithole. So good luck with your Germanic "higher culture" of that time, you retarded silesian dog fucker.

The Commonwealth of England. I just... want to know what would've happened had it continued. I find it so interesting that England was a republic for 11 years.

That's an UGLY AS FUCK parchment, no good for a state

Congrats, instead it looks like an anthropomorphic hippo taking a shit instead

You mean Hungary

It's time for slovenia to return back to their germanic brothers, they are germans in denial

Austrians are also similar to slovenians racially speaking

Imagine a fat, red-faced man eating some kind of leg, forever and ever. Boring, greasy, smelly and unpleasant to look at, constantly wittering on about the price of tobacco as he ruminates over that fucking cartoonish drumstick. God forbid it from my mind.
True patricians wonder where the hell Scotland would have ended up had the NMA been thrashed at Dunbar.

>no Mayan Guatemala
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Austrohungarian literature is based, and also, the ideal Austria includes Bavaria and half the Sudetenland, as well as Pressburg and the northern half of south Tyrol.

>which enables me to perform my administrative obligations in my native tongue.
Except that's what the whole idea behind the United States of Greater Austria was all about. Why do you think the Hungarians were so opposed to this idea?

Cause the hungarians were awful. At least they got btfo

Yeah, that too. But mostly because they'd lost a lot of power if all those slavic ethnicities got self-governance Just compare the hungary in my pic with

The power wasnt theirs to begin with

Yes it was, the fuck are you talking about?

why was this never possible?

They begged Austria until Austria rolled their eyes and caved

Your questionable interpretation of 1866/67 aside, that doesn't mean they didn't hold a lot of power over the slavic minorities in the eastern parts of the empire

That state is pretty much what many German nationalists in the Austrian Empire wanted, as expressed in the Linz Programme of 1882. According to them, Austria should get rid of the underdeveloped and overwhelmingly Slavic parts Galicia and Dalmatia and only keep the parts formerly belonging to the HRE, which were majority German or had significant German minorities and were quite wealthy as well. With Hungary, there should be solely a personal union and a possible military alliance.
The new state would be dominated by the German population group and should be closely aligned with the German Empire, for example with a customs union. It was also deemed possible that the new Austrian state would join the German empire as a member state.

While not demanding a republic, democratization and secularization where also part of the agenda of the German nationalists.

>The 1882 Linz Programme set out the most important principles of the German National Association. It included national demands, such as the wish for closer links with the German Reich and for the creation of a common customs territory. At the same time, it contained a number of social and democratic demands: the broadening of the suffrage, the freedom of association and the press, a progressive income tax, regulated working hours and the reduction of child and women's labour.

>this meme again
Austrians are primarily germanised Slovenes, with some admixture from the Bavarian colonisers

>It was also deemed possible that the new Austrian state would join the German empire as a member state.
>tfw no true Greater Germany under Frederick III

>CSA
off yourself

huniggers on suicide watch

Define power

Polish-Bohemian-Hungarian Commonwealth

A greater Italy under a more successful Mussolini

>even in this alternate reality fantasy Italy is still a turncoat
Heh

I'd still like to see this happen in future

Better than nothing

I've neither the words nor the pictures to express the disgust I feel for the image you posted.

It can still happen user

It's called V4.

Why do hungarians and czechs constantly chimped in AH it was probably the comfiest and nicest empire(atleast to the hungarians) there was at that time. Instead they left with a tiny nation fucked by commies and crippled by wars

Don't know about Hungarians but Czechs were pretty pissed about Germanization and later about the fact they had pretty much no power in parliament.

Yeah thats why i focused on the hungarians bein treated nice ,but the czechs werent really oprresed harshly welsh people were more opressed than czechs often times

because you are a subhuman roma, kill yourself

Iberian republic/federation.

>AH it was probably the comfiest and nicest empire
Why the fuck do murridumbs keep claiming this? British Empire was hundred times more tolerant than fucking Habsburgs, you just don't know anything about AH

>literally starved the Irish to death
Real tolerant

>Swedish culture was like a kid with a thumb in his fucking face compared to Polish culture of that time.
Wrong. It was the other way. pooolack excuse of a culture and pathetic wewuzzing was nothing compared to the highest and the most advanced culture in the entire world - the Germanic culture.

im a dane

sga.monarchisten.org/mitteleuropa.html

There already is a movement to unite the danube states into one under a (Habsburg) monarchist, though small and unrepresented in most parts of my country. Sorry, I could only find the German version, but I think that somewhere is an English/Chzech/Hungarian/Serbo-Croation version too.

>being this much of a cuck to literally beg inbred foreign monarch to lead your country
you people have no shame

Oh, I didn't meant that they wanted to institude an absolute monarchy, but a constitutional one in the likes of the UK desu

The perfect balkans would've been Austria Hungary taking Albania and Montenegro, Bulgaria taking Serbia, Macedonia and southern Romania and Greece taking Constantinople