What routine do you think is best to achieve this physique

What routine do you think is best to achieve this physique

8 hours of couch sitting
3x12 remote control front raises

>he posted it again

It's not an unrealistic goal body for the average Veeky Forums poster

SS+GOMAD
Chest flies or other accessories for hypertrophy

Where is Mr. Chin-strap? He said he'd be back after winter break...

he's posted his routine though. maybe someone saved it.
he does look good imo.

Apparently this is the routine he did

What is LTE?

Lying Tricep Extension

Daaaamn Daniel :)

Grassy ass

Aren't those skullcrushers? Or does he mean the faggy limp wristed extensions that all the women do in the gym so they can show their ass to everyone

It's a better physique than all the roided faggots you all wank over desu.

He looks great. But isn't it uncommon to put split shoulder and chest exercises into two days and thus only do them once a week?

If I'm not confusing him with someone else, I believe he posted this at some point:

fuck it, I'll just write it up, I've changed it up a bit anyway

AxBxCDx

A:
Squat 3x5
Bench press 3x5
Incline DB bench 3x10
Incline DB fly 3x10
Lying tricep extension 3x10

B:
Deadlift 1x5
Barbell row 3x5
DB row 3x10
Pullups 3xF
Facepull 3x10
DB shrug 3x10
DB curl 3x10

C:
Squat 3x5
OHP 3x5
DB press 3x10
DB lateral raise 3x10
DB front raise 3x10
Lying tricep extension 3x10

D:
Weighted pullups 3xF
Chinups 3xF
Lat pulldown 3x10
Facepull 3x10
DB shrug 3x10
DB curl 3x10
Hip thrust 3x10

yes, this is a more up to date version that I've been doing

once you hit more intermediate numbers it's not ideal to be benching and OHP'ing on the same day

Skullcrushers aim for the forehead while tricep extension go beyond(behind) the head.
Rippletits made a vid about it but cant link atm at phone

is this the exercise he really is doing? Because I envy his body man. He looks thicc af. I even have his pics saved.

you´re thinking of kickbacks

bumping, is said user here?

yeah that's the routine I do now, although sometimes I use a tricep machine instead of LTE. I would stick with some kind of linear progression routine if you're a beginner though

post pic for proof.

no homo :^)

How much do you bench/dl/sq/ohp?

does this lag shoulders?

Ive been lifting for over a year and figured id get some organization
I like this routine ill use it and post results in a few months.

Pic related is my shit tier aesthetics.

Lets do this shit

you've just got a bit high bf% at the moment. if you cut down you'd be otter.

you have a good base right now.

Lean out and be fuckboy mode for ez club sloots and tinder "dates", or keep lifting 531 and make sure you focus on good nutrition balance.

My lifts aren't too great
Im 6'3 195lbs
My max
Bench:205
Ohp:145
Squat:275
Dl:355

Honestly i like the routine but id add cardio on free days

This is actually a pretty decent routine for someone who's no longer a novice. And he got there with SS.

Who would have thought the memes would have been wrong? Who would have thought that lifting heavy would work?

Compound lifts.
I'm on Wendler 5/3/1 with Boring But Big, weigh 210lbs at 5'10 and have maybe 3-5% more bodyfat than him.

What is considered intermediate numbers? I do OHP with 45lb dumbbells on the same day I bench, should I separate the exercises?

5/3/1 is good shit, make sure you get extra chest volume though

I'll post in a cbt after my workout tonight but here's my bracelet

noice

Be looking for ya bracelet user

user in op and this user are pretty much my goal bodies on Veeky Forums. Gotta decide tho.

This.
This is what I do and my chest is simply exploding right now.
>Bench 5/3/1 on bench day
>First set for 3x8 after 5/3/1 on bench day(First Set last described in the Beyond 5/3/1 book)
>Bench 5x10 on Press day
>Incline Dumbbell Bench for 4x8-12 on Bench and OHP day as assisstance

bamp

lost strength over christmas but whatevs

you look great

DADDY

fucking saved

How could you modify this to hit chest twice a week? Add dips or dumbbell bench on day C? Ive been looking for a 4 day Push/Pull. Is squats/deads enough for leg hypertrophy?

I've actually been doing SS-style alternating bench and OHP on the MWF workouts while I've been bulking like crazy. once I start cutting I'll go back to normal

Love you. You look great. Total bf material. I'll take you as my goal body now.

This. Any standard barbell strength routine with personal choice of a few accessories for chest and arm hypertrophy. Shit's not rocket science. Get to intermediate-advanced in your lifts and you'll look like that. It takes about 2 - 3 years if you eat and train right.

Respect. You've become homo bait. It's what we all dream of being when starting the Veeky Forums journey. No homo.

How much do you bench/dl/sq/ohp?

I hate to ask, but I need to know. You natty? If yes, hopefully I'll look liike you within 2 years. If not, it's gonna take me 4.

What can we say? dude has a solid workout and has achieved fantastic results. Looks buff and thick and with great BF. Cutting more than that would mean losing mass and going into that weird shrunken Men's Physique look, not worth it. I'd say right now the guy has the ideal physique and certainly the goal im shooting for

I like OP more. Thicker musculature. This fellow looks good but is a flu week short of being skinny

will this routine give me this bod

A
Power cleans: 5, 4, 2, 2, 2, 1
Push Press: 5, 4, 2, 2, 2, 1
DB bench: 5 x 10
DB row: 5 x 10
Leg Raise: 3 x 15
Hammer curl: 3 x 15

B
Deadlift: 5/3/1
Dips: 8. 8. 6. 6
squat: 5 x 10
seated DB Press: 5 x 10
Hammer strength row: 4 x 8
Concentration curls: 3 x 12

C
snatch grip high pull: 3 x 6
Front squat: 4 x 6
Overhead Press: 4 xx 8
Chinup: 4 x 10
spoto Press: 5 x 5
BB curl: 4 x 8
Back extension: 3 x 20

with dumbbells no
with barbell yeah
i hate doing ohp and bench in the same workout as much as i hate rowing and doing pull ups in the same workout
but if i do ohp and bench, one is barbell one is dumbbell, and i switch them next week

Please get rid of that terrible facial hair
Otherwise mirin

Is this the new Justin in terms of homo-baiting?

you in the military?

it is PERFECT

how do you just go into the gym and do like 10 sets and walk out? what the fuck?

OP is the guy in the picture.

>routine
love this meme

no, it's for a friend

what do you mean user

i just want to say i was one of your first mirers

wtf have you done to me Veeky Forums... I'm genuinely enjoying looking at the body of another man.

It's almost as if there's nothing wrong with that.

2 pizzas, 1.5L coke and 6 eggs a day
Also no veggies

If you eat alot, sleep alot, give 100% in the gym and do this for months, yes. Adjust set/reps as you see fit.

As for OP pic - its a good physique. As ever, genetics = 'mode' but itd a good example of heavy compounds done frequently followed up by higher volume assistance and dumbell work.

I am a big believer in phrak's GSLP with 3 extra body building moves each day: curls, dips, tricep extensions, lat raises, hamstring curls, calf raises, lunges, split squats etc

>I even have his pics saved.

Well I'm not posting any progress pics, ever.

Are you aroused

like what is even the point of working out then? i do more sets in two workouts than you do in a week and i go 6 days a week. do you actually feel satisfied and get results from going to the gym for 30 minutes 3 times a week?

WHere's the calves?

Some of us have a life and... just want to get a bit toned?

>spending 1.5 hours a day means i have no life

I generally don't save pics since most of the time It's not a physique where I really mire.

Once you're grown you'll learn that 1.5 hours a day is a shitload of the time you can allocate yourself, also it's more than 1.5hrs if you consider all the associated time efforts.

do people actually think this looks good

looks like they are only saying that because he is obviously natty. just looks fat, flat, and bloated imo

>also it's more than 1.5hrs if you consider all the associated time efforts.
uhh what

Glad I'm not the only one who strives for this physique. Pic related is in my goal.

>work hard
>work long

pick only one user, and also pick some proper weights with it

>forgot to crop out the double chin

how not to cheat with lighting

>work hard
>work long
>use gear
pick 3 faggot

You need to shop cook eat do the dishes, you need to get from the gym to the gym shower, you need to take about 20% for everything else later on the same day due to fatigue, plus at each of these there's potential for delay. It's just a fact of life that you can't do many things as well as few things.

are you literally fucking retarded
>You need to shop cook eat do the dishes,
this has nothing to do with lifting are you retarded, you would do this anyway
> you need to get from the gym to the gym shower,
wow i have to walk upstairs from my home gym to my shower. i just wasted 30 seconds of my life.
>you need to take about 20% for everything else later on the same day due to fatigue,
maybe if you are a fucking pussy? and if you dont lift you have to take 20% longer for being a weak out of shape bitch
>plus at each of these there's potential for delay.
theres potential for delay in everything else you would be doing to. such as a nigger breaking into your house and raping your ass

>surprised people save pictures of random hot people online

Welcome to the internet.

is this considered hot

Subjective; I saved him because he has a big dick and a nice body mostly, though.

Ugly face of reddit that's what it is

no am intelligant

I'm just saying that your day doesn't have 24h for you to freely dispose of, and that effectively a day without lifting has substantially more potential for other activities. But whatever your mileage may vary also ur moms a whore

Not as hot as Justin, though. :C

nigga my workouts take me an hour and a half, I dunno what you're talking about. once you start moving heavy weights you need a lot of rest between sets on your compounds

>natties

Hot as fuck. No homo

sauce?

nothing as sexy as an amorphous blob with quite literally 0 definition right

muh zyzz

masculinity emanates so strongly from him, though, which is the sexiest part. and come on his body is really good and goal for a lot of people.

uhh what
how is being fat as fuck a goal for anyone

>also nice non existent delts

>Roiders getting triggered by a good body made by 100% natty compounds and volume

no one considers this good except autist natty pussies on here because they can clearly tell it's natty since it looks fat and like shit

You will never milk your thicc husbandos pec titties