Get rejected by 9/10

>Get rejected by 9/10
>think "not shit, she is way out my league and im fat"
>Get rejected by 7/10
>"ok i guess, she probably isn't into me, even though im not fat i can still get more cut and work on growing my muscles"
>get rejected by 6/10
>"? I not really skinyfat and im kinda buff by normy standards (get allot of complements at work)"
>get rejected by 5 (at best)/10

am i unironically incel ?
i am not even bad looking, what the fuck am i doing wrong ? I just say "Hey do you want to go see a movie ?" and they always reply like im a fucking 6 year old asking how are baby's made. Im also 6ft

sorry for bad englando not first language

post picture

Going to the movies is a shit date. You sit in the dark, face the same way and don't talk.

>im 6ft
Stop listening to Veeky Forums on how important height is, i'm a turbo manlet and don't really have any trouble, just stop being so autistic

An average woman (5/10) can pick about 90% of the male population as a mate, they will be willing to have sex.

Not so much for men

This one is about 2 months old but you get the idea, all im saying is im not THAT ugly.

Shave, fix your hair. It looks very unkept and plebian right now

>2 months ago

You'll make it bro, just be confident, get a hair cut, and dress nice.

He has also says "you get the idea", not "ignore the shitty haircut"

"Aww thats so cute! unfortunetly I have work all day tomorrow night! Have fun at the movies user!"

I get a haircut every 1.5 months in stylish non fagget style so im ontop of that, also i just dress in plane shit, like its either black/white/grey tshirt/hoodie/jeans/shorts and runners and my raybans sometimes

You have a psychological problem

Wow, if she was slimer and wore glasses she would be 10/10 match of the 5/10 girl that dropped me today

hey, i'm not the unstylish one who is asking for advice on Veeky Forums. Get some style bro

who do you like?

im not lol

Well you look average.

People get rejected for a lot of reasons. In general if you don't look like a male model then you have to work a lot harder to get even average looking girls interested. This means you have to spend some time working them by being interesting and having platonic fun with them or otherwise impressing them.

Confidence, charm, interesting, money, looks. Pick at least 3.

Your hair sucks, get a manly/fashionable style and you will instantly gain 1-2 points

Where are you from bro? Unless it's some eastern european superslavic country, I think you look below average.

Ukraine Russian Jew
u fucking got me so hard
but i live in Australia, you will be surprised how 70% of all girls here look below average and not just immigrants. In Moscow I had some girls hitting on me which looked much nicer, i think it might be a cultural thing. ??

yes, go back to Ukraine. I'm Asian living in Australia

>in stylish non fagget style
Stop caring about whether you're perceived as masculine or not and get a style that makes you look unapologetically attractive.

> also i just dress in plane shit, like its either black/white/grey tshirt/hoodie/jeans/shorts and runners and my raybans sometimes
Read the Veeky Forums sticky.

It's the hair. It looks really russian. People from western cultures don't wear it like this. Just get a nice haircut and you'll be better off.
Also how long have you been lifting? You don't look that muscular in the picture IMO.

Sadly thats not a possablity since I dont have a Ukrainian citizenship and my Russian citizenship has been revoked for some reason, so im stuck in Australia (gonna join the military soon and then probably bounce to Europe after a couple of years)

Your accent probably makes you sound like a retard which explains the girls treating you like a kid. You need to consciously practice it, it won't just automatically come over time for most people.

What do you do for a living?

>In Moscow I had some girls hitting on me which looked much nicer, i think it might be a cultural thing. ??
Russia has a very high ratio of females to males which is why the girls there have much lower standards.

I made allot of definition since then bet i've been lifting 3/4 times a week for 3 months, in my family no man every looked overly built, even my brother who has been hitting the gym for over 5 years is a DYEL skelly who barelly looks like he lifts.

I dont really have a serious job just work at a fruit shop make about 600 a week because im starting year 12 in 2 weeks

Yeah, that's why you get rejected imo, not because of your looks.

Girls want someone with a bright future or from a rich family that don't work jobs like that. So if they know anything about you they will reject you. I'm willing to bet you can pull in clubs etc. (most average looking guys can).

Don't study a meme degree and you'll be fine.

>can pull in clubs
i wish dude, i told you im incel
>Girls want someone with a bright future
What the fuck am i supposed to tell them or what job can i get ? Im 18 i cant go fulltime because of school and all i want to do with my life is get fit, become and engineer or a high ranking officer in the military, have kids and die. DONE

Like everyone else has said your hair is pretty bad. Your face looks fine. I'm guessing since you've made a bad choice in haircut you probably don't have the best style, guys with shitty style will really do poorly with girls

>incel
Had to fucking google this. Look it's not a big deal just try a few times you'll get some slut to suck your cock eventually. Your league is 4-6/10s and you have to work for girls in that league.

>future
Calm down. Focus on your studies and get your degree, I'm just saying that if you aren't rich it's not exactly adding to your attraction. When you're young you can't do anything about that yet, it's just a shitty straw you drew. You can't fix it easily and people are shallow. Engineering is oversaturated btw I would recommend looking at something else unless you're really talented.

judging by your undeveloped, 0 definition and soft looking upper body, you should also try lifting.

I go to an ivy league school and don't think I'm bad looking. I'm not a male model but not horrible. anyway i have the worst time pulling chicks and only get uggos. I'm broke and dont have a lot of friends so everyone treats me like a weirdo when I'm just a nice guy who likes to have fun but no one gets to know me ever.

Because everyone at Ivy's is rich so friends you make there will still turn you down.

When you go out with normies learn to humble brag and be more confident.

Also
> pulling chicks
Because casual sex is all about looks. If you want an attractive girl interested in something long term you won't that in a club/bar/party. Work through friends etc.

>ont have a lot of friends
Make more.

>I live in Australia

There's your problem mate. Aussie girls are super stick up (especially Sydney). Australia is the land of chads and has caused a lot of girls to believe their value is higher than it really is, just because some tanned muscle surfer dudes fucked her after clubbing a couple times.
Most dyel guys have woken up to this and go to the gym now just to compete in the dating pool.

For you I suggest getting a haircut. Girls like exotic accents, but russian is a notoriously ugly accent, so maybe work on that too.

>Girls like exotic accents,
This is just what Americans think because their accent is Slav tier ugly

maybe you are just poor?

>russian is ugly accent
this is so ironic since Russian is the most beautiful language there is.

Weight? You look pretty fat desu

Like everything the Germans are better at than the Russians their language is more beautiful.

German is fucking ugly dude, its just sounds cool.

im 83 in that pic at 5'11
now im 81 at 6" ~ 182.2

Makes guys sound masculine and girls sound feminine at the same time.

Russian makes girls sound masculine.

English makes men sound feminine.

German is the correct balance for auditory aesthetics.

>my Russian citizenhip has been revoked
What did you do?

Idk parents told me i have no citizenship there

Did you bother calling an embassy, doing some research as to why or some shit?
People don't just get their citizenship revoked for nothing, is all I'm saying.

I dont really care, dont have plans on coming back for anything other then a short stay to see family

Fair enough, but you might want to check just in case, could be useful at some point in life. I used to live abroad and got fucked over with papers by my own country, didn't care at first but when I was forced to go back because of reasons it was a pain in the ass. Just my 2 cents, good luck senpai

>get rejected by traps who post on craigslist

come at me when you have felt this level of rejection user.

Clearly problem isn't your appearance, you're probably just awkward as hell. Or have a weird voice. That could be it too

I think it could be the voice since im really casual all the time, i have a high pitched voice when i talk in english compared to when i talk in russian for some reason

ArteezY?

You look average. That means you have to go for 3s and 4s. No chance with 5s and 6s.

Unless you have prometeus look and a cock of a stallion don't even try going for traps. They are all delusional

I posted a differnt photo of my jaw before and someone throught i was nofkrz, russian features are common but my jew nose stands out

Why are you here? You don't lift fuck off to /soc/ or r9k

Everything the other anons said is true, BUT:

- You're young! That's precious, you won't be forever, youth makes it so much easier to get in shape, fix style, etc

- You have a basically good facial structure. Which is great luck: much easier to fix hairstyle than chin or cheekbones.

So rejoice user! You have all the means in your hands. Follow the advice of the other anons, also Google 'Book of Pook' and get ready to enjoy the shit out of life.

can always hit up the holy land

i hit 1/2/3/3(my back sucks) 2 days ago, i do lift

that is meant to be plates, not reps tavarish

How is your social value user? Are you sociable? Do you have lots of friends? Do people in your school know who you are or are you a nobody?

This shit is like the secret key to getting girls, especially since you're in high school where most girls are at their absolute prime in being wanted. Work on your social gains and girls will come automatically

true true