Took too many scoops of DMAA been shaking and sweating for a bit now dry heaving...

Took too many scoops of DMAA been shaking and sweating for a bit now dry heaving. Will this pass or should I go to a hospital? Also feeling very paranoid

anyone?

What you need to do is call 911 now and request an ambulance.

Lie down on the floor and focus on counting 1 through 10 over and over.

Now.

no way this will pass without damage? what will they do to me at the hospital

>47▶
Or sit around and fucking debate it. You got a lifetime.

just asking ambulance isnt free

Just ignore it. You won't die. Maybe.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger unless it does kill you or seriously destroys your organs.

Reply with 'f' to pay respects to fraudanon

why would i fraud about this u fucking faggot

Drink water and piss it out

Eat something, drink water

Just drink a lot of water, you'll live

f

thanks im trying this, the worst part is the anxiety im feeling

I know how you feel. It will go over, dont worry user.

thanks

what mg dosage? I'm assuming this was premixed from a PWO

Drink water. Piss once an hour. Try to eat something light, not fatty. Essentially you just took a larger dose of amphetamine than you can handle; if you don't get some calories in you the comedown is going to be that much worse.

it was mesomoprh so i think 68 a scoop

How many scoops, and do you know what your normal caffeine doasge is?

Also, for comparison, bodyweight?

175, i took 4 and a half scoops

OK.

Looking at some online #s, you just took 260 mg of DMAA + 1200mg of caffeine.

I don't know if you ever took this before, but I'm assuming not.

I want you to take the time while you're coming down from this to re-evaluate your setup. If you don't know your (chemical) tolerances, maxing out is going to hurt you eventually.

I could curse and say the kind of things I do when I drop a dumbbell on my foot, but hopefully the comedown (and I know how bad a caffeine + dmaa comedown can get) will teach you a lesson. You weigh 30lbs less than me, and you just took 3x what I would consider a high dose if I have to get up and be into work in the morning.

Maybe you'll manage about 2 hours total sleep between now and Sunday afternoon

>he literally fell for the 4 scoops meme

c'mon man

thanks for replying

No way he's serious

R-Right?

You'll be fine, I promise.
Try to watch a movie and distract yourself for now. The crash will suck but there won't be any damage.

>Taking 4.5 scoops
>Not taking 5

C'MON

I'll add to his "suck but won't be any damage" with the comedown story.

> Tuesday evening, long, hard day at work
> running on 3 hours sleep, and 8 hours total over the past 4 days
> In at 6am, no lunch, left at 8pm
> rushed home to squeeze in workout
> figure workout will take a little over an hour
> slap on quick dinner that should finish up about 20 minutes after that
> mix up PWO. DMAA, caffeine, creatine, whey & all the good shit
> mismeasure the DMAA & caffeine
> actually take 3000mg caffeine & 150mg DMAA, only 300mg creatine
> slug it down, too tired to realize how bitter it was
> go to get into workout clothes
> I can smell everything. It keeps getting stronger, like mega-super-Technicolor stronger.
> ignore it, I'm tired and it just feels different than normal
> get headphones on, start general warmup, then it really hits
> fast music sounds super slow, ignore it
> rip through DL sets with less than normal rest
> I'm doing pylo jumps into the air between sets. I never do pylo jumps
> I can taste each note at it hits
> push on through OHP, finish that in much less time than usual
> now I can feel the music too. C# feels like velvet; F like pinpricks
> plenty of energy, so I toss in some accessory work
> senses are now all bleeding together, but I'm holding up. rerack everything and dish out dinner
> eat like a starving man, clean up, sit down to rest for 20-30 minutes before bed.
> got to be in early for work, first night I might get a full 8 hours sleep in nearly a week
> nope
> 11pm: mentally run through project at work. Solve 4 different intractable problems we've been having
> 12am: can't slow down thoughts. take a shower
> 1am: lay down again, another project in my head takes form
> 2am: get up to grab paper & pen. sketch out solutions from 11pm, and 2nd project
> 3am: try to meditate to slow my head. brings on the first and only panic attack I've ever had
> 4am: have drank 1.5 quarts of water over the past 90 minutes.

> 5am: up to 72oz of water. piss, shower again, piss in shower.
> 6am: back at work, trying to eat and get started on 0 sleep. still seeing strange shit
> 8am: another quart of water, a cup of strong coffee. I've got near 4 hours of work done
> 11am: boss final sees me; he was supposed to be in at 730. he makes a joke that I'm too chipper for the hours I've had. Not telling him the truth
> 1230pm: should get lunch, can't think straight. Go down the street to the boxing gym (cool bros). Fill tire for a bit, do some cardio
> 300pm caught up and then some at work. could got home, but don't. the rest of the place is wondering how I'm doing all this on 1 cup of coffee
> 530pm: haven't slowed down all day. still pissing like a racehorse. start to realize that the crash will be coming hard & fast.
> 8pm: home again. can't sleep, can't pay attention to movie, hands are now twitching.
> 1am: stop seeing shit, but now have auditory hallucinations
> 3am: the squirrels outside are talking to me
> 5am: the squirrels outside are debating on anime
> 7am: leave message at work; I might not be in early. shower again, try to eat. squirrels are now having a roundtable on the history of feminism
> 11am: work sucks ass. coffee doesn't work
> 12pm: try to catnap in car. no dice
> 2pm: have to sit through a meeting. crash hits. my brain can't work at this speed now
> 3pm: try food; can't taste it. puke, please just let me hold on another 90 minutes
> 5pm: somehow don't puke again. can process simple words clean up, head home
> 6pm: crash, sleep finally comes
> 630pm: wake up from nightmare, back to sleep
> 12am: have woken up every half hour from nightmares, harder & harder to get to sleep.
> 2am finally, real sleep
> 730am: message from work? I'll be in as soon as I shower
> 9am: look at clock. puzzled. look at messages again. ohshit

I slept 28 hours straight, but texted work 4 times. To this day they wonder how I passed a random piss test a few days later

this was an interesting read for sure, thanks for not shitposting

I'm a little surprised DMAA doesn't show up in a drug test.
It was outlawed here years ago because you can use it to make meth or some shit.

I've heard it should, but it didn't in my case.
They regularly pop the newer (under 9 months) hires for all kind of shit, so I don't know why mine always come clean except for the fact I drink so much water everyday

holy shit

Thanks, I do feel a lot better now, I still feel a bit weird and amped up but the extreme anxiety is gone

U sure u didnt take some spiked supplement?

dude call the ambulance

not even kidding. you stupid fucking idiot.

i feel better now, anxiety is gone, still feel a bit off but i dont think i need the hospital

Why not call a poison control centre? Isn't that what they're there for?

yeah youll probably be fine. the anxiety was probably just from you being afraid of the side effects rather than the side effects itself

Where do you work that you have to have a drug test?

Are you dead?

No can't sleep still hyped, but not anxious or scared like hours ago

Damn

Don't worry bro. I once took 1800mg caffeine when I was a dumbass teenager.

Felt really uncomfortable for hours and I couldn't sleep at all however I didn't die and ended up coming down eventually.

It kinda spiked my tolerance to it after that significantly.

I think it shows as amphetamines or something doesn't it?

>Took too many scoops
stopped reading there

He is! He's having a heart attack!

It's rare but can

don't be like me and call the hospital
i now owe the fire department $800 and the hospital wants $1400 just for taking some test and giving me xanax

all because i took 60mg of vyvanse and my heart rate was super high

fucking america i hate this country

>tell emt guy after i call 911 i feel fine
>no sir your heart rate is high
>tell the guy i don't have any insurance i'll take my chances
>no sir we must take u the hospital

Retards like you are the reason shit gets banned by the nanny state. I hope you die, no joke. You're too stupid to risk you infecting our gene pool in the future.

Too late now but you can sign an ama(against medical advice) and still not go. Unless they determine you as not alert and oriented. Taking you against your will is kidnapping, kinda.

It's not 'kinda' kidnapping. It is kidnapping. Am EMT and you can't take sombody if they can care for themselves.

I hate America's healthcare.

>be me May 2016
>finals week, take a break at 12:30 am to go get some del taco because they're the only place in town open that late
>a block away when some bitch blasts through a hard red light
>slams into me going at least 65 mph in a 35 mph zone
>she was fucking texting and looked like she may have been drinking
>hit my head on the drivers side window and rung my bell
>ambulance driver and doctor on the phone at the hospital terrify me saying I could have a brain hemorrhage and die in my sleep
>waste 4 hours going to the emergency room just for the doc to say in totally fine and can go home
>the whole thing cost $2200 just for the doc to wave his finer in front of my eyes and hit my knees

Thankfully the stupid bitch's insurance paid for everything. I would have been royally fucked otherwise.

I'm still alive sorry

When craze first came out, my friend and I took two scoops each and 10 minutes into warming up we started having extreme jitters and feeling like shit, these two gym regulars came up to us and asked if we were on cocaine lol. We left the gym and my bro started vomiting. It's just too much caffeine and the shit inside, I stopped taking pre anyways since natty lifting is best lifting.

Anyways, it took 6-8 hours to calm down which is the time it takes for caffeine to wear off. Just stay hydrated and try to relax, walk it off or just play games

>when you half way through a perm and tell the barber "you can go ahead and stop f a m, this works"

>america

Well, if you took the stuff like an hour ago, you will probs not peak further. I took a hefty dosage once too due to a busted weighing scale. Grave anxiety and tunnel vision ensued for the following 6 hours. Shortness of breath, headaches. You sit it out. Afterwards you will chrash, get real tired, maybe some derealisation. It should be fine in the end.