Can we have a late night progress thread?

Can we have a late night progress thread?
How am I doing?
How's everyone else doing?

excellent progress, keep it up

left two are me in July 2016 at 155lbs, right ones are me now at 185

Good fuckin job dog
Keep cutting

I've always looked like your right pic and I've tried bulking and working only my upper body to even out my fat lower half and it doesn't work.

Keep doing the cardio, leg, and core exercises just as much or more than upper body shit

>dat chest
>dat back

I know most of Veeky Forums will call you dyel but I genuinely can't wait to have a body like yours. Starting from a fatty is rough.
Damn good progress user

Why are you posting reverse progress ?

what chest?

thanks bruh you'll get there
yeah i put on a little fat for sure, i haven't been tracking calories or anything. just eating until i couldn't anymore. all my lifts have increased, and my bench, squat and DL have gone up by at least 50 lbs. i'm eating at a deficit now, so we'll see how i look in a few months

How much did you weigh? How much did you lose? How log were you fat and from what ages? Any loose skin?

Nice job man! How much weight did you lose and between what time frames?

I've lost about 50lbs since August. Ive been overweight all my life, but in March of 2016 I lost my job and was put on Employment Insurance. $900 every 2 weeks coupled with no job ( I was working in an oil refinery) meant I was eating fast food every day and chips and chocolate in between, so I packed on weight really quick, until I was about 225 at my worst.
Currently sitting at 180 and I've never felt better
Thanks Veeky Forums

Damn I'm in the same boat. How long were you at 225? And do you have loose skin? How tall are you btw?

I was at 225 for probably two or three months, but I spent a good 6 months wallowing in my sadness and consuming 5k calories every day.
I haven't had any loose skin yet, I lost about 45lbs really quick, but the last 5 have dragged on incredibly slowly, with another 10 or 15 still to go. There a touch of loose skin by my triceps and armpits, though. Think granny arms.
And Im 5'11

I'm I. The same exact boat. Started at Christmas and I've lost about 10 pounds so far. I'm 22 so hopefully being young helps with my skin.

I'm 21 man
Just keep at it. Honestly looking at my picture in OP is one one the most motivating things I've ever experienced, and I'm not even 1/4 of the way to making it.
I feel better, look better, have more confidence and more energy.
Don't give up user.

I got three obstacle course races coming up starting in May that go from 3 miles to 16 miles, so I can't really or else I'll be out a good bit of cash. I got a little under 6 months to drop the fat and gain a little muscle before my first one, and then about two months in between the each of the next ones. Hopefully by December I'll look completely different.

Been working out with proper routine an such for about 2.5 months. A-a-am I doing ok guys?

enjoy spending 5 years working out because of muh abs and still look like a dyel when someone who does a clean bulk will get more progress in a year

>"clean" bulk
When will fatass learn ?

You are starting from a good place.

6 months progress

come back when you are out of noob gains

it's fucking hilarious seeing people not being able to control their bulk. it really isn't difficult.

7 years progress

Nice job, dude. Always good to see a fatty do something about it instead of procrastinate or blame other people.

Wow bro nice you look good
Nohomo

working out for 1 month, opinions?

18, 5'10/11, 71kg, gained up from 65kg. Bulking till 80-90.

Just hit my 130kg deadlift x1 2 days ago, started off at 80x5. 4 plates when?

nice angle fat fuck

>tfw u haven't made any gains since last year

Been workin for 6mouth ,Any advices?

squat to get ass and get rid of shit tattoo
also work on lighting for photo

lightning makes your back look better than it really is. also where is your ass?

Thx for advice,gonna work on squats

damn son

diet routine?

Not bad

Where are your fucking stretch marks?
Are they those barely visible things there?

You are supposed to lift for at least a year before roiding. You done goofed

can i call you daddy

fkin sick

no

i don't think it's that bad

lmao i'm still natty, not gonna roid till im 24-25. might start trt earlier tho because i feel that my levels are low, need to see a doc about that.

i'm always glad to see successful FtM transitions.

good for you!

pick up some weights?

Here's my year and a half progress

6'2" 255--> 180

Fucking hot bod. Well done.

shoo shoo pizza nipples

:(

Ah don't listen to him. No one cares about how your nipples look when they're not on a Mongolian traffic cone trading forum. If you're happy with your body, then you're doing great. If you want to impress Veeky Forums, then just keep striving for your better body.

Also,

Bogus, senpai.

You look pretty fit in the first photo
Thats overdoing it in my opinion
Nice work
did you just go on a hunger strike for a year?

Ive been at it for 2 and a half months

6'3 179lbs ----> 193lbs

How do i get thicker arms? I have a 39cm arm span (flexed) when im not in pump but my arms still look very slim to me from the front. From a side view they look pretty big. Ive been doing all 3 parts of my triceps but they still look pretty weak to me. Any special secret to succes or should i just keep working tricpes as much as i can?
Also what are your guys prefered forearms excersises?

I ate between 1200 and 1500 while also going to the gym about 4 times a week on and off for about a year then got serious last fall and dropped the last 30 by doing that combined with rugby, so a lot of cardio

Noticeable weight loss, you're on the right path
Looking strong
Beastly back, roids tho so....
You look good but I think you should lay of lats a little.. Its all about symmetry
Excellent, how did you get rid of the stretch marks?
Excellent weight loss. But you need to work on gaining muscle, work on lifting heavyer.
solid

Not happy yet, still have a ways to go

My problem is that I think I've developed some kind of eating disorder because I find it so hard to eat an excess because I'm so used to restriction and I'm scared of becoming fat again.

Get on the palieo or Keto diet. Low carb. You can eat alot lost body fat and gain muscle..

I fell ya, I was fat before..

But you gotta fill out that loose skin..

can i get a guesstimate on my bf % and any tips on how 2 achieve dat der ian somerhalder / brad pitt fight club mode, other then cutting more ofc. im 6'1 btw.

13%

Cut, do core, lats, shoulders and arms.

Roids

u mirin?

Here I go. I was a new years resolutioner 2016 and this is my twelve month progress. I know it isnt perfect and far from optimal, but I'm proud of myself for sticking to it and not quitting nonetheless.

You looked like trash. Like actually the definition of skinnyfat. Now look at you, growing big and strong. Proud of you user, keep up the hard work.

I thank you. Took me long enough to realize I had to do something, but at least I'm on the right track now.

natty bruh

6'2 master race

Lmao
Lanket

So this is from 2 years ago to about this time last year. Was only dieting and doing bjj. About 3 or 4 months ago now I've starting a starting routine lifting and will post a pic from this morning

This is this morning. Sorry about the shitty lighting. Hopefully it's not tilted either. I'm doing a body composition scan in 2 hours and hopefully my bone density and lean muscle mass has improved (at least somewhat) and my bf% is lesser

chair ups plain, simple, hard

Started at 280 lbs in July
Currently at 230 lbs
Maybe 15 to 20 lbs to go before I hit my goal. Don't have pics to post but if you're a fat fuck just keep at it and you'll make it

what the fuck

Nice face progress for sure, you look 10 times better