Is it possible to truly train for and compete in strongman competitions without performance enhancement/

Is it possible to truly train for and compete in strongman competitions without performance enhancement/

Does recovery get exponentially longer without steroids?

Other urls found in this thread:

muscleandbrawn.com/strongman-training-routine/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Is it possible
no

It can be done. You'll never be a world beater but there's plenty of guys hanging at the state and national levels without gear.

They're all
On gear on the pro level

muscleandbrawn.com/strongman-training-routine/
Depends if strongman is big in your area or not.

interesting, thanks!

Probably should have thrown this in the QTDDTOT, ah well. STRONGMAN THREAD.

You probably wouldn't have gotten an answer in there.

We've tried having strongman threads a fair bit. Just turns out there's not enough of us to sustain it most of the time and we return to subleasing space in /plg/.

can't stand that cunt

Hahahhahahaha...

No. There would be a handful of them at best.

Natties don't tend to make it past sate level unless its such a tiny podunk show nobody else shows up.

I love strongman. Why doesn't everybody love strongman?

Is it possible? Of course. Will you be any good? Of course not.

Because it's hard, intimidating and requires a ton of equipment.

>tfw I know someone that competed in this year's World's Strongest Man

>roiding wrong

These.

I've been competing for a few years. Chances are if it's not super popular in your area if you don't already have a gym with the equipment around. Therefore if you setup your own implements you'll have an upper hand over the bros if you do register for a local comp.

Once you get to nationals though... then you see some real athletes.

I'm sorry that sounded retarded. I'm very tired.

Strongmen are generally a very friendly bunch. If you're interested just reach out, and ask questions once they're done lifting. We love to help out new people.

I'm not natty but I'm on trt for life. 220mg test c given by doctor. Can I go national or pro with this? I'll prlly have my t levels hover around 1000-1200

PLS reply

How dya get into that sort of thing? Dya just train for random events (cause theres tons of lifts) or is it working on powerlifts with more grip work

You might be able to qualify for nationals if the competition in your area is soft. You'd get blown the fuck out by the guys on their way to the pros, though.

Shit wtf kind of cruise levels are strongman at 300? Kinda high for longterm health?

Depends on how high a level you want to compete at and what weight class. It would be guesswork on my part regardless, most guys aren't open about it.

Pro SHWs are way past anything that could be considered good for long term health on multiple fronts.

Comps USUALLY announce events in advance so what you do is you train for strength and whenever a comp is coming up you need to train the relevant events.

You might see a few naturals at the highland games at your local renfair.