What does Veeky Forums think about Elgin?

What does Veeky Forums think about Elgin?

unfunny faggot

>asianlet

painfully obvious that he's insecure and unhappy with himself

he criticizes others for projecting when his entire channel is him doing exactly that

>Elgin
a.k.a PaTrapa the Racker

Watched one video.....never again.

He's one of the funniest living 1960's-style roasters I've ever heard.

Awful.

Beta male

I know this guy from college he likes and prefer underage girls

TINY
ASIAN
COCK

He has a small azn penis and has no females around.

who doesnt

yeah, I mean unless we're talking really underage that's normal and no crime

He can be pretty clever but he goes way overboard with hating on people he has no attachment to. Crossfitters in particular, like I can understand voicing your criticism of it maybe one time but going back and doing it over and over just seems like a bit much to me.

t. crossfitter

He's been doing it for money for a long time now, how can you not see it?

Can't stand this cunt

Hating crossfit is fine because he focuses most of that on pros. Same thing when he does instagram celebrities. But he's just not funny, his videos would be better if he just did clips with no jokes. But he sucks especially when he just exploits average gym goers who don't know what they're doing. Like he's done children and high schoolers and the videos are clearly recorded by his fans secretly, so he's encouraging dickbag gym behavior for his own financial gainz.

>calling someone a dickbag unironically

Numale cuck detected

this

Admiral Trapbar is our lord and saviour

fpbp

arrogant cunt. There are some pearls among his vids (like the one with pull ups record), but they're mostly cringy and he seems jelly of people he's making fun of.

He just makes vids for the money, thats all.

At first I thought I was in on the joke and that he's just kidding around, but it seems he actually believes what he says is gospel. Doesn't he also see the irony in making fun of uneducated people working in the fitness industry, when he's only got a law degree?

The whole "MY CROSSFIT SHOW MOTHERFUCKERS!" and "INNER CIIITTYYY" thing gets annoying real fast too.

what makes you think it isn't still a joke though?

Funny as fuck, worth watching for that alone, I wish he made more content though.

Don't see the irony, he's not pretending to be an authority on fitness nor is he trying to educate anyone.

Wait, this guy is a "fitness' youtuber?

He's like a millin % bf look at his fucking fat face.

Litterally blaha.

What is this trend of overweight fitness youtubers that don't know how to cut?

I like him. I get excited when I see another one of his videos pop up. Some of his one liners are incredible.

post your body

But he is and does. He's watching videos of people who are making money off the industry and saying they're wrong, their form is bad, he knows more than they do, etc. He has literally no training or qualifications and yet seems to think he's some kind of authority on whether or not a workout or movement is effective.

Manlet, dyel, funny about as much as sack of potatos, makes ''''''career'''''' by shitting on others.
Piece of data that wastes YT storage capacity

>But he is and does.

wrong

he's roasting people for doing retarded shit in the gym, do you get upset when people on Veeky Forums do the same thing?

I watched a few of his vids and found them funny

but it got old fast. the same jokes every video.

This. He literally repeats the sAmerican jokes over and over again

Gym Idiots is funny enough to watch, even if he sometimes reuses jokes.

Can't stand this cunt

He was alright at the beginning,now he is the mike Chang of the fitness community

He's cool, he needs to post lifts and get laid though. Desperately.

He's a fulltime lawyer and makes videos once a week, maybe.

Pics with time stamp tubby.

watched a few videos of him mocking some retards and obnoxious stupid people and had a laugh or two.
Gets boring fast though and I'm not a person that likes to be negative and make fun of others

His traps don't look that big

Perfect example of what happens when you try to 'recomp' and inevitably fall into 'muh strength muh lifts' memery.

Remember kids. Cut hard and stop being fat before you worry about muscle gain and lifts.

He's not so great as a roaster but the videos are funny nonetheless. And the fact that he makes fun of retarded stuff in fitness culture and a lot of people hates it is funny and good and I hope he keeps doing it forever.

>I'm not a person that likes to be negative and make fun of others
While Veeky Forums is supposed to be filled with manliness, roid rage and envy it is the mellowest board in Veeky Forums.
Now you go to /ic/.

He doesn't hide that fact, fairly certain he states it whenever someone tries to "call him out" on it.

He doesn't proclaim that his channel is a "fitness channel" though.

Unfunny as fuck

He's doing God's work by exposing the fitness industry, His ruthless critism of Xfit is a testament of that.

Lots of mad crossfitters in here. He makes like 6k a month off youtube for a 4 minute video once a week, if that. While also working a fulltime job as a lawyer. He's got it good.