Allright goys. Lets be realistic

Allright goys. Lets be realistic.
Is 5'10 short? Am I fucked? I want a gf like this...
I have aesthetic bodytype and decent facial features.

NO

holy fuck do you people not know memes when you see them?

If you are asking this question you are already fucked lmao

>that comic

Statistically average in North America and most of Europe asides from the Netherlands and Scandinavia. You're not fucked.

A girl like that, sure, unless she makes a thing about height, which a not insignificant number of women do. But she's not especially attractive so there'll be a few women out there like her not too picky.

These points are all moot if you're fat or rich.

The way you describe yourself says no, your post, on the other hand, resoundingly says yes. You're fucked m8

>not especially attractive
u woot m8?

>that fucked protruding nose
>those hollow sunken eyes shrouded in grey
>above average attractiveness

If you're shorter than 5'10 you won't have a white gf.

long nose and tired eyes are hot
i hate that button nose normiettes

No.

But you won't get anywhere the near the same amount of attention compared to someone over 6ft.

She looks like that wraith from the Witcher 3 trailer midway in transformation (pic related is not normal hot redhead)

I'm not knocking your prefernces, I'm just saying because you think someone is attractive doesn't mean they conventionally are.

whoops

lol if you want a girl like that then you could be 2'5 and obese. She is not attractive m8

Not gonna lie Op, it took me a second to realize that wasn't a tranny. You can pull a girl like this if that's what you're into.

Confidence and how you carry yourself is everything. If you are insecure, people will notice. I'm 5'9 and people all the time think I'm 5'11-6'. I tell them I'm 5'9 and they keep trying to convince me I'm taller. In the mean time this just makes me look more confident because most guys will lie about their height or welcome the idea of someone telling them they are taller than they really are.

>I'm 5'9 and people all the time think I'm 5'11-6'.
Not when we're taller than you.

You're fucked because you have no self esteem browse /fit less often

4/10 and I'm being kind.

Im 5'10, have slept with 17 girls, just became 25. My former and my current gf are better looking than she is. Your height is not what is holding you back

No. You're well above women's average and above men's average.

Worry about being short when you're actually short or kys yourself.

So many people lie about their height, even taller dudes. My friend was 6'1 and told people he was 6'3. I've seen so many 5'8 guys claim 5'10 and 5'11

> he literally counts how many girls he's had sex with
you're pathetic

No it's not. Stop being so fucking insecure, be confident instead, that's a very good trait and girls usually look for confident guys

>inb4 the just be confident meme

I guess not pathetic enough for 17 girls