What do you guys think of alphadestiny? anyone follow his training philosophies?

what do you guys think of alphadestiny? anyone follow his training philosophies?

>what do you guys think of alphadestiny?

overcompensating balding manlet with pleb tier facial hair genetics

I'm definitely a fan. Good info. I've always said that rack pulls above the knee were the best trap builder. This dude promotes the fuck out of that idea too. His other content isn't bad either.

Definitely getting more popular. Just started his program but i am little discouraged by only working out two days a week.

nice try alpha retard

Didn't this guy just shoot up an airport?

I don't know who that is or what's growing on his face.

DYEL manlet that try to sells too hard the only good looking muscle group his genetics gave him (traps+back)

He looks like the manlet in my gym, who was on his way to lifting normie weights (2/3/3 pl8, didn't OHP), then decided to a 3 month test propionate+dianabol cycle, while bulking, got up to benching 110kg for 3 and deadlifting 155kg, while looking like a miniature SHW powerlifter and ended the cycle right as he began his cut.
Even the SS doing newbie IT guy (the thin, ecto foureyes stereotype) outlifted him. Literally warmed up for 5 with the guy's maxes.

2 months later he stopped showing up to the gym, which is literally a stone throw away from his home.

Started going again in december, all small and weak, a fucking disgrace to all manlets.

Lost 50kg off his lifts, has a NYR to have a 500kg total (he ain't even close to 400kg now).

Anyway, if somebody has the looks and size of such a waste of human genes, why the fuck would I listen to him?

Then how come his traps looks like shit? Do you follow Blaha for yhe cutting advice too?

theres a 3 day a week one on naturally enchanced, it got an update

>on
gymdude with valid opinions when he s bashing Athlean X (a channel of an overeducated physical therapist who forgot how to deadlift long ago and does stiff legged DLs instead).

he s not the best out there but he offers a realistic image for beginners to go after. he s a young guy it seems to me, just a young man building his body and his youtube career.

can you post the video where he was bashing Athlean X ?

this to be honest with you family

>alpha
KEK no

Can't stand this cunt

He can DL 6 plates and press 2 plates

meanwhile CHAD can curl 40kg and do 100 press ups and looks infinitely better

He has a good physique, too bad he is a manlet with ugly face

who the fuck is chad

I think he's one of the best examples of the rule that if you call yourself alpha, you're probably beta.

i discovered him recently, good content to natural guys

True alphas don't even know the terms alpha and beta.

I'll never understand this guy's her style decisions but whatever

>overeducated physical therapist
Best description of Athlean-X

true alphas don't know how to read

He has said that his two day a week program ("Naturally Enhanced") includes mini home workouts and/or GPP work, so it isn't really just two days.

this. also the workouts are super high in volume

>press ups

Not a huge fan of his personality but he has some good videos, just started checking them out recently. They're short and concise and they have some good points.

why the fuck are you so invested in the lifts of another man and why do you know where this random guy lives

But it's literally just neck curls.

Truth

shits 100% legit, the 6 secret muscle groups must be emphasized if you are a natty who doesn't want to look DYEL. chest and arms are useless to train unless you're chad or roiding

Ugly manlet faggot with an annoying voice

never skip arms day

you sound butthurt lel, did that guy cucked you or something?

Also G4P work.

The truth for natties:

Strength = size

you want to get size on certain muscle groups? become strong on them, forget about volume work unless it's to get stronger at certain lifts, that means doing your 3x12 only as accesory work for your 3x3 3x5 rows, pullups, ohp, etc.

that doesn't mean doing 180kg deadlifts because you want bigger lats.... or reaching 150kg squats because you want better abs... that means training your pull ups and rows to a considerable weight, it means training your dips and your bench to huge weights.

you want to look good also? cut and get definition once you are strong

I found alpha m to have pretty decent advice but like everything take it with a grain of salt

>his training philosophies
Great for manlets
Bad for normal people
Utter shit for lanklets (we need volume)

5'5

You're saying don't do volume on the lifts you're actually using to get stronger themselves? I'm down with that.

He's the same height as me so he's a good reference as to how big/strong I can get. I don't like his stache or calling himself alpha, but he seems like a genuine guy.

I can't believe people fall for his shit. He goes to the lengths to call others fake natties; whilst he looks a fake natty himself. So ingenious to take someones belief (knowing that its unachievable) and market upon it with his naturally enhanced program.

He thinks brosplits are shit. Most of the bearmode guy he fantasizes are simply perma bulk bros talking dianabol doing a brosplit. Their also overflowing with DHT (that shit that makes you bald and hairy). Of course, the androngenic receptors are on the traps, and delts, and they are bound blow up if you jump on gear.

He has to jump on gear and do a bro-split; to achieve what he wants. Instead he's doing the most, LOL!

I don't like him at all.

FIVE
FOOT
FIVE