What are you? Be honest

Normalfag

chad

but im really not

Whoever made this has really low Standards and is probably a sub human.

Successful ofc. Pretty mundane list of accomplisments.

This is bullshit. I'm a completely ducking normal person with a wife and kids and I score 58? That is ducked I call bullshit I've worked hard for years to escape being a fucking Veeky Forums dwelling loser Fuck and this fucking shitty jpeg can't convince me otherwise

I'm 94 on the edge of Slightly Strange and Normalfag

Got 110 and I'm a 22 year old virgin.

How is it possible? How can I be a borderline Chad and a virgin? Shit test.

Feels good desu.

Dude if you want to be a Grand Wizard, you have to be an autistic male with a drug habit without a job who lives with his mother, how's that even possible?

this shit's all over the place with what it emphasizes as important or negative.

with that said, i got a 131, so by this obvious bitter loser's standards i'm successful.

also, this has nothing to do with fitness. fuck off you immature idiot.

Cyborg, but I feel like I'm doing fine. I have very good friends, make decent money (~40 bucks an hour), and I enjoy working out hard and playing Vidya when I have the time

"Slightly Strange"

52 but I look like a chad

>immature
>nothing to do with fitness

Yea... 'cause jacking weights with sweaty men and jacking off to yourself in a mirror is so mature

(Home gym ftw)

pretending that your anime waifu is the same as having a real wife, that your many jack off sessions count as sex and that your hypothetical harem of daughters with said waifu counts as having sired some real children does NOT make you normal

fuck off faggot

148- i guess this chart is not made for normal people above 20 years old.

Last question

>believing this = you score times zero

>tfw cyborg

cbf calculating but ticking most boxes, would probably say chad
but in real life i'm pretty average

1 point below normalfag

A big chunk of these are things you can easily do though, such as brush your teeth, go to the gym (or at least jog or something), and shower, etc.
If it wasn't for those I'd be in the red zone

Fuck I'm a pathetic piece of shit

Chad mode engaged.

Thanks mostly to the Social and Accomplishment skill trees. This was an excellent activity to complete while shitting on company time. A+++ excellent seller would buy again.

I did the math and I literally made $82 during this dump.

110 and rising. Thank you genetic lottery for making me pretty.

Cyborg here

-7 My power is great, fear my magic and sword skills you sheepel

Well I am usually called a mad cunt.

>tfw neither normie nor autist

>Not hitting the Gym
>Being on fit
Kys

Re read my post you fucking autistic faggot

You must be a drug addict then

score: 123

I got docked a lot of points because I enjoy gaming on my PC and I like tabletop games as well as the good anime now and then. Apparently I will never be successful because vidya.

> anyone who takes the time to do this test is automatically not going to make it

It appears I'm a Chad that likes anime and dislikes being around people too much.

>78
Where are my fellow cyborgs? One day we may.

Normalfag, the bonus round is where I really fall short. Male, barely scraping by on money, not many contacts, interested in PC and tabletop gaming, lots of fetishes, love hentai, and my smartphone was the free one you get with a Verizon contract. Although it wasn't actually free, so FUCK Verizon.

normalfa

135, this was an easy test op

Adderall and other prescriptions for weirdos, maybe?

Shut up normies love quizzes.

84....I thought I would be a little bit higher but this sounds about right.

>54
Robot, I pretty much only score in the physical part

Normalfag here, weak in the Social department

this is amazingly spergy...

I got 157, and I'm just user loser upper middle class married father.

to be accurate it should subract 50 points for posting on Veeky Forums.

139. How is it even humanly possible to get sub 100 on this, the majority of it is so mundane and straightforward... oh wait, this is Veeky Forums.

Chad :^)

I wonder how many people wrote the equivalent of 'I look like a 7/10 but I could be better'

> 74

I knew I was a cyborg before taking the test, this shit's legit. I'm also 30 years old and a wizard.

>Borderline Chad
>Not Chad

go fuck sloots and ascend to glorious Chadhood, friend

how in the absolute monkeyfuck do you have a wife and kids but only score a 58?

>mfw its only because i workout and attend uni

i cant even bench one plate

Beta Positive here, may explain my score of 94 (Slightly Strange) need to ascend to Alpha Positive status

cyborg

How do I into Gamma Positive mode?

Why?

But you can pay someone to bench it for you so it's ok.

life is in shambles right now, but better than i thought

127, will get to dat dere successful tier once i finish college lol

I got over 160 and i stopped counting near the end? this can't be accurate lmao

By not caring about social status, just exceeding in your talent

>>/r9k/

88, slightly normal actually perfectly describes me desu only got like 5 points on the social part

>This.

Hit 137 and don't feel like I'm some ubermensch. Just have fucked people, a few friends and a good job.

Chad apparently. 124

>TFW and a total weeb 117

lol same here

You're the type of person that gives the 'just b urself ;)' advice

>tfw almost at normalfag

144; fucking annihilated it. Only major failure is being 5"7, apart from that I'm a god among men.

Ah, the cocky manlet

Already began wondering where you were

If urself is not enough I can't help you m8

Oh well, motivation of the day

completely fine with this

what happened to me?

It could be worse, I guess.

I'm pretty much perfect m8. Even my other downfalls (not married, no kids) are strengths. I'm good looking, shredded, rich, own my own businesses, free and single, AND live in the US with a British accent. Fucking who gives a shit if I'm short. Come at me you fucking loser.

Why am I here

72/Cyborg

>tfw scored a 9 in the social category

>I'm pretty much perfect

Alright m8, name some of your businesses

>I'm a completely ducking normal person with a wife and kids and I score 58?

>people that browse Veeky Forums are actually autistic retards and not just bored normies

Did shitposting go to far?

>delusional tosser

Did he hit a nerve there Tyrion Lannister?

How in the actual fuck

85 - slightly strange

Yep test is fine

>Good looking, shredded, rich

No woman though? Hmm, you must have a lovely personality

131, wew lad. Just barely.

Just need to have a job and my own place and my score will skyrocket.

>tfw new baby attorney looking for job and stuck at your parent's place

149 here, desu I feel like the bars too low. All I do is live a cozy life - nothing crazy "wow i wish I was him"

>people that browse Veeky Forums are actually autistic retards and not just bored normies

You're just now figuring this out?

Short stop is getting angry

>implying I couldn't be married if I wanted to have been. I'm happy with my short term casual relationships thanks m8

>123
Jesus christ, I'm actually disappointed that I did that whole thing, whoever made this poster was a fucking autist lmao

This is exactly the kind of stuff that I find funny. The bitterness that underwrites these short insults is fucking sad frankly.

>Fucking who gives a shit if I'm short.

You do, for starters.

I'm not naming the specifically due to being user but I own a plumbing firm in the midlands in the UK, and I'm currently in the US on a 5 year visa getting started in construction materials. I'm currently worth around $1.3million all in.

No, I don't. That's the point. Talking about it doesn't mean it depresses me. I just find this boards near pathological obsession with height hilarious. Mostly because I know personally how little height matters. Arrogance aside for a second, I feel bad that it really does upset people on Veeky Forums