>having trouble maintaining my weight
>I keep dropping in weight despite feeling like I ate enough
>trying to eat fast food
>feel sick and I have 3/6 items to go
>fatties will never have this problem

What are your macros?
What is your surplus?

I got like a 1.5k intake
Stopped eating junk food and only ate shit like broccoli, potatoes, chicken, fish
I don't drink juice or soda
BOOM weight starts dropping again
I'm close to being underweight so it's not like I'm doing this for nothing.

Well 1500 clearly isn't enough. Never had any problems with under eating but I can understand that telling someone to go stuff their face with Maccas isn't always the right idea.

Professional help?

WHOLE MILK

PEANUT BUTTER

Lol 1.5k is cutting. You need to double that.
Eat more calorie dense food, like dark chocolate. And focus on your macros.

This, he needs to GOMAD

lol 1.5k is a pretty strong cut if you are working out too.

Lol, way to make a thread hating on fatties to end up looking like a DYEL know-nothing cunt.

I don't drink milk either, so maybe I'll follow this guys advice I don't lift, I only do light exercise to stay in good shape. The TDEE calculators say my intake is 1.5k based upon my height and weight.

Well if you have any plans of gaining weight anytime soon you need to be shoving a lot more calories down your throat.

2000+ at least depending on the situation.

Jesus christ how is this even possible? Smoke some weed or something, geez
This is what I ate today, I am conciously watching my weight because I let go too much

Bfast (ate late so I could survive without lunch to keep calories down)
>tall glass almond milk, 60cal
>3 egg veggie pepperoni omellete on two piece buttered whole grain toast, 550cal
>black coffee

Lunch
>handful of almonds, 200cal

Dinner
>homemade turkey pie, 3 avg. slices (12 inch radius), ~1000cal
>leg of rotisserie chicken, ~250 cals

And I have been generally low energy on a diet like this

Now on a cheat day, it could be something like this:
>get up, smoke a bowl, exercise a bit
>same breakfast plus some sausage, somewhere around 800kcal
>some shitty snacks after a mid-day bowl, maybe like 700-800 calories of chips
>drink a few beers, 400 cals
>make fries, breaded chicken cutlet, and pizza for late dinner with another bowl of weed, around 1000 cals easy

On a cheat day I could pound back 3000cals without trying, knowing full well in the back of my head that this kind of excess would lead to fat/weight gain. If this kind of diet didn't make me gain weight, I could ad several thousand calories EASILY
>one cup salted cashews (iirc up to 600calories
>gatorade/juice/beer/any drink with calories
>massive bags of chips

Its very easy if you put your mind to it, the real challenge is when you try to eat 3000+calories of chicken rice and veggies. In that case, use lots of oil, stir fry the rice, drink lots of milk/wine/beer, eat many beans/olives/nuts...jesus its so easy to rack up calories, even as a semi-sedentary 153lb manlet. Nut up

>I don't lift

way to derail your own thread in the first post OP

go start lifting instead of making a shitty thread

>don't add me to your fetish blogs silly boys tee hee

one of my favorite images from this site

I have no idea if this is real or not, when looking back.

>be last night, linking FPS to gf on Discord
>sniggering together and being privileged, gammon-s'ham'ing shitlords overall
>suddenly she comes out with this diamond
>"thin privilege is being able to have the whole world revolve around you"
>"fat privilege is being able to revolve around the whole world"

that's fucking sad.

No. It's evolution in action.

That has to be a troll account. It has to be. no one can be that delusional.

Kind of off topic, but will we see a mass die off of our obese population in 10-20 years from now? Will this be a big issue a few decades down the line since these people are still fairly young and not seeing any real consequences of their gluttony presently..

Or will the people of Veeky Forums who take pre workouts every day die of heart attacks first?

Too far.

You don't have to eat A LOT to gain weight.
You just have to be smart about how dense the calories are in your food.
ie: Dark chocolate, Peanut butter, avocados, dried fruits (tho high in sugar) , cheese, pastas, get a huge tub of nuts.
If you don't mind dirty bulking grab your favorite bag of chips and eat it. Finish it off either within the day or just keep it there to snack on throughout the week. A bag of chips can easily get you an extra 800 cals

A whale of a tale, Veeky Forums

LIFESTYLE CHOICES IN CONTEMPORARY 'STRAYA

>In 2003 I commenced paramedic training in Brisbane, Australia and as part of the course we shadowed operational paramedics for a week to prepare us for going on road. One morning we received a dispatch call for a “22 year old female, severe difficulty breathing” (a call of this seriousness would normally be accompanied by additional pertinent information and so was a bit suspicious) but still we zoomed there under lights and sirens. On arrival I walked straight to the front door whilst the two paramedics retrieved their gear. On knocking urgently, a grubby fat young slob casually opened the door and just looked at me in my uniform. I informed him of the emergency call we’d received to this address and he responded “ah yes, that’s for my girlfriend. Be careful where you walk – the pups have been a bit messy”. By that he meant that their three puppies had been allowed unrestrained shitting for the past six months and as he opened the door fully, I saw turds EVERYWHERE. Some were squashed completely flat from being trodden on, others were dry, some still moist. The two paras arrived and we followed the boyfriend in. I was so focussed on where I trod, that I didn’t see the patient until I was at her feet. The stench became almost overwhelming. As I looked up, I saw a mechanised reinforced recliner chair, a light brown fluid splattered all over it. Fallen by its side was a similarly splattered weight bearing table. And there on the ground, emitting guttural sounds from a yet unseen head, was our patient. Naked, massively obese, her reddened, sore skin glistening with the same light brown liquid.

SPOILER: it's shit.

LIFESTYLE CHOICES IN CONTEMPORARY 'STRAY, PART II

> It transpires that she lives in the recliner 24/7, at night she reclines and in the morning, up she comes again. Because of the pain she would be in because of this, she is permanently on opiates but opiates cause constipation. The constipation is worsened by a diet of cake and biscuits (wrappers littered the ground around her chair).

>She has a bowel motion once every 5 to 9 days and so suffers (among many serious conditions) faecal vomiting.

FAECAL VOMITING: when shit comes up and out and up through your piehole.

when your ass has a fat ass

>younger girls

hmmm

at least the gay on the left doesn't have to go g4p to afford his stack

LIFESTYLE CHOICES IN CONTEMPORARY 'STRAY PART III

>The chair has a third setting which is to push her to an almost standing position whilst she leans on the weight bearing table. The boyfriend positions a bed pan behind and pulls the ass cheeks apart to allow the shit out, but sometimes liquid shit spurts out, rebounds off the back of the chair and splashes onto everything.

>This makes it all too slippery for the boyfriend to handle, and so down to the ground she slides. Her lungs were being crushed under her own weight and the respiratory muscles were struggling to get air in. I was told to manage her head and in order to do so, I pushed away another chair and saw cockroaches flurry.

>As I supported the head, I noticed faeces around her mouth. They didn’t even bother to wipe shit from her face! My partners slid a sheet underneath her to help with lifting.

>As they withdrew their arms, I distinctly remember thinking how the latex gloves need to come up to the armpit as I witnessed the different shades of gunky (tummy-fold) slime extend up to their elbows. I heard the fire fighters arrive and fixed my gaze at the door to catch their facial expressions as they surveyed the scene!

gunky tummy slime high test folds, Veeky Forums

>no food or drinks
>please...

LIFESTYLE CHOICES IN CONTEMPORARY 'STRAY PART IV

>That gave me a quiet giggle. Once we had her naked, diarrhoea covered body back up on the diarrhoea covered chair, she sat with ruffled greasy hair, faeces around her mouth and declared in a surprisingly upbeat tone “Well! That was a all a bit of excitement!”

>I didn’t realise at the time that anti-depressants gave her the ‘positive vibe’. So when my partner asked if she suffered a UTI (urinary tract infections are common in the obese) she responded with an enthusiastic “YES!” as if she’d just won at Bingo and I naively advised her that a UTI wasn’t a good thing to have.

>I was stunned when I enquired as to why we weren’t transporting her. The guys explained that her situation was no longer a stand-out case and is now accepted as merely ‘lifestyle choice’.

Fast food is going to make you feel like shit and its low in nutrients. Oats, eggs, rice, dairy products if your skin is resiliant. Cook up a slab of meat. Eat good veges like spinach, carrots. Bananas. Nuts. A scoop of coconut oil in your food is easy calories.

Literally so many options.

Dying would be easier. No, the actual problem is already here; these people are kept alive by being pumped full of drugs and using up the limited healthcare resources that are available.

Dang man, that's such bullshit. I feel sorry for you.

>soda tab knecklace
fuck

still cleaner than women who used to literally be on the rag back in theday

Every fat virgin thinks they deserve a Kate Upton type just for being a "nice" guy. Fatties are so entitled regardless of gender and its infuriating

This is not how you greentext

It looks like the skin is slumping off her arm...

post marxism and toxic feminism

>tfw no homedouchehouse

None of that happened. You post saying it happened didn't even happen.

I don't understand your face melting off your head from fat and you justifying doing make up/eye-brows

This is horrible. Can you imagine your body being so fat and fucked up that your digestive system literally doesn't know which way is up?

i have told my brother to punch me in the stomach every time he sees me if i ever get fat, i think getting fat is one of the most disgusting things you can do, the fact that 'fat shaming' is a thing is stupid, its called 'stop killing yourself' i have tried hard to understand the thought process of fat people, im talking about obese btw, not 10, 20, 30 pounds over, thats unmanaged, not giving up
all that off my chest im 5'11" and weigh 161, am only about to start working out, and dont gain weight easily, so i might not have the right to talk too much, but still, how can anyone be okay with this
this was me just complaining because my father and his parents are fat asses and none of them care

That was scarier than anything /x/ has ever posted. The obese terrify me. I do a lot of cardio and have just come to Veeky Forums this year to start to actually gain some muscle mass. These fat hate threads really interest me because I'm in school for mortuary and I see a shit ton of dead fat people.

Holy shit though. That is literally my worst nightmare (losing my strength and mobility=freedom) but on meth and literally rolled in shit. Holy shit.

kek i wonder if my bf has seen these pics of me; he browses Veeky Forums everyday so probably. he'd be able to tell right away. I always get a good chuckle when I see this posted and read the comments. I use pads now and I've lost about 70 pounds since these were taken.

That poor lingerie, it'd probably look decent on her if she dropped 200 lbs

how do i get this body?

Post pic of your current body

I see someone did SS+GOMAD

where does their misplaced confidence come from

>OBEAST HUNGRY FOR ATTENTION
>OBEAST MAKES THREAD MAKES THREAD ON REDDIT
>TOP VOTED THREAD
>2 CARDIO BUNNIES WHO HAS BEEN GOING FOR YEARS WILL BE NOW BANNED
>OBEAST WILL GO FOR 1 WEEK TOPS, THEN STOP

The hate flows through me strong.

I'm amazed that thing is able to stand up. or alternatively, he isn't standing up, he's just stuck there.

oh god those compression artifacts

She's sexy as fuck. Would wife.
T.fat fetishist.

liar.
post pics for proof you pig

>not recognizing your own fat privileges
>2017
Absolute garbage

Makes no God damn sense, you made it up or are too stupid to retell it correctly.

Craigslist add

>tfw God gives you the wrong kind of jiggle physics

What's the actual story here? Because to me it sounds like bunnies were too king pics of the beast.

If that's the case, fair game for them to have a stern talk with gym owner about proper public conduct.

Were taking pictures*

It's like they don't get the concept of conservation of mass. Fat doesn't just magically appear out of thin air. You don't get it by breathing. Sure, some people have slower metabolisms. They still have a base metabolism rate and if you eat more calories than you burn or excrete, you're going to get fat. Period.

You don't find people mysteriously getting fat in the middle of an Ethiopian famine. Somehow, though, America is the second fattest country on the planet and just coincidentally people fucking eat a bunch of fat shit here.

>"thin privilege is being able to have the whole world revolve around you"
>"fat privilege is being able to revolve around the whole world"

Doesn't quite work. The heavier object is the one that's supposed to have its own gravitational pull.

When I started drinking with my friends, it really made me have to redo my cals for the day. Maybe be a little more social and drink with your buds/chase some split tails.
As my tolerance went up, I started to drink between 6 and 10 beers. That's an extra chunk of calories. Plus if you're drunk and wait it out a bit to when you start coming down, you usually get hungry. My friends and I usually swing by a ramen shop as we are leaving the bar. I guess in the states you can hit fast food on the way home, like taco bell or whatever else is open late.

Just make sure you aren't hungover on a workout day though. You can really fuck yourself up that way. By fuck up, I mean that you won't go to the gym.

GOMAD + SS

I still would. I would smash it. A lot.

22 years old?

How in the hell?

>having trouble maintaining a healthy weight
>spent my whole life playing video games and eating trash
>have a babby tier mental drive so I can't do one of the things I'm literally supposed to do to survive
>I blame everyone else and make edgey threads because of my vagina

Fix'd it for you OP.

Reminder

... Think you got it wrong there. Nice try at trying to be funny, but yablewit.jpg. Dumbass

affect*

>having this much difficulty hoisting yourself up 6"

jesus, DYEL twigboy?

My cut that I'm doing super cleanly and weighing every little fucking thing and still barely staying under is 1600-1700 calories. Struggling with clean food to eat that little (I'm 6'2 188 lbs) and you're currently eating LESS and struggling to eat that MUCH? Even with junk food? The fuck is wrong with you? Are you 4'10 or something and a pre-pubescent girl?