Opinion Thread

Opinions about this?

please ease tell me why you always hatin x2
why you? x2
please ease tell me why you always hatin x2
why you x2

drake

too real and too different than what people who lift weights tell themselves for 99.9% of Veeky Forums to actually admit it's true

This is pretty accurate actually.

>Sour grapes
>OP can't into muscle

Fuck off my board you dyel

Its very true very often.

me on right

I took this to be a positive thing. You can lift weights without being talentless and useless.

No matter who you are, those of an able enough body are all equal in our potential to be strong.

Bullshit, everyone should strive to be fit.
That pic was obviously made by a salty dyel.

Don't know 'bout you senpai, but I'm pretty talented at a bunch of things.

Fuck you. Dumbbell exercises are goat.

am i the only one who looks at skinny dyel's and just wonder how they could go through life like that? like, how could you be happy with yourself looking like such a feeble piece of shit? how do you not feel an overwhelming compulsion to do something about it?

Gym
Should complement your life, not consume it.

it was probably made by a miscer

True most of the times

>not being attractive, intelligent, talented and fit
Plebeians.

It's 100% accurate. Everytime someone makes a thread that says being fit doesn't instantly compensate for a bad face or a shit personality you're gonna get 200+ replies of butthurt little fags who think lifting will fix their entire life.

Idk if this pic is implying that all lifters are useless and untalented, or that all useless and untalented people resort to lifting.
If it's the latter, I agree.

same with everything you autist

muscles give you a good first appearance and say allot about you, it is a very time consuming lifestyle and doesnt leave much time for other things which could lead to people thinking you're bland, being strong is really advantageous at times so its worth it just for that

This. Feeling useless? Lift. You wil feel better.

> F500 executive making good 6 figure income. Wife and 2 kids. Objectively making it.
> Still managing stress and depression with lifting.

t. fat autist with shit genetics