Any of you fellas /egg/?

Any of you fellas /egg/?

Post those egg stats and your weekly egg haul up boys

Going with 42 farmer brown size 6s this week

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zShDXBlHntc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Down to just 5/day medium while cutting. It's tough. This is coming from 6/day large. Medium has slightly higher protein per calorie.

Yeah size 6 is on the smaller side and they have a better protein ratio.

>Post those egg stats
Eating more than 2.5 eggs a week has been linked to an 81% increased chance of getting prostate cancer.

Oh I better throw all these eggs out and go spend all my $ on cholesterol medication.

Thanks for the help kind stranger

>correlation=causation

4 eggs a day here
>Tfw egglet

Forgot to add to OP but non-yolkers aren't welcomed here.

High test causes prostate cancer. Better castrate yourself beta cuck. Oh wait you already did

Getting fucked in the ass reduces chances of prostate cancer by 83% so keep eating eggs and come on over you fucking sissy faggot.

>at femanon friends new years party
>morning after
>"what do you want for breakfast user?"
>"eggs"
>"what way do you like them?"
>"I'll do it"
>boil eggs
>run them under cold water to loosen skin as she looks on confused
>crack and shell eggs quickly and perfectly
>"wow you're a fuckin pro!"
>shove eggs down my throat
>"You just eat them like that? You're so weird!"

I am become death, the destroyer of eggs

How good are eggs if you try to lose weight?
They seem filling enough that after eating 2 eggs on bread I feel like after a proper meal, would eating eggs in 2 meals a day be good idea?

>Eating more than 2.5 eggs a week has been linked to an 81% increased chance of getting prostate cancer.

What was the control in that experiment?

bullshit statistics, you cant correlate that to prostate cancer, A LOT of people eat more than 2.5 eggs a week

youtube.com/watch?v=zShDXBlHntc

GET THE FUCK TO IT!!!!!!!!

Bulking breakfast is 3 eggs fried in butter on a bagel sandwich with cheese n hot sauce

Cutting breakfast is 4 eggs fried in butter with hot sauce

MMMM

i bought 120 eggs on Christmas and I am already out. Been doing 12 eggs daily bitches. Serious gains mofos.

How are you supposed to eat them? Boil and don't eat the yoke? Or just scramble and eat everything?

I am too disinterested to rteply

Ever try scrambled with hot sauce or ketchup? Always thought the ketchup thing was gross till I tried it. Just don't use too much.

Been doing 10-12 eggs a day since the 1st. I'm worried I won't be getting enough calories but I look more jacked.