200 push-ups every day for 1 month

Thoughts?

Wow the lighting changed.

FAGGOT!

Eventually you'll get really good at doing pushups.

That's it.

have fun with your eternally internally rotated shoulders and muscle imbalances lol

you will get really fuckin good at doing pushups tho

hardly 200 pushups isn't a lot if you just break them into easy sets, it should be more like doing 50 pushups without stopping 4 times under a few minutes

He obviously got much stronger you fucking idiot. He made more gains in a month than you did with supplements, fitness youtube videos, and Veeky Forums bro theory. Also guess what, women like abs and tall skinny guys. They don't give a fuck about how round your shoulders are. Consider suicide.

youd actually gain some muscle doing this if you eat right

just do other exercises too or youll end up with a fucked up physique

unasthetic as fuck

i dod a bunch of pushups and bought a lamp thus provinc you dont need a gym membership to be ripped

I knew this guy at work who was builtfat and all he did were push-ups. He looked disgusting. The long head of his tricep was non existent while the lateral head was huge

keep telling yourself that

Remember kids, do back work too and not just pushups because you're gonna get fucked up otherwise

Shouldn't you not work out the same muscle group every day? Or does this not apply to bodyweight workouts since it's different

Your body will always heal better with some rest. But you could arguably adapt to 200 pushups a day fairly quickly.

I see. I appreciate the information

Not him, but loling at how buttflustered you are. Quit being a poor neet and get a job so that you can actually work out

the fuck is up with his pecs

Do you put your dick in him every night or are you more of a taker?

I'd rather be fat than weigh 110lbs

You took the pic right after 200 push-ups with better lighting flexing hard, noice! Why don't you look up a real workout plan to get gains? Use your time working out wisely by isolating certain muscles to get yuge!

shoo shoo skelly

How did his obliques get so much work from only push ups? can I call bs?

what about 200 pushups a month for a day? asking for a friend

desu, with that body and good social skills you are ready to go
good powsy will rain on you if just stop being a faggot so get

>different lighting
>pump
Woah dude.... really firing those neurons.....

It would cause shoulder problems week 1 (over use) on a untrained person. Otherwise it would cause internal rotation of the shoulder without doing a pulling movement. SO you would need to do 200 chin ups everyday too.

pretty stupid desu.

The problem with fitness forums in general is that they're a massive circle jerk. Doing 200 pushups a day is obviously MUCH better than doing nothing (which is what 90% of the population is doing) but Veeky Forums won't give him any credit because he's not doing SS. The difference between doing SS or whatever your routine is and bodyweight exercises is far far smaller than between doing bodyweight and nothing.

>Make FBI tier meme challenge thread and ask for thoughts
>People conclude that nothing impressive happened
>Get mad
Are you ok user?

In all honesty and memes aside. There is a difference. Triceps seems to have gotten bigger, too. But the right pic also looks pumped.

>He obviously got much stronger
>does 200 push ups on day one
>does 200 push ups on day thirty