I've been lifting for 2 years but lately I've only been doing machine exercises

I've been lifting for 2 years but lately I've only been doing machine exercises.

The reason being that I only care about AESTHETICS BRAH and don't give a fuck about functiional strenght and skwats and diddlyifts and all that bullshit

So what should I do? Should I continue doing machine workouts or start free weights again?

I only really care about aesthetics, but I do all the compounds and then a lot of isolation/machine work. There is definitely a lot to be gained from compounds even strictly from an aesthetic stand point.

like what?

all those connecting stabilizing muscles are so small, you can't see them in photos and not really in real life either

vump

i would unironically fuck the shit out of her

who wouldn't

Have you made gains? Are you still making gains? What is your goal? Have you injured yourself using a machine?

Honestly, that you waste less time isolating and get injured less is reason enough for me. Leg press machines are murder on your knees and in the two years using them I didn't even make the same gains as the first six months of squats.

a person with standards
a sober person
a person who doesn't want to throw his back
a person who doesn't want to feed her

this girl has a lot of entropy

T H I C C

I WOULD DEVASTATE THAT FAT ASS HOLY SHIT ANY LOW TEST BETA THAT WOULDN'T IS LEGITIMATELY A FAG

T H I C C

MOMMYYYYY

you got so fat being pregnant with me

it's OK; I'll love you forever.

no injuries yet, and I've only been doing this for a couple weeks so I'm still making linear gains

Do a push pull legs routine

with machines?

Incorporate them but focus on building strength on the compound lifts primarily
Look up Metallicadpa's linear progression PPL

but doesn't a machine routine give the same aesthetic results?

do machines only for until you stop getting noticeable doms and then go and do bench press, you will get crazy doms. Definitely a noticeable difference between compounds and machine only.

you usually "activate" more muscles doing compound lifts, which has an overall positive effect on your gains and aesthetic and shit.

le diddlys helps with abs, squats = nice legs, bench = impress other guys with ur pr

so I'm kind of undecided right now

On the one hand I wanna just do machines

On the other hand I kinda feel like doing a proper PPL with free weights

what do brehs?

>taking in a bunch of products as inputs
>adding them all towards one output gain
>entropy
Do you mean anabolism?

no, entropy is unpredictability, you never know how much fatter this bitch will be the next time you see her

Can I got aesthetic with a 3x week full body workout?