Low T thread

>Go to doc to get my blood tested
>look at numbers
>Testosterone- 378 ng/dl

I don't know why fit i lift regularly im 19 years old
Im 6'5" though maybe that has something to do with it? Also didn't get alot of sleep the night before testing. Honestly this has got me down for the last week I don't know what to do

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/nutrition/does-ejaculation-affect-testosterone-levels/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2503954/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

quit smoking weed and jacking it so much

Stopped smoking weed only drink on occasion to have some social life, jacking though. I need that shit

I don't get the comic. Is Pepe dreaming that he is a girl, enjoyed the dream, but now feels guilty about it? Or did he dream about his oneitis?

myth. jacking doesn't do shit to test levels.

No that's the myth. Masturbating every now and then is fine, masturbating at least once a day is terrible for test. And knowing Veeky Forums, your average user probably faps 3 times daily.

Stfu clean

So dude what are you going to do about that? Blast and cruise? Clomid every day? Run lgd then get tested again so you qualify for TRT?

Fuck off clean

proofs. show em.

Only on Veeky Forums would someone think he was dreaming about being the girl.

A chronic masturbator has lower test than someone doing no fap. When someone doing no fap faps, their test drops.
examine.com/nutrition/does-ejaculation-affect-testosterone-levels/

Im going to get another test after doing this nofap and other memes. After that if it doesn't work its gonna be fraud all the way

Is it safe to use dat dere if you have low test at 19 Veeky Forums?

I wish I was low test so I had an excuse to roid

>Im 6'5" though maybe that has something to do with it?

It's the other way around. You are tall because of lower test. High test causes male growth plates to close faster.

do not ever even think about hormones/steroids before the age of 25 without prescription from a medical professional (not a single person on the internet is a medical professional)

that isn't low test really

but yeah not sleeping will drop test

Hey dude i'm exactly like you 100%
I self medicated clomid because doctors don't want to treat 19 year olds, especially when my arms are twice the size of theirs. If you have secondary hypergondism clomid will boost your test significantly. Don't hop on TRT just yet, chances are you're still growing mate. goodluck

Is it possible to be low test, but still have a deep voice and put on muscle fairly easily?

You have facial hair? Large testicles? it's all relative to secondary sexual characteristics. If you have to ask, you probably don't have low test.

I think my testicles are kind of small but not terribly so

facial hair has gradually been coming in, really hairy legs though

I don't have as high a sex drive as most guys I don't think

Are you white? Ya'll have been getting cucked so regularly I'd be surprised if there wasn't a little bitch in your blood.

keep telling yourself that manlet

morning erections? Decent energy?

What should I buy myself? My birthday is coming up and I don't know what to get myself. I'm 18 and make 1k a month so nothing that crazy

Yes and yes

I guess if it's low it isn't really that low then

m8, he's dreaming about a pepe gf playing with his dingaling, alas, the gf is not real.

LGD 4033 + mk 677

6 months ago I had the same result. In fact it was closer to 300.
Today I just hit 315 on my deadlift.

We're all going to make it, brah.

Big dick? Tight butthole? Cute face with thick eyebrows, which I love? Dark hair? Eye color?

With you op.
Got tested earlier this week I'm 24. Lifting for 4 years. Don't drink sleep decent. And my test was FUCKING 161. Wtf. Jesus christ. I'm on 220mg of test c a week now tho. Hoping to see some gains all I've ever seen was low t gains.

>manlets believe this shit

Ofc

300 gallons of milk and go absolutely MAD

Fuck you, gain goblin.

I wish I had a small boost when I was in my early twenties, literally the best time to do it.

If I have very good lifts, but my test levels are 338 ng/dl and am not depressed, do I need to worry?

post stats

what you need to realise is that test levels are overrated.

unless you are EXTREMELY low there is not much need to worry.

when people take steroids their test spikes to levels that are 100x, 200x higher than other peoples. yet, the size of their bodies only gets a bit bigger. (yes i am aware they get jacked, but their size increase is NOWHERE NEAR comparable to their test increase)

my point is that test is not the be all and end all of size gains. if it was people on stroids, with test levels hundreds of times higher, would all look like the incredible hulk

Estrogen causes growth plates to harden you retarded shit manlet

I only got 2 hours of sleep one night and went to get my test levels checked after not eating much. I'm 21 and got 496 on my serum test 14 on my free, since them ive been trying to cut weight with the EC stack plus magnesium

You piece of shit. I get 6-7 and mine was 161
10 on my off days.

Do you think it's not common knowledge that you're diet and routine have to be on point as well. As well as sleep.
Captain obvious

>test spikes 100-200x higher than normal
lmfao show me bloods with 100 000ng/dl, that would require like 20 grams of testosterone a week

(you)

it's what you wanted all along, right?

6'5" 115kg
257.5kg squat
180kg paused bench
312.5kg deadlift

I'm asian, my doctor said that my test levels were normal for asians

Are you mongolian then?

What are normal test levels?

Relax man, mines 372 ng/dl last I checked.
I'm happy enough with my body.

Lose Weight.
High-Intensity Exercise like Peak Fitness (Especially Combined with Intermittent Fasting)
Consume Plenty of Zinc.
Strength Training.
Optimize Your Vitamin D Levels.
Reduce Stress.
Limit or Eliminate Sugar from Your Diet.
Eat Healthy Fats.

Body pics?

With those stats I don't understand why you would care about your test-levels.

sleepin not enough will fuck up your test quite alot shorterm

No

Anyone who denies this can't think clearly. You know that bust feeling? A release of your test babies and your body kicks into gear to make more test.

Because he just finished a roid cycle.

TIL women are taller than men

I am, and you're correct.

also, get your yearlys and don't lie to physician

Sure, still fairly chubby in my torso though, so covering with my singlet kek
I didn't ask, but nah I'm filipino
Idk, I don't have typical high test behaviour, plus if it could help performance thatd be cool

I had to get a checkup anyway, and just decides to ask if I can see my test levels too since it's free

Good 1 bro, lifetime natty tbqh

Lifting lowers test if you're fatigued, test is being used and you are stressed.

For example, I'm at the tail end of a sheiko cycle now, if I went and got my test checked now, I bet it'd be really low. However, it would definitely rise again after I finish and do a deload week.

Ayy Wank, what's up brudda, why aren't you in /plg/ anymore?

Looking like a shredded twink Tbh

This guy is the literal proof that your obsession over a fucking low test meme is fucking retarded and bullshit.
370 is well within normal boundaries and it says nothing about the free test, which is actually what matters most. Fucking pethatic to blame your failure on something like low t. That's like fattys blaming genetics and much thyroid.

>Pathetic

Fucking mirin those stats and that body dude.

Get on roids and you could be world class in terms of powerlifting.

He dreamed about getting new shirt, but awakes to find himself naked.

Idk, I occasionally lurk once in a while, but it's mostly boring nowadays desu, thanks tho senpai

Tru

I'm planning on hopping on roids very soon, I'm not planning on being a powerlifter though, just getting shredded af and being strong af

That study says there are no significant acute differences pre and post-masturbation.

That study also says that 3-week abstinence has lead to a difference in, on average, 0.5ng/ml, which is incredibly insignificant. I doubt that's even a statistically significant measurement, but even if it is, just eat like one piece of broccoli, once, and that'll probably give you a bigger test boost than that.

The study cited also didn't control for SHBG, so even if the difference was, say, 100ng/ml (which I'd say is significant) there is no saying whether that test boost actually helps you anything, or whether it's offset by SHBG. Remember: your body tries to maintain homeostasis at all times. If your T levels are elevated, there is a good chance your body is doing something else at the same time to negate that elevation. You can also find increased T levels in vegans, but it's offset by increased SHBG, so the amount of test in their serum that is available for purposes of building muscle is not actually changed.

The only way we know of to reliably boost test (if your test production is not bottle-necked by some malnutrition or lack of sleep) significantly is to literally inject insane amounts of it, upon which your body cannot maintain homeostasis anymore and the relevant homeostatic system just shuts down (until you cycle off.)

Not saying you shouldn't do NoFap if you want (there are other good reasons, like increase in sensitivity) but don't think that a boost of 0.5ng/ml will do anything for you. That's like taking the floor mats out of your car hoping it'll go faster due to reduced weight.

not that guy, but for a women those numbers would actually work out. 6 - 86ng/dl on average, and e.g. 6000ng/dl is totally achievable on gear, so her test levels could be boosted 1000x if she was low-test previously.

Anyway, that user has a point; size increase is not linear with test increase, far from it.

^ Real talk senpai

Don't bring your facts into a discussion of fapping. You're ruining people's delusional hope for an easy tonic for all their problems - Nofap

10 grams of heroin mate

All of the above + blue desu~

OP try getting a cortisol test. Or take some supplements to get it under control. Take Ashwagandha and Phosphatidylserine.

Phosphatidylserine is proven to increase your test levels, and anecdotally, it has improved my post-workout recovery.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2503954/
Check out FIG. 1

Don't be pedantic. You know the discussion was not being discussed with reference to women's test levels and women don't inject 500mg/week when they do use test.

>tfw 1038 ng/dL testosterone

Still no libido or energy due to Finasteride use. Just end me.

>Look at this massive rationalization that I found!

Stop touching your prick, faggot.

B-B-BUT THE RANGE IS 100-1000ng/dl

ITS NOT LIKE WE DIDNT TOOK AGE INTO CONSIDERATION WHEN MAKING IT

So in hopes of actually getting something out of this thread: my endocrinologist prescribed some topical TRT stuff for me, but flatly rejected the idea of putting me on injections, even showing a preference for those implantable tablets instead.

I'm concerned that sort of thing is only going to put me in the lower end of the normal range and he won't push it any higher once I'm there, but I'm 26 and don't want to settle for grandpa-tier test levels.

My insurance doesn't cover the medication anyway, so I've got to get something else from him. How do I convince him to give me something injectable? It's my money and health, after all, so I imagine I have some say in the matter.

Or should I find someone else at this point? The guy's a cunt.

>pellets
meme

>topical
ultimate meme

>I'm 26 and don't want to settle for grandpa-tier test levels.

Life is short - buy steroids yourself and self-administer TRT and do a few cycles if you feel like it. You'll get great results with self-administered TRT if you don't want to mess around with supraphysiological doses.

>I imagine I have some say in the matter
lmao no

In this situation you're at the mercy of your doctors all the way unless you go to one of those TRT-exclusive clinics where that's all they literally do (and charge you 250/mo for like 150mg/week).

What are your natty levels?

Fuck you goblin I started at 20

a telescope, my friend

I love this place

uh, dimensional analysis:

milli : 10e-3
deci: 10e-1

0.5 ng/ml => 50 ng/dl

test fapping: 450 ng/dl
test nofapping: 500 ng/dl

+10% is pretty good for a single control variable

Shit that's funny

I didn't catch that when I first read it

Got to love the chan

That's why women are so tall. They are full of test.