How to make gains in a suicide ward?

I'm inpatient at a suicide ward in a psychiatric hospital. How to make gains?

Bodyweight, calisthenics, and isometrics all over that shit.

Voluntarily or involuntarily?

>Having Internet Access there
Hmmmmmmm, isnt that suspicious?

Probably focus on fixing your brain before you fix your body lad.

>internet access
>on Veeky Forums

Does seem suspect. If true, just focus on getting well / out OP.

They let you keep your phone if you're an adult and it's not hindering your repair process.

How do I do my back if I have no access to a pullups bar or weights?

Involuntary.

But the two are related. How can I be happy if I'm smol?

Just do some deadlifts... Suicide grip...

Can you go outside? Find some kind of strong bar/beam/horizontal tree branch to do pull ups on.

Then just do pushups. Bi's and Tri's with whatever you can pick up.

Seriously focus on mental health primarily though. You will be far happier if you fix your brain so you can get out of there, then you can workout properly.

There are no freeweights here.

I'm working with a jumprope, some 3lb rubber dumbells, a bicycling machine, a bed, and a yoga mat.

I'm not allowed to go outside.

That sucks, my dude, I'll keep you in my prayers.

push ups, pike pushups, dips, 5x50 lateral raises with 3lb dumbbells, wall sitting, tons of ab exercises.

Your ward sounds lax as fuck, OP. I was in a ward for a week after I had a psychotic break and we didnt get access to the internet, we couldnt go outside, hell, we couldnt even have shoelaces lol. They were also handing out fucking jarvis orders like hot cakes. The food there sucks and makes you fat. I would say gains are nearly impossible in there. Instead, try pacing up and down the halls to keep from getting fat as fuck if they put you on anything that messes with appetite and metabolism, like risperidone

Then do what they tell you and work hard to get healthy so you can get out quicker and then workout normally once you're out.

Do you really not have access to like a bag of clothes or something you can curl? Do dips off the side of your bed.

You can probably do random shit like shrugs if you pick up one edge of your bed lol. Is there a door frame ledge you can grab for pullups?

ive been in mental hospitals a bunch of times. relax enjoy your stay. dont rush the docs to let you out and youll be out faster. usually im in for 3-4 weeks, but once got held for 3 months.

Was your insurance better when you got the 3 months?

i have no money no insurance. paid for by the state tax payers

Fight the nurses and doctors and security.

Then after the chimpanzee tranquilizer darts wear off you can flex your muscles against the restraints they put you in.

the male (homo) nurses like to check your vitals i freaking attacked one of them and suffered no consequences because they understood. dont let those faggots feel ur arms

> (You)
>push ups, pike pushups, dips, 5x50 lateral raises with 3lb dumbbells, wall sitting, tons of ab exercises.
> (You)
>You can probably do random shit like shrugs if you pick up one edge of your bed lol. Is there a door frame ledge you can grab for pullups?

I will explore doing pullups from the door, but the frame is flat. There's nothing to hang yourself from, including paintings or fixtures.

I will do shrugs with the bed. The beds are made entirely of steel to support a maximum weight of 2150lbs, so they are heavy. It will be much more wei gh t than I'm used to, but more is better than none.

I will do dips from the bed, too.

I can't do that many pushups. I am not one punch man.

I will do wall sitting.

There are no dumbells.

How to do ab exercises without weights?

> (OP) (You)
>Fight the nurses and doctors and security.
>Then after the chimpanzee tranquilizer darts wear off you can flex your muscles against the restraints they put you in.
I am not a foghter, user.

not even memeing, you can do some things with that bed if it's not held down. Like some weird landmine press sort of thing? Try it out

You'll want to start with bulking.

Avoid cutting for now

guilty kek

but for real OP get better soon. praying for you man

Thats... a really good idea.

I can do kinda on the floor press with it. Could also do sumo squats. And I could do shrugs.

I like my bed, user. :)

holy shit user

Do what the prisoners do to get jacked

Then how the fuck are you supposed to get healthy?