Judaism is based on a trans-millenial collection of stories that have stood the test of time because they captured some...

>Judaism is based on a trans-millenial collection of stories that have stood the test of time because they captured some essential, hard-to-verbalise, transcended truth
>Christianity is based on accounts of a miracle doer consistent with the above, written by several disciples, each of whom noted details that could be used for an independent investigation (e.g. names and addresses of people mentioned in accounts) and who were ready to die for their accounts, with strong evidence of death and unexplainable disappearance from the tomb, and which tells yet another transcending story of the perfect man being persecuted in the most unjust way
>Islam: Written entirely by a guy with ecstatic epilepsy

What kind of brainlet would follow Islam?

The muslim scholars were greek fanboys, what kind of apologetics did they write?

Mohammed basically just converted people via force

U wot? They tried to kill Mohammed originally

>Written entirely by a guy with ecstatic epilepsy

No? Mohammed did write the Quran.

“No”

*didn’t

There's nothing wrong with using force, only matriarchal IEs would be shocked by such thing.

True. But the point is;
>Guy with ecstatic epilepsy thinks he got a divine revelation from God
>other people record what he says and make it into a religion

I mean, there is an account of how he first told his revelations at a dinner table and everyone laughed.

like not masturbating and not wearing two different fabrics?

t. jordan peterson drone larping as a christian while being deep down agnostic

>not masturbating
Has a real observed benefit related to motivation, perversion

>mixing fabrics
Passed down because it was relevant to the society at the time

Your that guy from the other thread. Wtf do you mean by "Matriarchal" anyway and why are Indo-Europeans exceptional in it in your eyes?

never claimed to be a christian.

>doesn't even denie being a peterson drone
what a good goy

> Wtf do you mean by "Matriarchal" anyway

Matriarchy is a social system in which females (most notably in mammals) hold the primary power positions in roles of political leadership, moral authority, social privilege and control of property at the specific exclusion of males - at least to a large degree.

t. wikipedia

>and why are Indo-Europeans exceptional in it in your eyes?
Because women control everything in the Modern IE societies, also because i like shitposting

Why would I deny using Jordan Peterson's work, if it is good and accurately reflects what the Bible is? I was using his ideas pretty blatantly.

>women control everything in the Modern IE societies

Did your gf allow you to post here ?

I allowed her to suck my dick.
>swedish government
It's Jude-controlled, not Indo-Germanic.

>>Islam: Written entirely by a guy with ecstatic epilepsy

Written after he was dead, and he was illiterate.

Its another faggot listening to jordan peterson who thinks hes smart now. Please, for the sake of humanity, dont clean your room and just kys.

>literally just use Jordan Peterson's ideas
>you're butthurt for some reason