Friday Night

What are you up to tonight robots? Going to shop for my next weeks meals soon.

Veeky Forums's Friday night image is fuckin' garbage

better?

Yes.

Right now, I'm taking a dump at the gym. After that it's ab work, then I head home to gobble down some chicken tits. I'm thinking off going to what will probably be an outright cringey weeb night at a bar in hopes of finding a weeb qt to fuck. I'm not holding my breath though

gonna meet a girl and i'm nervous as fuck

still at work
probably gonna skip the gym
mite get some ramen

Just finished leg day, now I'm about to watch Star Wars and get my dick sucked by my qt3.14 gf brehs. We're all gonna make it.

I'm in to my second bottle of wine and just rolled a joint.
I'm only happy when I'm fucked up.

On a plus side I've lost 5 pounds in the last month.

Congrats on your weight loss I guess?

ty breh

Only thing I'm doing tonight OP is Feeling™

>robots
This board is for gymcels and roidcels only, rotcels go back to /r9k/

Reading manga, gonna get bodied in streetfighter5 in a bit

Thinking about how to start a political party/organization whose only goal is to reduce paperwork for all Americans.

The inherent problem with this is that it will somehow result in me doing more paperwork.

>This board is for gymcels and roidcels only, rotcels go back to /r9k/

>he thinks people visit Veeky Forums to talk about lifting

It was at this point in time, user became a nihilist.

I would be willing to put up with slightly more paperwork myself if I could somehow free the rest of Americans from the kafka-esque paperwork-ridden society we currently live in.

Rewatching Homos on Ice

>tfw no Yuri bf

spent hours on lookism and am worrying if my maxilla is recessed by ~5mm due to getting braces as a child
gonna apply some vitamin c serum to my face then try and get some sleep, hopefully Mew visits me in my sleep and helps me ascend

Trump is very clearly against red tape and excessive bureaucracy. You should probably not try to make a party since that's too difficult unless you've got big money.

Why not a small group of people running a project with the goal of reducing paperwork for your college or workplace instead? Then you can build on that.
Maybe even turn it into a startup.

I'm not trying to make a party with actual candidates or anything like that. I'm more thinking of something like the pirate party or one of those organizations that endorses/ranks politicians as pro/anti gun/abortion/whatever, and maybe propose some legislation.

>that guy who posts on Veeky Forums while he's squatting

I'm a literal shitposter famalam

Discussing the pros and cons with a friend about getting back on tinder. Otherwise I'm doing jack shit since I'm snowed in. Maybe I'll crank up some Thief or something to kill time until bed

installing an ssd and reformatting my desktop. wild night ahead

Did d-lifts off the floor, some leg presses, and then rack pull d-lifts.

Just ate some grass fed beef and sweet potato.

Thinking about buying D-Zine (DMZ clone). Any ideas ? No beer tonight. Darn cold outside.

Going to smoke hookah

Trying not to kill myself desu. Will probably play some vidya too.

>screwed up gains because toenail removal
>have gymbro give me a program
>do rack pulls against better judgement that are way to heavy
>get them anyway
>not sure if lower body is injured or just me nervous system is fucked
>tfw going to take a week off

I hate those fat les paul like guitars, I just got a Jackson x-series king v, shit is awesome.

watching pic related with the wife, getting drunk. Browsing Veeky Forums while she takes a piss.

I'm actually really happy right now and things have been great

Guys, I am on a cut and it works

>Keep them macros in check
>That is really it isn't it

Getting off work soon, going to go home, eat something real quick and pass out to do it again tomorrow. Probably watch some more TNG.

>have to attend wedding tomorrow
>my date bailed on me today
>see my other friend's out and about and no invite
>was supposed to go shopping with my brother today but he had to work overtime, because of this plan, I already planned to skip the gym
>just sitting here about to my second burrito listening to 808s and Heartbreak

Went to the gym earlier, had a shitty workout but at least I went. Failed sets on 75lbs OHP, 155 skwat, & 215 diddly. Felt like shit all day and didn't sleep at all so that's my excuse. Still sucks though.

Right now I'm at home shitposting on Veeky Forums. Kind of excited to get back to Ottawa for school on Sunday and get back on a regular schedule.

going to make up for all the calories i didn't eat today

Weddings are more fun without a date anyway.

I got invited to a party but I turned it down since I have social anxiety. A friend is visiting and wants to grab dinner and I've been doing good on my cut.

Trying to fap real quick and hope for the best.

My contractor visited this morning, my renovation plans had an estimate of $29,800.

Just did some re-measuring and modified the plans in a way that will reduce an entire chunk of the project, brought it down to $16,500, much more comfortable.

Gonna shitpost on Veeky Forums while my gf watches a show and then play some board game.

Go to the gym anyway, hit on chicks at the wedding, and stop being such a sad sick of shit. Boo hoo my friends hung out without me. Maybe you should've hit them up and asked what they were up to?

God seriously everytime I come to fit all I see is a bunch of autistic faggots crying about how no one likes them while they sit at home alone and don't make friends.

Like fuck. I hardly hang out with people but at least I fucking own it as a joke when I do see my friends
("Sorry I haven't seen y'all lately but once my pants are off I ain't doin' shit.")

Even if it's a fucking lie just make yourself interesting dear god you all have the personality of fucking drywall.

Squat and DL on same day..?

Waiting for my groceries to be delivered because it snowed really badly and I didn't feel like risking the really shitty drivers of my town plowing down the streets like they aren't covered in fucking ice and slush.

Waiting for them to arrive so I can start my workout.

What should I do if I have 0 social life but want to meet women

>6'2", 200lb lean, look good
>Make $100k
>Play guitar

But I have 0 friends because I moved after college. When I had friends I was pretty popular but I'm stuck and you can't meet grills without a social life.

WORRRL STAAAAHRRR

Hey, nice to see someone with similar lifts. Doin 75lb OHP tomorrow, have managed to do 175 squat, but diddly at 180 because I have the grip strength of a lady bug, I have failed twice at doing 115 bench, might have to deload. Hang in there buddy, we'll get there.

I'm stationed in Korea so it's Saturday afternoon. Last night I:

>ate octopus bulgogi and drank a bottle of soju
>went to a bar and drank lots of soju
>got my friend to yell at niggers
>blacked out
>woke up in room with two slices of pizza

Hookers

Got a good lift in earlier. Probs gonna watch a movie, do some online classes, and talk to my cute e-gf who I met on Veeky Forums

It's even worse than I imagined. Basically 8 fat neckbeards in a bar basement sitting around while 2 more neckbeards bandits their way through a DJ set like some kind of palsy riddled fedora wearing Daft Punk

Bandits = hamfist

Fuck autocorrect

starting strength

>cold as fuck and raining
>went to gym hoping less people would be there
>turns out lots of regulars were there top kek
>work out
>grab food and go home
>shitpost on Veeky Forums

So this must be white guilt?

WORLD STAR

Finna watch Wrestle Kingdom 11

Pretty much . Working early tomorrow so it's off to bed soon. In the mean time I'm eating jerky, watching a rerun of Planet Earth, and browsan fit.

Been having really bad health anxiety. Constantly think im dying of something

Anyone deal w this? How do i beat it

>Discussing the pros and cons with a friend about getting back on tinder

so?

got invited out to the bar with some friends and some qts but i have a cold so i'm just gonna go to bed early

hope you guys are having a good night

I am nowon my 4th bottle of wine.

How many beers can you down in a drinking session? I can drink 18 beers in one go but can't do more than two bottles of wine without falling asleep

wut wine?

If I'm doing an all day I can get through around 30.
When I was 21 I'd drink a bottle of bacardi white and then a 12 pack of torpedo ipa.

>drinking alone

never again

Why?

This doesn't mean shit, user. Girls are coded to want not just means (which you have) and looks (which you have) but also effort. Need to put in the effort or it's null and void.

why are you drinking kosher wine? (costs more, worse quality)

watching documentary about gangs in the military. shit posting.

always end up feeling sad about myself and the weight of loneliness becomes unbearable. also i usually just fuck around watching tv or movies instead of something productive. waste of time all around

It's the best best relatily cheap bordeaux I've found. It just happens to be kosher

yeah I'm doing SL 5x5

OHP keeps kicking my ass haha, stalled on it so many times

My back is incredibly sore from last night's workout, so I'm taking a day off before hitting shoulders. Gonna wake up early tomorrow to no life some vidya games with my friends, then hit the gym, and maybe make this chicken. Debating if I should drink a beer and play some Hearth while relaxing, but I'm on a cut that I don't wanna fuck up.

So I guess Friday night is alright.

Just got back from the gym, listening to Freedomain radio and contemplating how fucked up my life is. Left hip is fucked from cycling with bad form. Got the next two days off so I might go for a beach run tomorrow.

Getting shitfaced with wine, beer and junk snacks, ruining my gainz and shit

>Left hip is fucked
>I might go for a beach run tomorrow

wut

>bacardi

absolutely-disgusting.jpg

oh I know
but it never gae me a hangover and it was cheap as dick

The pain isn't that bad, I'll kill myself if I sit inside on a Saturday. I sit at a desk all day in an office with no windows.

>I sit at a desk all day in an office with no windows.

quit your job

Lift more, read Marcus Aurelius

I just started.

My last two were the same. I'm addicted to money and don't want to be a poorfag again. JUST

Went to the gym today. All alone, as usual. Community gym in a neighborhood mostly occupied by old people. My only gym bro is an older man pushing his 60's. Dude takes great care of himself and smart as all hell, respect the hell out of him.

I've been 6 months of lifting and dieting in virtual monk mode because of this. Finished school too but going back next week. Anxious, mostly because I hope that some good opportunities present themselves before me in terms of socializing and picking up QT's now that I don't look repulsive.

Getting back into WoW, starting to think it may be a mistake because muh free time.

>Getting back into WoW, starting to think it may be a mistake because muh free time.
don't do it

>Getting back into WoW, starting to think it may be a mistake because muh free time.
it might be just me but at my 30's, videogames dont appeal me anymore

maybe the occasional doom 2 quick play, but not to buy a game and finish it and discover all the secrets and shit

Don't do it. I loved the time I spent with Wow. That game is magic. But it's not worth it anymore. Put those memories in a glass case and love the game for what it was. It's bizarre to get that way about a game but you have to or you'll never be rid of it.

If you absolutely have to game, try and get into stuff that is less progression based. Indie titles are great these days.

I'm and I'm mid 20's. I hardly play video games. I don't think I played any during December and I remember playing some street fighter in november. Getting into fitness really removed the appeal I've observed.

I just want to do the occasional BG and casual it up.

I feel you, I parrot this to myself whenever the urge arises.

Hit pull day today. Failed to PR diddlys. Front squats and legs tomorrow IF IF your boy can find an open gym with this fucking snow. Finna take some SIPS

Worked 4:30 to 10:30. Catering is easy as fuck I don't deserve 13 bucks an hour for glorified serving. Other 3 girls were qts and I lifted things that they couldn't and made them laugh a couple times so life is okay.

Bought a kombucha on the way home because it's almost like having a beer (sober 2017 pledge).

Someone (you) me. Anyone? Bueller?

Woke up and eating my oats right now
First week of SS trying to get out of Hikikomori-mode

I've spent the last hour mulling over how to have my Tinder bio and pictures be as good as possible, while telling myself on the inside it won't matter

I should just play Dota or go to sleep

Just download tinder. It is life on easy mode.

let me see it user

I will be truthful and not lie to you or be cruel

just did HIIT for the second time, fucking dying
eating some chicken and almonds (activated)
gonna play some New Vegas

i fucking love oats

god bless oats

I think I've got the pictures down pretty well for what I have to work with

Bio: Future murse who loves lifting, acro yoga, terrible movies and that good geeky stuff. Marketable talents include extreme luck in board games and the ability to handstand for a whole 5 seconds

Normal is boring, a little weird is good

Hit the gym in the morning so going to gamble and spend earnings at the strip club. Wish me luck.

hiit is like the anti drug, the comedown is first and the euphoria is later

i would say cut the fat. ex:
Future murse
Gym/acro yoga/terrible movies
Play board games with me

this is sort of sad user

You better be moving towards a free New Vegas

>HIIT
>feeling of euphoria after and burn in the core as if lightning just chipped away some fat

I hate it and love it at the same time

Not really, I'm in vegas for the first and probably the last time, gonna make the most of it.

Slow down.