Just broke up with my bf had to be done feel sad but alright nevertheless

Just broke up with my bf had to be done feel sad but alright nevertheless

Good routine to start getting a muscular butt?

why did you break up with him? did he have a bigger dick than you?

It just wasn't working the way it used to was for the best for both of us now I want to get into fitness more because I'd like a bigger butt feel that's something nice to have as a grill

>did he have a bigger dick than you?

Prove you're a grill.

>have as a grill

I was not expecting this desu

Could you do me a favor and stroke your butthole then smell your fingers and describe the smell? My biggest dream is to sniff a girls butt but I've never got the chance to.

I'm good user not in the mood atm
I was expecting a routine

this is why femanons don't post here

>had to be done
>wasn't working the way it used to

You got bored. Bitch.

I don't understand, was he somehow preventing you from obtaining a larger ass?

Thanks user
No quite frankly I was just not happy anymore with the way the relationship was progressing better to end it here than coming to that conclusion in ten years down the road but it's ass time from here on
No not at all just want some more time zo myself now that's all

hey just do 5x5 squats, and then barbell hip thrusts like 5-6x15-20, u fuckin idiot bitch

>was not happy anymore with the way the relationship was progressing

So what is this chick speak for? He smoked too much weed? He had no career ambition? He wouldn't shave his balls? Just fucking say what you mean for the love of Jesus.

you sound bitter as fuck LOL.

time works against every man. we will ALWAYS lose. just accept it and quit being bitter you raging faggot.

you don't own her, it's just your turn.

Rude but thank you
Despite having tried everything humanly possible it just wouldn't work in the end that's what happened just didn't want to continue a relationship in which I'm not happy overall

t. nu male

Why wouldn't it work? What were the factors that lead you to this conclusion?

You guys if this thread was serious OP wouldve ommited the boyfriend part as its irrelevant to the second part of the post. Based on these findings im here to tell you to stop replying

Because it just wouldn't after breaking up 4 times getting back together it just isn't how things should be going
It is irrelevant I'm just answering some questions
Just want a bigger ass that's all

Yeah these are generalizations.

Left my gf because she was trashy, uneducated, and would find toilet paper in her vag.
Second gf because she was vapid, and literally couldn't respect me.
Third because she was clingy as fuck and too old for me in general.

Concrete reasons, yeah it was my fault for dating #1, not doing more to assert myself with #2, and pretending the age didn't matter for #3. But at least I'm not unsure.

Something else you have as a grill is a vagina but you don't have that either

Stop asking a woman for specific reasons behind any decision.

They don't know the answer and forcing them to confront their ignorance to their own inner workings can short circuit their brains.

I'm going to concede to your superior question dodging abilities. I don't have all night.

See how this guy answers the question?
You want to shock me you could give me an answer like that. But otherwise good luck with your ass.

I'm dodging them because I don't want to evolve this thread in some kind of feels thread user

We were together for 5 years on and off the last 2 I broke up because after those years with my bf felt that I wasn't getting everything I wanted out of the relationship better for him to not get lird to and better for me to find what I seek somewhere else all I'm saying

Back to fitness now please what about diet that one pic had it portrayed eat at maintenance and do squats?

these are words to live by, and the biggest mistake i ever made in my last relationship.

i thought love was this magical thing where you just accepted each other and didn't call out each other's flaws because of said acceptance

boy howdy was i wrong. 3 years and dealing with an addict who ran off to get fucked 1 week after we separated later and i still can't wrap my head around this line of thinking

Why does every girl type like this?

sad but nothing that belongs in this thread now does it?

Well, your basis was flawed, yes love is about acceptance, in that you accept each other and are able to disagree, work through a solution equitable to both of you, and know that despite each other's shortcomings you still love that person.