/plg/ powerlifting general

Welcome to plg

Reminder im the only one with any potential thats ever been here or ever will be here

Why are you dyels here edition

Russian frog man inspires me

ALL AROUND Me are familiar faces
wonr out faces worn out faceEeEs
ride putiotchu for the daily r aces
going nowehere going nowheEREe
hello teacher tell me whats my lesson
look right throug me
look right throug mee

and I find it kind of FUNNy I find it kind of saad
The tdreams in wihch I'm dying are the best I've ever head
I fiind it hard to tell you cause I find it hard to take
when people run in sircles it's a ver very

tutz tutz
mad woOoOorwld
mad wOoOoOrld
mad wOOoddl

tu tu tururu tutu tururuRU! tz tz TUTU turururururu!

If you like the gay emo cover version more than the original pls (please) kys (klill) ty (yourself)

The emo version works better in Donnie Darko literally end your life lmao

Now this is a shit opinion

Funny I was (badly) singing the Gary Jules version to my crush last night

i want to ___ the trappy

Who the fuck are you even

Will you please mail me any of your old bench shirts?
Along with that sandwich you had last year and I really really liked the look of

literrally emo film for emo edgypt teenages

>garyl jules version

thats why she borke up lol

i want to ___give trappy a million dollars__ the trappy

The Gary version just lacks something.
The true mad world you hardly even realize how depressing it is until you listen closer. First few times I heard it it was just a nice groovy song.
Then I looked and listened closer I realized how sad and depressing it was.
Just like life.

New trip? What are your lifts?

wtf I love joe now???

I thought you couldn't drink on HRT

I've recently come into contact with 6 million dollars as reparations from Sam Hades plagiarisms of my intellectual property.

I'm going to hire you a private jet and fly you out to Canada where we will go to a 5 star restaurant and dine on the most expensive champagne and poutine.

Afterwards I'm going to hire you a limo and transport us to a luxury 5 start hotel where I will fornicate with you all night long.

What do you say?

pls make a video of your feet im begging you

the correct answer is HUG :3

back the fuck off you fucking downiE???
potatohead

Sam Hade never stood a chance.

The UNIVERSE

Undestandment
Nasa
Invisibility
Vector
Electricity
Rings
End

Lol

>that was cringe as hell
hahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahaha
jason BTFO

Is Greg cuckolds 28 meme programs worth trying?

Subtly missing the S in universe. Decent attempt at bait. Maybe sober up a bit and you can get back to quality b8ing like "Sheiko's good for mass gaining"

i thought you werne't my mom

i don't have feet rn

what

what

I've come in contact with 6 million dollars and I want to buy you from felipe

Get over here and I'll spank you like your daddy.

Tell me a secret about sean.

He hurt me.

part 2: the concluding

i will be your footslave mistress livia pls

>lol I'm so drunk XD
When did trappy get so cringe?

big powdered..

im not even drunk lmao at your liefe life

dad stop werein public

hes unrinonically that guy

i dont need foor

I liked his beg 3x squat/bench and his 3x int med bench

KEK

Why do you always spread your feet out so much when you clean the weight up

HERE FOR ALL DYELS WONDERING HOW TO CONV DEADLIFT RIGHT

DID IT IN A KLOKOV STYLE IM PRETTY MUCH THE SAME STREGTH AS HIM ALREADY SO ITS OKAY

can you fucking leave again you faggot? either that or go shit up another general like /fraud/.
i miss supermang

no one cares how much you miss usucking supermongs dick dude stop crying about it and get ofver it

Your hips look like they shoot up so much.

PLEASE CRUSH ME WITH YOUR FEET

BTFO

Trappy makes me hap- hold on, what the fuck is going on in this thread?

Best plg thread

I'm as confused as you.

>buzzfeed

SAM HYDE ON SUICIDE WATCH

I am the captain of this thread now.

All deckhands, report in!

if you wouldn't worship her feet then you should delete all your livia pics tBh

O captain my captain!

Fuck off nerd.

Also I hate new techies.

Reporting in, Cap'n Prutus!

quads of peace

trappy's foot massager checking in

I miss when plg trips had funny memes and it was fun to hang around here.
This is the worst era of plg. I really hope things change soon because there's no reason to even come around here anymore.

then go suck their dick on facebook no one cares

But where else could you go to get memed about doing only Sheiko

Oh another "old fag" that remebers the old days and wish id go back

Fuck off

mad cuz you know you just shit up the general? supermang was retarded but at least he gave content and lifted, you don't do either of those things

Is this good tech

hey jacob how bout I drive up to Parry Sound and break ur fuckin shins?

I don't even know who you are
That's the shit part. Used to be a bunch of discussions on form and programming. Now it's just trappy saying "do sheiko" and claiming to be a coach. It's just so shit. I don't know why I still come around. I miss discussing things on one hand and banting with trips with the other.

Let me have your anal virginity

Does it matter if you know who i am

send a pm to buda on facebook about how much you want his dick in your mouths then and fuck off

cringe
this is embarassing
nice haircut

trip on sam hyde

He's right, though. There's a new class of retards on Veeky Forums and they're posting the most asinine shit this board has seen yet.

This board was never amazing, but not even a year ago the users would never allow something like fart noises to make such a substantial footpurchase.

hey jacob i know your name and where you live and i will fucking doxx you and then kick your ass because im strong from being a beta failtard powerlifting autist with serious explosive strength from doing sets of 3 woth 50% of my max during dynamic effort days which means i can beat anyone but trained professionals in a no holds barred street fight

Nobody cares what you think.

New techies is objectively better.

Start mopping

>He is not even in charge yet and hw already ruinwled moat good things in thia world, thia general included
you had one job you stupid ameriburgers, ONE FUCKING JOB

>You can see the mines
No.

haha see how i type with grammatical errors isn't this bit funny

failed candy toe 6 week squats day 1
and then failed to match my old max on greg nuckols intermediate bench 2 day

what do :(

*day one week 4

I don't live In Perry sound. live in south rivre.

do you even know how to power clean and power snatch

hey /plg/ lets get political lets pivot from calling trappy a man to posting political memes inspired by and taken from facebook

This thread is gorgeous.

Drunk trappy.
Two autists fighting over whose less pathetic.
Chaos and hatred.

Love it. Made my friday night.

whats the video

It's not just Veeky Forums lol. Everyone shitposts now, ironically or not it doesn't matter. It's gotten a lot more circle-jerky and some people might call me a retard but I think it's 110% because of Reddit coming over in droves. Fat people hate died on Reddit so they came over, then gamegate made them come over, then /pol/, then they just shit up the whole place with ironic shit posting and the same threads every fucking day.

Lol ur opinion is shit.
Just like your squat :^)

ohp, squat & dl have all gone up 10-20lbs each in the past month or so, yet I struggled to add even 5 lbs to my bench over that time

Doing madcow

What am I doing wrong?

so many good comedians to came from cartoon network adult swim its unbelievable

Probably not doing enough volume for the relevant muscle groups.

Or something is off on your bench technique. Could be other stuff but those are the usual culprits.

i havent heard a good thing about candito 6w in months

so just bench more set basically?

I fucked my shit up today plg.

Heard the "pop" sound on my side during squats. Put the weight down, and started getting stabbing pain coming from under my ribcage. One day later, it's no longer excruciating, but I'm unable to twist my waist/torso without the same pain.

Wtf is this? Torn oblique? I can still do light squats perfectly fine, but the moment I have to brace at all, it hurts like fuck.

>failed candy toe 6 week squats day 1

Stop doing a peaking program and do some sub-maximal volume work for a while.

>and then failed to match my old max on greg nuckols intermediate bench 2 day

You probably need more volume to progress. Modify the 2x int to include more volume e.g. adding a set on each of the days or do another program with more work. Try benching 3x/week.

>struggled to add 5lbs to my bench
>Doing madcow

Really makes you think.

That's one approach, but adding more back work to go with it is usually beneficial as well. Lotta guys have issues with stability and position under max/near-max bench attempts and a stronger back is one of the more common fixes for that.

Stop being a little bitch. Also, reduce your squat max by 2.5%

the last cycle I ran I took my 1rm to a 5rm
just had a shit day and afraid if I go in tomorrow ill still be burnt out because of how today went
why sub-maximal volume for a while?
also I dont think volume was the issue. 185x3 was hard and I hit 225 and now 195x3 was easy but i missed 225 this time

retard no plz
but technically i probably should

maybe if u started to brace at low weights, even the bar, you'd not have this problem

build good habits, son

It's not like the landmines even had a use before the patch after like 20 minutes. Their only good use was mainly getting some memey kills catching people wandering uphill into the jungle or just around in the lane. After the laning stage the only thing they were good for was mining up your base so you could maybe slow people as they siege your base or using them to blow up towers when playing in the broodmother style. And them being visible does nothing to diminish the effects of either of those strategies. In fact, making them like that only makes those strategies more effective because land mines don't deal absolute dogshit for damage anymore.

Yeah sorry, by "light" I mean body-weight squat onto my toilet. Cus I've just been sleeping and shitting since this happened.

is there a good program to run that will progress only my deadlift and not waste energy on trying to improve squats

Just buy a quelling blade and throw them in the treelines. I got a shitton of kills with them. You have to play Techies differently now

cuckols has a deadlift 3x/week one in the 28 programs you can base something on

tfw when my 1rm form is better than my 5rm form

i simply can't be bothered

4 of them
i shall start with beginner and move up

Makes sense to me

You only have to focus up on one rep versus 5 at 80% or whatever you're doing. I can usually get perfect form for the first 1 or 2 reps and then my form starts to slip a bit.