How do we deal with the womanlet problem Veeky Forums?

How do we deal with the womanlet problem Veeky Forums?

for her specifically

By impregnating them with 6 feet+ alpha seed.

Kek

yeah that's how you get kids that are 5'9!

don't do it!

Take off my hat and get down on one knee for mi lady.

Leave her and let her have some manlet cuck to take care of them. Therefore you can allocate your resources to raise kids you have witha tall woman, and she will have taller kids than if impreganted by manlet cuck seed.

>implying you can get ANY woman at ALL in the first place
LOL, loser

short guys go for womanlets because they're the only ones that can make them feel like a non-manlet
average height guys go for womanlets because they want to feel big
tall guys go for womanlets because they make them feel even bigger and stronger

everyone loves womanlets

..and Veeky Forums goes for amazons to give their sons what they themselves never had

Sounds like this happened to you. It's okay user, we still love you.

Would you guys really reject a girl because of her height? Do you really consider this as such an important factor? I've heard so many times about the hurr durr mi no want no manlet child, but would you really break up with a short girl because of the possibilty to have a manlet son? Also the chances are 50/50 of having a boy. What if you have a daughter? Is it again such a nightmare to have womanlet daughter

Use them as walking fleshlights
Remember the old saying, if she can give you a blowjob while standing up then she's a keeper.

I wouldn't break up with her because of her height, I would never date her to begin with, because of her height. Simply because bigger is better and we don't need trash genes.

This.
In order to get taller people, we have to stop mating with manlets and womanlets.
Make it illegal to mate with anyone under 6'0.
The plan is that the next generation, all the manlets and womanlets will die off.
That means the average height will be 6'2".

Unfortunately, that also means we will have new manlets (anything below 6'2").

We start the process all over again, making it illegal to mate with anyone under 6'2".
Keep doing this until we are the biggest species in the world.
Problem solved.

im 5'10

ill date women as low as 5'0, but ill never breed with anything shorter than 5'8

i dont give a shit if shes taller than me in heels, my sons will not be manlets like me goddammit

i think most would date
but dating and wifing is something different altogether
>but hurr durr tru luv
fuck off faggot

Post like these make me realize just how dumb Veeky Forums is.

If she's shorter than 5'6 then I'm not attracted to her
My gfs have ranged from 5'7 to 6'
Womanlets make me feel like I'm a babysitter

Pathetic

who are you to speak what should and should not be done? you probably have dated only your mother in your whole damn pathetic life and when you invited her to a second date she rejected you

Personally, if she's cool enough for me to want a serious long term relationship with her, height won't be a make or break factor, but I prefer taller. Shortstacks are fun to toss around, but it gets old having to either hunch over or pick them up every time you want to kiss them or whisper something in their ear. After a while you just end up feeling like an orc stomping around the shire or something.